Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ....and so it goes.....A CONFESSION

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Friends, this lady is a toxic asset. I’ve been in and around this community on/off for nearly a decade now. I’ve seen my fair share of unstable and needy cretins on the precipice of a severe meltdown, and this is certainly no exception. The warning signs are abundantly clear my friends: incessant pestering/posting, new member out of nowhere trying to dominate forum (larrylaffer syndrome), personal involvement with Drexel (never ends well too many examples to cite), domestic issues, gambling habit, and rampant substance abuse. This will simply not end well. While I would be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy a good mental/personal breakdown now and again, I felt the need to speak out because this lady could well pose an existential threat to the very fabric of this 8th tier poker forum ecosystem. And before I’m branded as a chauvinist, it’s one thing if this lady was a cultured/eccentric/degenerate fresh out of college who just stumbled upon this forum by accident, but this is not the case. She has 3-5 kids and spends most of her day shitposting and “Pming” half of this cesspool userbase. We all know how this story ends... it won’t be pretty.

LOL at paying for sex.
    It always costs something.

Comments

hongkonger: Yup

Load Metric
    Friends, this lady is a toxic asset. I’ve been in and around this community on/off for nearly a decade now. I’ve seen my fair share of unstable and needy cretins on the precipice of a severe meltdown, and this is certainly no exception. The warning signs are abundantly clear my friends: incessant pestering/posting, new member out of nowhere trying to dominate forum (larrylaffer syndrome), personal involvement with Drexel (never ends well too many examples to cite), domestic issues, gambling habit, and rampant substance abuse. This will simply not end well. While I would be lying if I said that I didn’t enjoy a good mental/personal breakdown now and again, I felt the need to speak out because this lady could well pose an existential threat to the very fabric of this 8th tier poker forum ecosystem. And before I’m branded as a chauvinist, it’s one thing if this lady was a cultured/eccentric/degenerate fresh out of college who just stumbled upon this forum by accident, but this is not the case. She has 3-5 kids and spends most of her day shitposting and “Pming” half of this cesspool userbase. We all know how this story ends... it won’t be pretty.
    Well thought out response, I was more leaning more to the greatest rolling this or any prior site has ever seen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Well thought out response, I was more leaning more to the greatest rolling this or any prior site has ever seen.
    Name:  IMG_8236.GIF
Views: 386
Size:  1.87 MB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So far there isn't any money involved. This one isn't going to pass fminc or Jasep unless Kilgore steps it up and starts "borrowing" from various male members.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    fuck just sent 0.05BTC for

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 767
Size:  1.82 MB

Load Metric
    ok this one has me mildly concerned

no vegas trips for you KT, please

Load Metric
    Are you still drinking? You mentioned that you don't have an issue with alcohol.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: I don’t drink, other than a very rare glass of wine. I don’t enjoy it very much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So far there isn't any money involved. This one isn't going to pass fminc or Jasep unless Kilgore steps it up and starts "borrowing" from various male members.
    Pretty sure she is responsible for nearly $300 from radio Friday. It's begun
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    GET THESE NERDS TROUT

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    The LOLs and absurdity of the last page of posts is priceless. Thank you, all that contributed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The LOLs and absurdity of the last page of posts is priceless. Thank you, all that contributed.

I think you are going to have to address all of these allegations.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Address the fact that prizes were dispersed and Brandon retained the surplus of donations?
    Was there something else I needed to address? The other’s bullyish behavior is entertaining and I can accept my part in bringing some of it onto myself. This is pure stupidity.

Load Metric
    please don't respond to 60 year old cripples

Load Metric
    adderall , but no percs?

Load Metric
    do you actually know how hard it is to get percs addy for life

Load Metric
    wait i feel it

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: right in these gook faces

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Address the fact that prizes were dispersed and Brandon retained the surplus of donations?
    Was there something else I needed to address? The other’s bullyish behavior is entertaining and I can accept my part in bringing some of it onto myself. This is pure stupidity.

In all honesty, I was hoping you were going to address them in a more humorous manner.

Load Metric
    again don't address this ancient nerd or show him any form of respect

Load Metric
    you had a good run though "the lurker"

Thread Information