Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weeks $500.00 PFA Radio Freeroll Sponsored By...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Legit question. What are the start up costs for a pizza place? I am assuming the oven is the most expensive part to it all?
    Non franchise...

$25-$40G's A few tables, chairs, used ovens, counter tops, industrial freezer etc, kitchen counters, stock and a sign for the roof of the car.

My old buddy owned a few, rent of course was biggest expense but the setup is cheap. In terms of stock if they used a good cheese, that was the highest cost in terms of buying. A lot of crazy stuff (criminal) goes on for a good mutzarella.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

another terrible health hazard in the Soggy Dough Pizzeria is that Huts deep dish pans are FILTHY

his deluded logic justifies it as necessary to never clean off the grime and gunk because it's 'seasoning' on the pan.

After a pie comes out and served, the pans just get stacked on top of the others without ever going through the washing and sanitizing process

I seriously doubt the health department would approve of this, and if any of his customers saw the pan their pizza's were being cooked in, they would fucking puke
    The more you open your mouth the bigger the fucking idiot you prove to be. Are you so stupid not to realize that the more shit you talk about me the worse it makes you look? The one guy that took shit for defending you for 10 years and helped your homeless drunk ass you feel the need to keep attacking because I called your ass out in a situation you admit to being wrong about.....you're a real stand up guy...oh wait no you aren't..you are usually too fucking drunk to stand up at all.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Got 'im!

hongkonger: SMH

GambleBotsSatire: cant stand, wont stand

YUUP: He really is the worst man I've ever come across

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

another terrible health hazard in the Soggy Dough Pizzeria is that Huts deep dish pans are FILTHY

his deluded logic justifies it as necessary to never clean off the grime and gunk because it's 'seasoning' on the pan.

After a pie comes out and served, the pans just get stacked on top of the others without ever going through the washing and sanitizing process

I seriously doubt the health department would approve of this, and if any of his customers saw the pan their pizza's were being cooked in, they would fucking puke
    The more you open your mouth the bigger the fucking idiot you prove to be. Are you so stupid not to realize that the more shit you talk about me the worse it makes you look? The one guy that took shit for defending you for 10 years and helped your homeless drunk ass you feel the need to keep attacking because I called your ass out in a situation you admit to being wrong about.....you're a real stand up guy...oh wait no you aren't..you are usually too fucking drunk to stand up at all.

now would be a good time to tell the Diego Garcia story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

now would be a good time to tell the Diego Garcia story.

Tyde explains the Diego Garcia story, on the last PFA radio show.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Legit question. What are the start up costs for a pizza place? I am assuming the oven is the most expensive part to it all?
    The costs vary. It truly depends on your concept. The cheapest way is to find a spot that used to be a restaurant that already has the build out complete. For example the cost of purchasing and installing an exhaust hood can be up to $15K. Generally once one is installed it now belongs to the landlord so you can save that money taking over an existing place. Restaurant equipment is ridiculously expensive brand new, but so many places go under there are great bargains to be found at auctions.

The current trend in pizzerias is places like Pieology, Pizza Rev and Blaze. Their model is basically like a Subway or Chipotle but pizza. One price, one size, built in front of you....a very thin crust cooked at very high temperature, done in 2-3 minutes. They tend to do really well in the lunch segment and not as well during dinner. Just checked out a place that opened in San Luis Obispo called Blast 825 Taproom. This place was cool. 40 beers on tap and all self-serve. You give them a credit card in exchange for a bracelet. Every beer is priced by the ounce. To pour a beer you touch your bracelet to the tablet screen and the tap is activated. When you are ready to leave, they scan your bracelet and charge you based on what you poured. The cost on that system, however, was $75,000.

If you takeover an existing build out you can get it done for $40-50K. Starting from scratch you're looking at $150K plus. A friend of mine is President of a Dunkin Donuts franchise. He currently has about 50 stores and was telling me he's gotten their new startup costs down to about $150K and was thrilled at that number.

You said earlier, you would like a place with a bar. Not sure how it works in other states but in California a full liquor license is very expensive and not easy to get. The cost can vary based on the area and number of current licenses but probably atleast $100K. A beer and wine license is easy to get. I think it cost me $800.

Comments

sonatine: knowledge

Banned
    Load Metric
    Send the $500 to Druff to be used for a freeroll.

So has the $500.00 been shipped to Druff yet ?

Pretty sure this will be the biggest freeroll in PFA history

www.paypal.com

click here Hut ^^^

TIA on behalf of the entire community

Comments

YUUP: Nah, this little part of the community thinks you're a cunt

dwai: we don't want his money you broke meth addict

Load Metric

Red face

You guys are witnessing how you become homeless. How to burn those final bridges so that you have nowhere else to turn to. This is how people eventually end up freezing to death under a bridge.

