Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DON CHEADLE HAS SLAVE ANCESTORS......BUT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS WEREN'T WHITE..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    for the love of god say you were waxing poetic sanlimitles.
    Lol waxing.

So I am in Florida a year or two ago. She is in a mood and intent on wearing me out. Vacation the weather, idk.

I'm not behaving any better than usual.

So she thinks I have too much hair on my back. I have in the past had my back waxed. I can do without that but bearable.

She buys some hair remover. Aerosol propellant, I recall.

I trust she knows what she's doing. She sprays that shit on and I got some kind of chemical burn. There must have been tears in my eyes. Of course, I really can't see what's going on behind me which just heightens my freak out.

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to spend my vacation out of the sun watching Sports Center in some ICU.

Unbelievably it healed and passed pretty quickly. I was all prepared for scarring and some kind of elephant man outcome.

I got some issues with the manscaping thing below the belt but the memory of the back has my balls fully retracted now and I am not in the mood.
    I have to say, that after I groomed for the first time it made it look about 1/2 an inch bigger - so there is that.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jesus Christ I finally read that and it's worse than I ever could have imagined Sanlmar. If I were in your shoes I would have murdered every last one of those cackling witches as soon as I heard the word clit for the second time. I might flip a coin to see what is done with my wife but honestly probably not. She'd pretty much have to go to.

Also can you please talk to me from this account whenever you need a laugh or to harass me or what have you. I prefer my limitles less limitlessy. I think I'm in a cleaned up, pees sitting down, not attracted to children, don't go faster than 12.5 on my gravel version of limitles at this stage of the ballgame.

Load Metric
    Wow, so killgore likes the eggplant............
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I mean, we knew murph had a thing for the pepper, BUT THE EGGPLANT? MARRRRRRRONE

Load Metric
    Yall can thank the leftist white hating Public School system for the shit that's been taught incorrectly about Slavery..

1. Black slaves were sold to primarily Dutch Slave Traders by other black tribes in Africa.. They were already slaves to the conquering tribes thus were their property

2. There were blacks who owned slaves some rather significant amount

3. and yes Slaves were sold to Native Americans as well because in the end money/barter talks and bullshit walks.. The slave traders didn't give a shit who paid them as long as they got paid

4, Most White Slave owners including several Presidents like Andrew Jackson were DEMOCRATS..

5. Slavery is alive and well except now the Blacks are enslaved to the Democratic party who keeps them dependant on their master (the government) for survivial while master provides slaves housing (Inner city Projects and Sec 8 occasionally). They prefer their slaves be dumb and ignorant and even better blame the evil white folks for their plight.. (Biggest bunch of racist fuckers are North East Liberals.. They had to hold their nose to allow Obama anywhere near Martha's Vineyard)..

6. Fortunately some blacks have woken up the fact they are being played and taken for granted by Democrats.. some have even realized nobody is holding them down they have so many advantages for college and such in the guise of Affrimative Action that in some cases A.A. has become reverse racism because of the preferential treatment and priority slots given to Blacks in many state run colleges..

7. Oh and yeah the other slave masters would be the NFL owners.. Only league where Athletes are given false promises in the guise of contracts which never amount to what they signed for and give all the power to the owners and league over them and their actions.. Every other sport if the ownership agrees to pay a player an amount that's what it is.. NFL you sign a contract and if your lucky 1/3-1/2 is guaranteed but sometimes nowhere near that.. They put in clauses given management tons of outs to cut them to force a restructuring of the contract to pay them less and the players have to accept it or go to another team which likely will do the same thing to them..

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i'm kinda racist, but slavery is obviously fucked. it's also fucked to try to blame black people. just as it's fucked to hold white people today accountable for it when only the richest of the rich American whites owned slaves, and in current times most Americans black/white/yellow whatever are basically still slaves. you think I wanna work 50 hours a week? if i don't i'm homeless. white privilege

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

What about them? My point was the reason for the American civil war was southern secession, which was over slavery. They've tried to whitewash it over the years but that's the truth.
    Well, it is a bit more complicated than that. In the north, because of how the economy was set up slavery wasn't necessary for the wealthy white people to keep all their shit, so they took the "moral" ground of being anti-slavery. In the south, slavery was necessary for the wealthy white people to keep their shit, so they were pro continuation of slavery.

At the end of the day, most people just do what they perceive to be in their self interest, and then rationalize it and moralize afterwards.

It is true that most cultures historically had slaves, and the whole idea of being "moral" and saying slavery is even wrong started in the Western world very recently, and again this was a lot because of industrialization and our economies became so efficient slavery wasn't practical anymore.

Slavery/Indentured Servitude, especially sex slavery and forced prostitution, is still a big part of the Muslim world in the Middle East and Africa, although they frame it differently, and our media ignores it for PC reasons.
    I hate to disagree but Sexual slavery and trafficking is alive and well in the good ole USA.. All you need to do is give a little time and another bust of a sex trafficking ring many times using female runaways making it worse as it involves underage females.. But even worse then that and truthfully the uglier issue of illegal immigrants are the tons of Asians who ended up here illegally and are being held hostage for trafficking many times in the infamous Asian Massage Parlors across this country as well as dare I say it some Chinese Resturants where they are legitimately paid almost nothing and sleep at the resturants in back rooms while 'paying off their debt' to get to America to escape China, Vietnam and other Asian countries..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    for the love of god say you were waxing poetic sanlimitles.
    Lol waxing.

So I am in Florida a year or two ago. She is in a mood and intent on wearing me out. Vacation the weather, idk.

I'm not behaving any better than usual.

