Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Louis CK new movie/weird timing

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Clumsily trying to get with a chick by pulling out your dick isn't rape, these vapid cunts should have left the room and made fun of him behind his back instead of going to the media. I've had it up to here with this sexual harassment bullshit. As for Takei and Spacey... NEWS FLASH: teenage gayboys with pubes and deep voices are not kids and shouldn't be surprised when old faggots want to fuck them. They did nothing wrong. Neither did Trump, the Alabama guy, Weinstein. Nothing wrong.

the last few weeks are making my head explode, I swear it's the Jews, they got our foreskins now they are after our balls. Do not let this happen.

Comments

sonatine: SCIENCE

splitthis: You are sick and shame on u sonatine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I don't even really like Louie CK that much, but I'm more or less giving him a pass. What he did was disgusting, but he seems sincerely remorseful. His own accusers acknowledge that he reached out to personally apologize to them years before any of this was public, and that he successfully made efforts to get his shit together and stop being such a fucking creep. That's not the action of a man who's only sorry that he was caught.

Furthermore, the power dynamic here isn't in the same ballpark as Weinstein or any of these other scandals. This stuff happened in the early 2000s, when he was best known for Pootie Tang and a few stand up specials. Nobody was under duress for fear of their careers. They just had the misfortune of having to see a fat ginger's dick and lose all respect for a friend/colleague.
    I was going to post a similar thing, but you beat me to it. Dude has a fetish of jerking off while (random?) chicks watch. He isn't raping them, he's not groping them....he isn't touching them at all. Our quality news outlets paint stories like "he LURED them into his hotel room, and then LOCKED THEM IN while he jerked off"....everyone with half-a-brain (maybe Tyde also) knows thats not true. I think there are other "witness" reports the next day at the Aspen film fest where other comics talking to the 2 chicks there said they were laughing about it. Of course Murica 2017, everyones a victim.
    A fetish is done with consenting parties, it is at the least a misdemeanor to expose yourself in public. How would you like to go to work and have some douchbag think its ok to "ask" you if he can masturbate in front of you? How would you like that done to your sister, your mother, your wife, or your daughter. This is why society has laws of acceptable and unacceptable conduct in public and in the workplace.
    To compare this act to rape is just stupid and ignorant.
    What CK did was both illegal and sexual harassment.
    Sick I have to spell this out to yall.

Comments

limitles: you go girl....lovin this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I was going to post a similar thing, but you beat me to it. Dude has a fetish of jerking off while (random?) chicks watch. He isn't raping them, he's not groping them....he isn't touching them at all. Our quality news outlets paint stories like "he LURED them into his hotel room, and then LOCKED THEM IN while he jerked off"....everyone with half-a-brain (maybe Tyde also) knows thats not true. I think there are other "witness" reports the next day at the Aspen film fest where other comics talking to the 2 chicks there said they were laughing about it. Of course Murica 2017, everyones a victim.
    A fetish is done with consenting parties, it is at the least a misdemeanor to expose yourself in public. How would you like to go to work and have some douchbag think its ok to "ask" you if he can masturbate in front of you? How would you like that done to your sister, your mother, your wife, or your daughter. This is why society has laws of acceptable and unacceptable conduct in public and in the workplace.

what exactly do you think louis ck did? he asked for permission to pull out his dick every time.

also,

Comments

splitthis: Not a question to ask random coworkers wtf is wrong with u

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: positive rep to negate the old maid
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

random coworkers?

you're exactly why this story is spinning out of control.

the actual issue is that the women in his hotel room at night felt obligated to say yes because of his reputation and influence. he never considered this, and once he did, he reached out to apologize to them in private.

the fact that you would rather seize on this being something he should be prosecuted for is exactly why men refuse to take women seriously as equals.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: don't forget that women can't hold in their period blood and wear pussy diapers

Kilgore Trout: This.

gimmick:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

random coworkers?

you're exactly why this story is spinning out of control.

the actual issue is that the women in his hotel room at night felt obligated to say yes because of his reputation and influence. he never considered this, and once he did, he reached out to apologize to them in private.

the fact that you would rather seize on this being something he should be prosecuted for is exactly why men refuse to take women seriously as equals.
    You are hopeless.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: sonatine is the most intelligent poster on PFA

Load Metric
    NO U

Comments

sonatine: GOT HER

Load Metric
    splitthis: You are sick and shame on u sonatine

:

Load Metric
    im not going to sit through a moral lecture from someone with hairy tits.

Load Metric
    Why is it so hard to process severity of each incident?

