Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: This Weeks $500.00 PFA Radio Freeroll Sponsored By...

Load Metric
    i don't think even mint believes he's funny. he's deliberately trying to fuck up the board with awfulness. this is where it would be nice to have moderators

Load Metric
    he is taking a page out of the larry laffer terrible posting playbook alright, embrace the fact you are terrible and then just be even more terrible cos why not lol

Comments

SrslySirius: next man up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    As if hut was his saving grace

Tyde can you tell us what would have happened if hut didn't help you at all?

would have kept driving to Sac and hit my mom up for a couple grand
    which brings us to our next question --

if you were homeless, why not stay at your mom's?

Comments

MumblesBadly: And violate the restraining order?

Load Metric
    Good Dr,

The one unrecognizable picture of you seems to be a big deal to you. You seem to think he had ill intent the entire time he was helping you. Agree? So the question is, why do you have multiple compromising pictures of Hut? You follow?

Also, quit calling it a loan. It was never a loan. You promised work and never delivered, period.

Lastly, you claim he could have been paid at anytime by simply signing up for PayPal. But then you in detail list multiple times you asked to pay later (first check, next bonus, next ship, etc). You can't have it both ways

Comments

Deal: Never try and grift a grifter
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Good Dr,

The one unrecognizable picture of you seems to be a big deal to you. You seem to think he had ill intent the entire time he was helping you. Agree? So the question is, why do you have multiple compromising pictures of Hut? You follow?

Also, quit calling it a loan. It was never a loan. You promised work and never delivered, period.

Lastly, you claim he could have been paid at anytime by simply signing up for PayPal. But then you in detail list multiple times you asked to pay later (first check, next bonus, next ship, etc). You can't have it both ways
    you can if you're a meth addict

Load Metric
    Tyde, time to publish all those letters your Mom sent in to Dr. Phil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Good Dr,

since you asked without insulting me, I'll answer

1) the pics I posted of Hut were from his Yelp page and from a couple articles online about his pizza place which I found a couple days ago....other than the one of him sleeping at his desk, which I had on my phone for a few weeks after leaving Lompoc....but deleted it.. After Hut unleashed his post, I realized it was probably saved in Google pictures and went digging around for it today. But I never posted it anywhere until today and wasn't saving it

2) It was a while ago and I honestly don't recall whether it was a loan or partial payment for building him a website, he gave me the money the day I left Lompoc. If it was for the site, I'm certain I let him know that I wasn't doing website work anymore, and told him I'd pay the cash back

3) agreed...like I said. I fucked up by not paying him back and don't have any excuses for it. I could have settled it earlier but didn't. That's on me and me alone

Comments

Mintjewlips: You made it right, fuck everyone else

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Obviously hutmaster is on life tilt, lol at him thinking his fat old ass can beat up marty, he can't even beat up a decent pizza crust ffs.
    marty is a 53 year old midget of non aryan blood you really think it would be that hard for hut to squash him? the bigger surprise would be if tyde could punch him in the face without jumping

Comments

tyde: lol

Load Metric
    Good Dr,

since you asked without insulting me, I'll answer

1) the pics I posted of Hut were from his Yelp page and from a couple articles online about his pizza place which I found a couple days ago....other than the one of him sleeping at his desk, which I had on my phone for a few weeks after leaving Lompoc....but deleted it.. After Hut unleashed his post, I realized it was probably saved in Google pictures and went digging around for it today. But I never posted it anywhere until today and wasn't saving it

2) It was a while ago and I honestly don't recall whether it was a loan or partial payment for building him a website, he gave me the money the day I left Lompoc. If it was for the site, I'm certain I let him know that I wasn't doing website work anymore, and told him I'd pay the cash back

3) agreed...like I said. I fucked up by not paying him back and don't have any excuses for it. I could have settled it earlier but didn't. That's on me and me alone

1. But why take the pic in the first place? Did you have ill intent? I doubt it but I don't think Hut did either. Both pics were for the lulz between friends. Stop acting petulant. It's a bad look

2. You know exactly what it was for. You took the money under false pretenses

3. You say this but then out the other side of your mouth you keep giving excuses
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Just don't understand you Jewdonk. You were homeless. Hut was a friend who gave you over 1k$ in freebies, hired you to work for him, and then you didn;t follow through on your end of the business deal. If any friend of mine did that for me in that situation I would basically owe them for life. Instead you feel the need to post personal information about him and attack his livelihood. I get it that his initial post about you was hurtful but given all that he has done I just don't get where this hatred is coming from.

