Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Druff

Load Metric

Hey Druff

Could you please list all of the posters here who you don't particularly care for so that I can start posting their personal information & attempt to ruin any business holdings they may have.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Tyde is a POS, in so many ways.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric

Hey Druff

Edited. See below.
    Last edited by Paul Openfold; 10-21-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's kinda their fault for posting here while having a business. If they couldnt forsee something like that are they really the kind of people that will survive in the business world? If anything they should thank the info sharers for preventing all the time they would waste flopping around in the water.

Load Metric
    Even a list of those who were mean to you would be helpful.

TIA.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Even a list of those who were mean to you would be helpful.

TIA.
    Ooops.

Here you go. Name:  IMG_4760.JPG
Views: 418
Size:  403.2 KB

Comments

gauchojake: ROFL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the time I got to these threads, the info was already out there. It happened that all of this blew up on the one day I wasn't actively reading PFA.

If Hut wants, I will do my best to remove those references, but I felt it was pretty much closing the barn door after the horse escaped at that point.

Truthfully, it was super easy to locate the business given that Marty mentioned Lompoc and posted a few of the place's 1-star reviews.

So even if I removed the business name, I would also have to remove all references to Lompoc and the bad reviews in order to keep it a secret at this point.

Load Metric
    I just came up with a new phrase that I hope catches on and sums up my feelings more succinctly... "The world needs ditch diggers too."

The last time I had this gut feeling that my phrase would catch on was a couple years ago when I said, "All you need is a chip and a chair."

Comments

herbertstemple: Judge Smails rep.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the time I got to these threads, the info was already out there. It happened that all of this blew up on the one day I wasn't actively reading PFA.

If Hut wants, I will do my best to remove those references, but I felt it was pretty much closing the barn door after the horse escaped at that point.

Truthfully, it was super easy to locate the business given that Marty mentioned Lompoc and posted a few of the place's 1-star reviews.

So even if I removed the business name, I would also have to remove all references to Lompoc and the bad reviews in order to keep it a secret at this point.
    So, I can just go ahead & post that personal info then?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Or for Larry all you need is a chip and three chairs.

Load Metric

The only thing that prevented u from acting up until this point was Druff?

Load Metric
    Maybe I'll just wait until you're offline then you'll be able to say something stupid about a horse & a barn.

Personal info is either okay or it's not. There should be no grey area.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    This place is gonna be a real shit show when Druff decides to legalize murder.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Each situation is unique.

No, I don't allow personal info to be posted here, but by the time I showed up, there was already a major thread about Hut, his pizza place, the story of Marty working there, meth cooking stains in the bathtub, parking lot sleeping, soggy dough, Lompoc, and tons of other stuff which would have been nearly impossible to contain unless I shut down basically the whole thread.

But as I said, if Hut wishes for me to start redacting some of this info, I will, including retroactively.

Load Metric

just make sure you do it when druff is travelling or away from the board for a few, and post enough that it would seem silly/time-consuming to delete it at that point.

this place literally has no hard and fast rules, and suffers all the time because of it.

But as I said, if Hut wishes for me to start redacting some of this info, I will, including retroactively.
    how about you do it because its the right thing to do, and its supposed to be a hard and fast rule?

Load Metric

No, I don't allow personal info to be posted here, but by the time I showed up, there was already a major thread about Hut, his pizza place, the story of Marty working there, meth cooking stains in the bathtub, parking lot sleeping, soggy dough, Lompoc, and tons of other stuff which would have been nearly impossible to contain unless I shut down basically the whole thread.

No, each situation is not unique.

It's either allowed or it's not.

If it's allowed nothing should happen. If it's not allowed then a fucking nap is in order. I guess there are no consequences as long as some fucking horse did something to a fucking barn.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Banned
    Load Metric

If it's allowed nothing should happen. If it's not allowed then a fucking nap is in order. I guess there are no consequences as long as some fucking horse did something to a fucking barn.

Druff but true.

100% spot on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

just make sure you do it when druff is travelling or away from the board for a few, and post enough that it would seem silly/time-consuming to delete it at that point.

this place literally has no hard and fast rules, and suffers all the time because of it.
    Sometimes "hard rules" fail the common sense test in certain situations. Other times they would be very unpopular.

For example, I have also repeatedly stated that I don't want to see junk threads posted here, and yet the board was filled with like 12 different Bonomo threads the other day, and then a bunch of copycat shit about Bobby Heenan, Larry, and other subjects.

The board was a fucking mess.

I finally deleted/merged some of them, but if I was adhering to my own rules, I would have banned or restricted about 15 people.

To delete/lock the Hut/Marty thread before it ran its course would have only served to let Marty off the hook easily, and wouldn't have done Hut any favors. Everyone knew where his pizza place was by then.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sometimes, you just gotta let the inmates riot for awhile, clean up the mess afterwards, and let it slide.

Load Metric
    Personal info is either okay or it's not. There should be no grey area.
    i guess its all grey.

Everyone knew where his pizza place was by then.

So now its permanently public. Great.

Load Metric

This has to be icing or offsides or some other weird rule involving that sport.

Load Metric
    Only on poker fraud alert dot con can a guy come on and try to humiliate another member and suddenly he's the victim. Even kilgore trout is like what the fuck.

Thread Information