Asking someone if you can take your dick out versus fondling a 14 year old versus putting your dick in someone against their will.

They aren't all the same and these men shouldn't be lumped together simply because of timing.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: because people are stupid

Tellafriend: no, toaster is stupid

gimmick:

varys: Toastergod vs telladouche

Load Metric
    Really tho split this wasn't at work or in a public place it was in a hotel room. When 2 members of the opposite sex end up going back to a hotel room its you don't need me to spell out what usually happens. These women were prob down to fuck if he had tried but then found it weird that Louie just wanted to get his dick out and play with himself instead which is why the story spread to begin with.

"Hey guess what I went back to Louies hotel room the other night and he asked me could he get his dick out then started jacking off what a weirdo"

Obv if this was taking place in an office or a park or if Louie was their boss then it's not the same at all. As it happened I'm not sure how you can say this is a crime , but if a crime has been committed then the victims should be talking to the police and not the media.

Load Metric
    It's not sonatine's fault.

Pedos love that dick game.

Banned
    Load Metric
    im not going to sit through a moral lecture from someone with hairy tits.

This is Soooooo hot.

Load Metric
    Name:  1510587080322.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  223.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

what exactly do you think louis ck did? he asked for permission to pull out his dick every time.

also,
    I have not looked into this story cause I don't care that much about him and whatever. The reaction to the story is better than original however.
    This asking for permission thingy. Really? Are you trying to tell me he asked for permission to whip his dick out and everyone said hell yeah Louis, that's why we're here? No of course not. Being that this sort of event happened at least 5 times we can rule out a spontaneous mistake. He knew what was going to happen. It was a premeditated predickament. If you have a track record as a perv in normal circles, you are watched because it seems to run deep. The victims tend to be the most vulnerable, so things like playgrounds are off limits. Not saying CK is this kind of pervert but his record, the now documented one, puts him on some kind of watch list even if it's unofficial and only happens because he was publicly shamed. Had to happen. Who gives a fuck about his career? You think he cares about anyone else? He can live it out on what he's got. Boo hoo

Comments

splitthis:

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    It's not sonatine's fault.

Pedos love that dick game.

Name:  E03A7D83-9BD1-4325-AA06-949F2C73254C.jpeg
Views: 274
Size:  165.8 KB

RIP Lew. Trick ❤️S Kid.

Load Metric
    oooooooof....

louis used to date sarah silverman's sister and after they broke up, he jerked off in front of her like 20+ times.

this is sounding a lot less like a guy with a weird kink than a guy with an actual clinical compulsion to masturbate in front of women.

Load Metric
    louis should join chaturbate and become the worlds most popular webcam model, old stick could jerk off for people all day and get Paid

Load Metric
    oooooooof....

louis used to date sarah silverman's sister and after they broke up, he jerked off in front of her like 20+ times.

this is sounding a lot less like a guy with a weird kink than a guy with an actual clinical compulsion to masturbate in front of women.
    This was just released, but I'm not finding anything that makes me think any less of Louis than I did yesterday.

He jerked off 20 + times in front of his ex, (Sarahs sister, right?)

Is there a comment somewhere from her or what?

Props to Sarah Silverman for getting real. Could get interesting if Kimmel (Sarahs ex?) or Adam Corolla (good friends with both) weighing in. Used to listen to Corolla religiously for many years, but it's been over a year since I've had him in my rotation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    oooooooof....

This was just released, but I'm not finding anything that makes me think any less of Louis than I did yesterday.

He jerked off 20 + times in front of his ex, (Sarahs sister, right?)

Is there a comment somewhere from her or what?

Props to Sarah Silverman for getting real. Could get interesting if Kimmel (Sarahs ex?) or Adam Corolla (good friends with both) weighing in. Used to listen to Corolla religiously for many years, but it's been over a year since I've had him in my rotation.

I just read about it in an article about that video but havent watched the video.

J'adore some Silverman and largely agree with her politics but have no interest in watching her riff about them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I listen to Carolla religiously during the football off season, but haven't been on in awhile as I am busy losing $$ watching and gambling on football games. I remember Carola has been complaining about Weinstein being a dirtbag for years, because Weinstein bought the rights to one of his movies and then buried it and never let it see the light of day. I remember when the Weinstein thing came out, Carola's basic take is that Weinstein has fucked over plenty of people, both male and female, both literally and figuratively, and that bad people do bad things and noone who knows Weinstein should really be surprised at all.

I can't speak about the more recent stuff. Too many football games to watch, but if I ever find time maybe I will go through his recent pods and see if he talks about the Louis CK stuff at all.

Thread Information