So she thinks I have too much hair on my back. I have in the past had my back waxed. I can do without that but bearable.

She buys some hair remover. Aerosol propellant, I recall.

I trust she knows what she's doing. She sprays that shit on and I got some kind of chemical burn. There must have been tears in my eyes. Of course, I really can't see what's going on behind me which just heightens my freak out.

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to spend my vacation out of the sun watching Sports Center in some ICU.

Unbelievably it healed and passed pretty quickly. I was all prepared for scarring and some kind of elephant man outcome.

I got some issues with the manscaping thing below the belt but the memory of the back has my balls fully retracted now and I am not in the mood.
    Dunno but this might help placate the wife's concerns.. Always laughed when I saw it at Walmart but I was like. Well obviously there's a market for it

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bakblade-...almart&veh=sem

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: that would be so itchy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Yall can thank the leftist white hating Public School system for the shit that's been taught incorrectly about Slavery..

1. Black slaves were sold to primarily Dutch Slave Traders by other black tribes in Africa.. They were already slaves to the conquering tribes thus were their property

2. There were blacks who owned slaves some rather significant amount

3. and yes Slaves were sold to Native Americans as well because in the end money/barter talks and bullshit walks.. The slave traders didn't give a shit who paid them as long as they got paid

4, Most White Slave owners including several Presidents like Andrew Jackson were DEMOCRATS..

5. Slavery is alive and well except now the Blacks are enslaved to the Democratic party who keeps them dependant on their master (the government) for survivial while master provides slaves housing (Inner city Projects and Sec 8 occasionally). They prefer their slaves be dumb and ignorant and even better blame the evil white folks for their plight.. (Biggest bunch of racist fuckers are North East Liberals.. They had to hold their nose to allow Obama anywhere near Martha's Vineyard)..

6. Fortunately some blacks have woken up the fact they are being played and taken for granted by Democrats.. some have even realized nobody is holding them down they have so many advantages for college and such in the guise of Affrimative Action that in some cases A.A. has become reverse racism because of the preferential treatment and priority slots given to Blacks in many state run colleges..

7. Oh and yeah the other slave masters would be the NFL owners.. Only league where Athletes are given false promises in the guise of contracts which never amount to what they signed for and give all the power to the owners and league over them and their actions.. Every other sport if the ownership agrees to pay a player an amount that's what it is.. NFL you sign a contract and if your lucky 1/3-1/2 is guaranteed but sometimes nowhere near that.. They put in clauses given management tons of outs to cut them to force a restructuring of the contract to pay them less and the players have to accept it or go to another team which likely will do the same thing to them..
    I'm out of green, but well said. #metoo

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Well, it is a bit more complicated than that. In the north, because of how the economy was set up slavery wasn't necessary for the wealthy white people to keep all their shit, so they took the "moral" ground of being anti-slavery. In the south, slavery was necessary for the wealthy white people to keep their shit, so they were pro continuation of slavery.

At the end of the day, most people just do what they perceive to be in their self interest, and then rationalize it and moralize afterwards.

It is true that most cultures historically had slaves, and the whole idea of being "moral" and saying slavery is even wrong started in the Western world very recently, and again this was a lot because of industrialization and our economies became so efficient slavery wasn't practical anymore.

Slavery/Indentured Servitude, especially sex slavery and forced prostitution, is still a big part of the Muslim world in the Middle East and Africa, although they frame it differently, and our media ignores it for PC reasons.
    I hate to disagree but Sexual slavery and trafficking is alive and well in the good ole USA.. All you need to do is give a little time and another bust of a sex trafficking ring many times using female runaways making it worse as it involves underage females.. But even worse then that and truthfully the uglier issue of illegal immigrants are the tons of Asians who ended up here illegally and are being held hostage for trafficking many times in the infamous Asian Massage Parlors across this country as well as dare I say it some Chinese Resturants where they are legitimately paid almost nothing and sleep at the resturants in back rooms while 'paying off their debt' to get to America to escape China, Vietnam and other Asian countries..

I couldn’t agree more. Well articulated and I’m glad you mentioned this. Somehow we, as a culture, are able to package and sell this as a novelty - in lieu of seeing it for what it is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    It's amazing that a guy who posted pictures of his geriatric friends can post with impunity without being laughed out of this forum, like he bragged about those old geezers and what they used to be.

Atleast doug polks rectal thermometer has a semi relevant friend that some of us might recognise.
    Yes, we all know doug polks taint warmer brings the serious topics, like, how hot doug polks cock is on the Scoville scale, and keeping dougs chair warm at the wsop while doug goes to the bathroom.............just riveting shit...
    Lol at "Common Knowledge", as if everyone knew that native americans owned slaves, that's not common knowledge Doug Polks cum rag, OK, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE ISN'T "COMMON KNOWLEDGE"? DOUG PUKE!! NOW GO EDIT ANOTHER FAIL VIDEO OF YOUR BOSS DESPERATELY TRYING TO BE RELEVANT!! NEGRANU RULES HIS FACE!!!

Ouch...and that was only on page 2....I'm like the Kennedy of the internets...who DIDN'T I piss off

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

You get cornholed by black men and brag about it on a poker forum. There is nothing much to say is there?

My vagina, like the great nation of America, is a melting pot and full of equal opportunities. Just because you can’t see the beauty in it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Shout out to kilgores fluctuating vagina....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

My vagina, like the great nation of America, is a melting pot and full of equal opportunities. Just because you can’t see the beauty in it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Shout out to kilgores fluctuating vagina....

Name:  classy.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  58.8 KB

She flew too close to Dan Druff.

Thread Information