Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: DON CHEADLE HAS SLAVE ANCESTORS......BUT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS WEREN'T WHITE..

  1. #1

    DON CHEADLE HAS SLAVE ANCESTORS......BUT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS WEREN'T WHITE..




    Wow, this might not be moonlanding for some of you, but i am almost as dumbfounded.

    After i stopped hilariously laughing from the irony, i just couldn't stop thinking about the misconstrued facts about slavery that i was taught, mainly that only white people owned slaves.

    Ofcourse as i grow i recognize the reality, but i never imagined that native Americans would have owned slaves after the white man almost drove them out of existing.

    The look on Don Cheadles face is priceless, "Damn i been hatin the wrong niggas this whole time"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  2. #2
    It is still going on today. All I see is black people cleaning the toilets at the Indian casinos.

     
    Comments
      
      ftpjesus: WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

  3. #3
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 — "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  4. #4
    Yup, we were and still are taught the myth that we just rolled up on the coast of Africa and caught them with nets. How preposterous. But our white guilt bought it. Just a bunch of sheep. This shit had been going on since the beginning of time. Read the Old Testament if you don't believe me. But somehow the narrative is that white Europeans who conquered North America are the real Devils when in fact it was they who generally ended the practice worldwide within a relatively short period of time. Lol - white people.

  5. #5
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  6. #6
    https://www.snopes.com/facts-about-slavery/


    This is from a libtard website, and even they admit that there was even black people that owned slaves, i did learn about that and was shocked. I learned that it took place in the south at that.

    In hindsight, the hypocrisy is rampant..

     
    Comments
      
      JimmyG_415: No, you are just showing how uneducated you are. Like Trump "who knew?"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  7. #7
    Lol at white people having to break it to the natives that owning slaves isn't cool



    I mean wtf lol.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  8. #8
    Did you think slavery was invented in the 18th century? Are you going to make threads every time you learn a new bit of common knowledge?

    How do you dress yourself in the morning without getting hurt?

     
    Comments
      
      lewfather: Thejoyoftrolling.eu
      
      gimmick:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Take someone like garrett, for example. A lot of people here don't like him, but he also makes a lot of quality posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but jsearles can actually be a good poster when he tries to be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I thought BGC had a lot of good and funny posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In splitthis' case, she's also a longtime member of this community, and has no history of harassing or threatening people in real life.

  9. #9
    An Actual Female
    Reputation
    313
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    “Mrs. Dials”
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Did you think slavery was invented in the 18th century? Are you going to make threads every time you learn a new bit of common knowledge?

    How do you dress yourself in the morning without getting hurt?
    I often look around throughout the day and wonder how many of these types are walking amongst us - unbeknownst to us. It’s terrifying and amazing that they are allowed to drive cars, cook, procreate, etc.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Riiiiight? It's like how the hell do they do all that without slaves.
      
      gimmick:

  10. #10
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    There has to be a certain level of embarassment in finding out your ancestors were slaves, but omg the humiliaton felt by finding out your relatives got owned by fucking savages who believe dancing makes it rain has to be just plain crushing.

     
    Comments
      
      Kilgore Trout: Tell us more.
      
      Deal: Dancing may or may not be more effective than thoughts and prayers
      
      gimmick:
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  11. #11
    An Actual Female
    Reputation
    313
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    “Mrs. Dials”
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    There has to be a certain level of embarassment in finding out your ancestors were slaves, but omg the humiliaton felt by finding out your relatives got owned by fucking savages who believe dancing makes it rain has to be just plain crushing.


    Can you speak to this?

  12. #12
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    There has to be a certain level of embarassment in finding out your ancestors were slaves, but omg the humiliaton felt by finding out your relatives got owned by fucking savages who believe dancing makes it rain has to be just plain crushing.


    Can you speak to this?
    I checked out my incestry.com and they gave my money back and said I don't want to know.

     
    Comments
      
      GrenadaRoger: gosh, you don't get no respect
      
      herbertstemple: LOL
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  13. #13
    Don Cheadle is 100% wrong on just about everything, especially politics. But he played one of the best character roles of all time in Boogie Nights.

     
    Comments
      
      ftpjesus: Nothing personal but I believe Cheadles best job was in IronMan ;) ok that and Hotel Rwanda (hard movie to watch honestly very brutal side of ethnic wars)

  14. #14
    An Actual Female
    Reputation
    313
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    “Mrs. Dials”
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post



    Can you speak to this?
    I checked out my incestry.com and they gave my money back and said I don't want to know.

    Sometimes I wonder if your typos are deliberate?

  15. #15
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

    I checked out my incestry.com and they gave my money back and said I don't want to know.

    Sometimes I wonder if your typos are deliberate?
    Sometimes I wonder if you ever wonder. Oh and my typo is basically any bitch that lies to me often enough for me not to feel bad no matter what I do.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  16. #16
    An Actual Female
    Reputation
    313
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    “Mrs. Dials”
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post


    Sometimes I wonder if your typos are deliberate?
    Sometimes I wonder if you ever wonder. Oh and my typo is basically any bitch that lies to me often enough for me not to feel bad no matter what I do.

    Do you think the others sense the tension between us?

     
    Comments
      
      WillieMcFML: an actual female rep
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Typo = type ho ... just noticed I didn't make that clear at all

  17. #17
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

    Sometimes I wonder if you ever wonder. Oh and my typo is basically any bitch that lies to me often enough for me not to feel bad no matter what I do.

    Do you think the others sense the tension between us?
    I dont think they are wired all too well for human emotion honestly. They probably figure your posts to me are just copy pastes of you and Laffers old private messages.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Yup, we were and still are taught the myth that we just rolled up on the coast of Africa and caught them with nets. How preposterous. But our white guilt bought it. Just a bunch of sheep. This shit had been going on since the beginning of time. Read the Old Testament if you don't believe me. But somehow the narrative is that white Europeans who conquered North America are the real Devils when in fact it was they who generally ended the practice worldwide within a relatively short period of time. Lol - white people.
    Except in the American south, where whites wanted to keep it going after it ended just about everywhere else, and tried to break up the country so they could continue it.

  19. #19
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,361
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    It is still going on today. All I see is black people cleaning the toilets at the Indian casinos.
    You're a faggot but this is 100% true

     
    Comments
      
      Hockey Guy: You saying something is true is the equivalent of confirming that's it's false.

  20. #20
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    695
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Yup, we were and still are taught the myth that we just rolled up on the coast of Africa and caught them with nets. How preposterous. But our white guilt bought it. Just a bunch of sheep. This shit had been going on since the beginning of time. Read the Old Testament if you don't believe me. But somehow the narrative is that white Europeans who conquered North America are the real Devils when in fact it was they who generally ended the practice worldwide within a relatively short period of time. Lol - white people.
    Except in the American south, where whites wanted to keep it going after it ended just about everywhere else, and tried to break up the country so they could continue it.

    you are way too smart to believe what you just wrote. what about slaves in the North?

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: you give him too much credit
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Masters Bet
    By Daly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 09:26 PM
  2. US MASTERS GOLF 2016
    By Starbucks Spunk Bucket in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2016, 11:47 AM
  3. Masters pool
    By Spookygook in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 11:07 AM
  4. Masters Pool?
    By Indyrick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:49 PM
  5. 2013 Masters Pool Interest???
    By Detroit in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 10:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •