Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sincere question. Mumbles you first

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sincere question. Mumbles you first

The automated car, delivery vehicle, tractor trailer transport. I understand the technology is near, but for the average driver, big rig hauler etc, I see nothing but pushback on every front.

The complexities of big rig hauling for one is beyond today's or tomorrow's technology.

Forget the shit that can and does go wrong, how much easier is it to jack a 16 wheeler full of goodies knowing there is no one aboard who will die in the interchange?

On a personal level, you would have to drag me bodily out of my vehicle and that wouldn't be the end.

Women, different story, should never have been allowed to get behind the wheel

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jesus Christ the one thing he knows better than anyone here and he flakes.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Maybe even he notices your tone and overall faggotry? Just a guess.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even he, well aren't you the most knowledgeable.......it's way off now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Even he, well aren't you the most knowledgeable.......it's way off now
    Pretty sure he is male???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no dickweed, you referred to Mumbles as a lesser whether you realized it or not, probably not.
    You are truly a dicksucking, nob groping, child loving, baby fucking, anus smelling, cock bruising pissant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    no dickweed, you referred to Mumbles as a lesser whether you realized it or not, probably not.
    You are truly a dicksucking, nob groping, child loving, baby fucking, anus smelling, cock bruising pissant

LMAO Mumbles is soooooooooooooooo much cooler than Lesser.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you are soooooooooo literate

and fat

Yo mama so fat shes on both sides of the family
    Last edited by limitles; 10-23-2017 at 10:27 PM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Mumbles is too busy right now. He's got a rush job delivering Larry's new ride.

Comments

jacosta24: Lol

Brittney Griner's Clit: omg

Tellafriend: real life chuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Mumbles is too busy right now. He's got a rush job delivering Larry's new ride.

You are sooooo busted! This GIF can't be of me... It wasn't daytime here in the States between the OP and the time your post!

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: GOT EM

Tellafriend: idiot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    To be frank, I probably know very little on this subject, as I've avoided being put into a newer tractor until aboslutley necessary. For example, I had a chance to get into a 2017 Kenworth automatic with lane departure, and collision avoidance a few weeks ago, but begged off of it because of the smokey smell and was able to stay with a manual transmission 2015 Freightliiner without those features.

But, coincidentally, I did briefly chat with my company's head of maintenance regarding the new tech, and he was loving that vendors of the new trucks with automatic gismos are giving companies deals were they get their trucks equipped with them for free for a time (a year?) and use their drivers as guinea pigs to work out kinks. Such as how to calibrate the auto-slowdown feature so that it doesn't do stupid shit like think a hard rain is an object too close at speed. How the company management thinks that is safe is beyond me.

And he mentioned that Walmart already has driverless trucks in China moving freight between distribution centers. At least that is what the vendors told him. And he personally saw at this year's trade show a rig remotely back a rig into a dock being operated by software on an iPad. And was awed by how quickly and precisless it made that maneuver.

And he mentioned how the trucks that are supposed to come out in 2020 will, and I quote "...blow you away!" Which altogether has me a *bit* concerned about these developments given how people tend to be overconfident about such matters when they are awed by them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    To be frank, I probably know very little on this subject, as I've avoided being put into a newer tractor until aboslutley necessary. For example, I had a chance to get into a 2017 Kenworth automatic with lane departure, and collision avoidance a few weeks ago, but begged off of it because of the smokey smell and was able to stay with a manual transmission 2015 Freightliiner without those features.

But, coincidentally, I did briefly chat with my company's head of maintenance regarding the new tech, and he was loving that vendors of the new trucks with automatic gismos are giving companies deals were they get their trucks equipped with them for free for a time (a year?) and use their drivers as guinea pigs to work out kinks. Such as how to calibrate the auto-slowdown feature so that it doesn't do stupid shit like think a hard rain is an object too close at speed. How the company management thinks that is safe is beyond me.

And he mentioned that Walmart already has driverless trucks in China moving freight between distribution centers. At least that is what the vendors told him. And he personally saw at this year's trade show a rig remotely back a rig into a dock being operated by software on an iPad. And was awed by how quickly and precisless it made that maneuver.

And he mentioned how the trucks that are supposed to come out in 2020 will, and I quote "...blow you away!" Which altogether has me a *bit* concerned about these developments given how people tend to be overconfident about such matters when they are awed by them.
    gg college degrees

Comments

MumblesBadly: Shitpost over a typo... up to your typical standard.

The_Lurker: typo police king offset

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  shitpost1.png
Views: 219
Size:  2.7 KB

Name:  shitpost2.png
Views: 174
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  shitpost3.png
Views: 211
Size:  7.0 KB

Name:  OK.gif
Views: 195
Size:  916.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Name:  shitpost1.png
Views: 219
Size:  2.7 KB

Name:  shitpost2.png
Views: 174
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  shitpost3.png
Views: 211
Size:  7.0 KB

Name:  OK.gif
Views: 195
Size:  916.2 KB
    You left out the fact you were the only Moderator publicly fired by Micon. It was a sad day when you went groveling back a couple years later in Vegas.