Comments

The_Lurker: othello knows

GambleBotsSatire: Positive Reputation

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    You guys are witnessing how you become homeless. How to burn those final bridges so that you have nowhere else to turn to. This is how people eventually end up freezing to death under a bridge.

callate' la boca mico

he said it himself that the $500.00 was going to be donated to the freeroll

chinga tu madre maricon

Comments

dwai: nope

Silver
    Load Metric
    Send the $500 to Druff to be used for a freeroll.

www.paypal.com

click here Hut ^^^

Nope and it won't be. I wont contribute a dime to anything your piece of shit self could potentially benefit from. I've told you already I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You just keep talking though so everyone can continue laughing. You're to stupid to realize they are laughing at you not with you.

Banned
    Load Metric

www.paypal.com

click here Hut ^^^

Nope and it won't be. I wont contribute a dime to anything your piece of shit self could potentially benefit from. I've told you already I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You just keep talking though so everyone can continue laughing. You're to stupid to realize they are laughing at you not with you.

LMAO

ok just as I suspected, you're keeping the money and going back on your word to pledge it to a freeroll

tell ya what, I won't even play the freeroll if you donate the money as you stated previously

JFC you can't make this shit up

well sorry about that PFA

Hut apparently had a change of heart once he got my transfer on PayPal

lol @ Jews

Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

YUUP: You're right it's not about the money, it's about being a man , and fuck you fail

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have a better idea.

Tyde, why don't you donate the $500 for Hut, as a thank you for getting you a hotel room?

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

DRK Star: would be a kind gesture

nunbeater: makes sense

Load Metric
    This is on Tyde. Tyde owes the community a $500 freeroll. Hut authorized Tyde to send $500 to Druff. Tyde sent it elsewhere. Tyde still owes $500 to PFA via Druff. If Tyde can't recover the misdelivered funds on his own that is all on him. The freeroll was defrauded by Tyde.

Pay up sailor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Silver
    Load Metric

LMAO

ok just as I suspected, you're keeping the money and going back on your word to pledge it to a freeroll

tell ya what, I won't even play the freeroll if you donate the money as you stated previously

JFC you can't make this shit up

well sorry about that PFA

Hut apparently had a change of heart once he got my transfer on PayPal

lol @ Jews

LOOOOOL The laughter at you is getting louder. Yeah I'm a cheap Jew...I think that's been proven wrong based on the money I wasted on you.

Name:  gutter1.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  169.3 KB

Name:  gutter2.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  76.9 KB

Name:  gutter3.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  173.3 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Cold but fair

Load Metric
    This thread is LOL. I mean, I usually take Tyde's side. But fuck, it's tough to find any way to side with him in this instance. I mean Hut went out of his way to be kind to Tyde, putting him up in a hotel room, letting him work at his shop and lending him money when he was facing a homeless shelter. All Hut did was wait for his money for over a year. I can see why Hut got pissed when he saw Tyde gambling in Mexico and posting his checks on the forum while his money lingered out there for a year.

It was bizarre that Hut waited so long to open a Paypal account, Tyde has a point there, so Hut is not without some blame since he proved there was no reason to not open up a Paypal account. BUT, I know if faced with the same situation I would have walked into a Western Union and just wired the money and pay the $14.95 fee and taken Hut out to a steak dinner the next time I was in his area.

There are plenty of reasons to destroy a friendship, this just seemed unnecessary.

I believe Tyde will ultimately do the right thing and apologize to Hut in private and take him out for a nice steak dinner next time in town. Whether Hut accepts is a different story.

Load Metric
    Just don't understand you Jewdonk. You were homeless. Hut was a friend who gave you over 1k$ in freebies, hired you to work for him, and then you didn;t follow through on your end of the business deal. If any friend of mine did that for me in that situation I would basically owe them for life. Instead you feel the need to post personal information about him and attack his livelihood. I get it that his initial post about you was hurtful but given all that he has done I just don't get where this hatred is coming from.

Load Metric
    If I was hutmaster, I would do everything I could to ruin Tyde's career on the ship. I would call the captain, his union, etc and completely sabotage it. He finally has something to lose and needs to be taught a lesson.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: stitches

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvl60Druid View Post
    If I was hutmaster, I would do everything I could to ruin Tyde's career on the ship. I would call the captain, his union, etc and completely sabotage it. He finally has something to lose and needs to be taught a lesson.

Who are you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Openfold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lvl60Druid View Post

Who are you?

UHH HELLO ITS A LEVEL 60 RESTO DRUID PLEASE KEEP UP
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i get that tyde apparently doesn't want the story of how he got forcibly removed from his ship by the british navy on the internet, but someone really needs to post it.

and no, i refuse to sit through a 4 hour pfa radio introduction to hear it.

TIA

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: cliff, tyde brought booze on the ship big nono. drank it acted like a fool, got caught, ejected, punished.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Come on guys, if TYDE keeps bringing the hits, eventually you'll forget about all of this. So just say TYDE IS GOD whenever he posts a thread so he can think we all forgot. Then we can go back to laughing at him and shaking our heads at his pathetic life.

Thread Information