Comments

wrenchjockey: wrong again, see below.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

You left out the fact you were the only Moderator publicly fired by Micon. It was a sad day when you went groveling back a couple years later in Vegas.

Revisionist history at work again, bottomshit? Was publicly fired, yes. Micon approached me at the Venetian and offered me the job back after the firing of FckVwls, who was directly responsible for my firing in the first place.

You should really not try so hard, you're getting shot down left and right. Better make a new account. This one's got shit all over it already. Which reminds me, wasn't Vwls also publicly fired? So I'm technically not alone there either. You're wrong a lot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

Revisionist history at work again, bottomshit? Was publicly fired, yes. Micon approached me at the Venetian and offered me the job back after the firing of FckVwls, who was directly responsible for my firing in the first place.

You should really not try so hard, you're getting shot down left and right. Better make a new account. This one's got shit all over it already. Which reminds me, wasn't Vwls also publicly fired? So I'm technically not alone there either. You're wrong a lot.
    You were taking Torri Hunter's Camaro out to Phoenix and stopped into Vegas and approached Micon for your job back. Regardless, Micon created a new verb "Demodded". I can remember it like yesterday, "Wrechjockey Demodded". You were shitcanned because you went around Micon to tried and get money from the owners of NWP because you bought a house you were having trouble paying for. He rightfully bitch slapped you.

Comments

wrenchjockey: More wrong stuff. Sober up and try again

Gold
    Load Metric
    It gets more and more hilarious as you tell it.

The truth is, I was speaking to vwls and she mentioned she was being paid for her mod work and I was like wtf. She said yeah, just email this guy and he will get you taken care of, so I did. Obviously in hindsight it was probably a bad idea but at the time I remember thinking... Micon never does anything quickly so maybe it's easier to just go around him. Micon made the thread you described. We talked on the phone, and the conversation was cordial.

I'm sure druff could verify quite a bit of that.

I was in Vegas during the wsop for work. Not sure where torii hunter came from, as I've never met him. I was actually hauling dance props and costumes for my bosses kids' dance school that trip. Odd, but true. I have hauled cars for Twins players though so maybe you're just mistaken on the name.

I was staying at the venetian, Micon was playing a deep stack. I texted him and he said come down I'm on break. He gave me some nwp swag, I gave him some swag from our company, and we bullshitted for a bit. He brought up the demodding, and said he made a mistake. I told him it was water under the bridge. He asked if I'd come back, I said sure. He went back to poker.

I lived in an apartment at the time, as I did most of my adult life. I didn't buy my first house until 2012 when I married my wife. Where you got the house thing is a complete mystery, but as I noted before you're quite wrong a lot.

By all means please continue your creepy obsession with me, my past, etc. Just remember most of what you spew has been dead wrong.

Load Metric
    It gets more and more hilarious as you tell it.

The truth is, I was speaking to vwls and she mentioned she was being paid for her mod work and I was like wtf. She said yeah, just email this guy and he will get you taken care of, so I did. Obviously in hindsight it was probably a bad idea but at the time I remember thinking... Micon never does anything quickly so maybe it's easier to just go around him. Micon made the thread you described. We talked on the phone, and the conversation was cordial.

I'm sure druff could verify quite a bit of that.

I was in Vegas during the wsop for work. Not sure where torii hunter came from, as I've never met him. I was actually hauling dance props and costumes for my bosses kids' dance school that trip. Odd, but true. I have hauled cars for Twins players though so maybe you're just mistaken on the name.

I was staying at the venetian, Micon was playing a deep stack. I texted him and he said come down I'm on break. He gave me some nwp swag, I gave him some swag from our company, and we bullshitted for a bit. He brought up the demodding, and said he made a mistake. I told him it was water under the bridge. He asked if I'd come back, I said sure. He went back to poker.

I lived in an apartment at the time, as I did most of my adult life. I didn't buy my first house until 2012 when I married my wife. Where you got the house thing is a complete mystery, but as I noted before you're quite wrong a lot.

By all means please continue your creepy obsession with me, my past, etc. Just remember most of what you spew has been dead wrong.
    No sir, its not like I just made that up, YOU said you had just bought a house and needed the money which is why you went around Micon. Whenever Micon sold to Pokernews this went down.

I might have got the Twins player wrong, but the house reference is 100% spot on. You were having trouble paying your mortgage, went around Micon and he demodded you. Stop making stuff up.

Load Metric
    The truth about mumbles college degree becomes the truth about wrenchjokeys scumbaggery........nice.

Lol at mumbles tilting over a typo rep, yet he hands them out like he's the grammar nazi, fucking hypocrites.
    Last edited by Mintjewlips; 10-24-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Wrench can say what he wants, but he absolutely went to the PokerNews owners for money to help with house payment. Micon fired his fucking ass the next day.

How on earth could I fabricate that? It happened, it was circa 2009/2010. Ok, maybe it happened in 2012, but I doubt it.

Either way, Micon shitcanned him after going to PokerNews behind his back.

Thread Information