First of all, I didn't out any of his personal information aside from posting anonymous Yelp reviews without the name of his restaurant. I posted a few pics of him and some shitty reviews...nothing more

Secondly, I totally understand his frustration and anger for the extended wait time not being paid back. I accepted responsibility for it, apologized more than once, and deserve a certain amount of backlash. I'm guilty of ignoring the debt for far too long, and I never disputed that. Also to suggest that I wasn't enormously grateful for his help is simply not accurate.

But the fact remains he could have gone about things a lot differently than writing his full expose' (which is chalk full of distorted facts btw) on what was an extremely embarrassing situation for me.

I can understand if he called me out publicly for the debt, but he opted to go full steam ahead and launch this massive character attack, posting pictures of me in my car (which nobody has explained why those photos were taken in the first place considering they were snapped weeks before I ever borrowed money from him)

Time after time after time for MONTHS I explained to him that all he had to do was take 5 minutes to create a PayPal account and he gets his money instantly. But no, he starts threatening me with ultimatums or he was going to 'make a post'.

I spoke with him on the phone only a week or so before shipping out, and assured him that he would be paid in full as soon as I received my first payment installment. He was perfectly fine with that arrangement, and we were on good terms before he suddenly went ballistic in PM's calling me a piece of shit etc out of nowhere.

I'm sick of being characterized as not unappreciative or grateful for his help when that’s not the case.

Again, if he had made a post here simply calling me out for the $500.00....I would have dealt with it. But he unloaded the heavy artillery with all these personal attacks and sharing intimate details that had nothing whatsoever to do with the debt.

Total bitch move regardless of the circumstances behind the loan. My reply and retaliation is because I'm not going to just sit idle as private matters get dumped on this site with the level of venom he unleashed.

If the situation was reversed and he owed me money for a long time, I would have been pissed of course...like he has every right to be. But if I made a post regarding the debt calling him out on the pages of this site...I sure as fuck wouldn't dump every last little morsel and private detail about him just to 'out' him or teach him a lesson. The title of the post would be along the lines of "hut welches on $500.00 loan" and then the subject matter would simply include the details of the loan.

But he decided to be a fucking snake about the entire situation, and go out of his way to post not only several flat out lies, but to paint me out as some kind of opportunist who was planning to steal from him, and fuck him out of a shitty 500 bucks. Yea I go back with Hut over 8 years and we have hung out multiple times playing poker and I worked for him for over a month. That makes a lot of sense that suddenly I’m just going to blow all that off over a 2/5 buy in.

The fact that he decided to make this a personal slander job with a full blown character assault pisses me off. if he stuck to calling me out on PFA for the 500 and left it at that...I would have no reason to lash out like I have. But he crossed a line in the sand. Jesus Christ this guy was taking photos of me sleeping in my car way before I borrowed money from him "just in case" he had to use it later against me. What kind of 'friend' does that?

I won't be 'taking him out for dinner' anytime in the near future that’s for damn sure. I resent the angle he took intentionally trashing me to the extent he did. Any way you slice it, it was a bitch move, and I'm not just going to take it up the ass and then apologize. He got his money, and would have gotten it a lot sooner than he did if he simply signed up for PayPal like I asked him to.

For the last time, I'm not denying the fact that he was very generous and went out of his way to help me in a bad spot. Nor am I suggesting that he didn't go out of his way to help me get back on my feet. All of the above is 100% true, and I was extremely grateful for what he did at the time. But what I object to is this complete expose' on details of my life that had nothing whatsoever to do with a loan of a few hundred dollars. The idea that I would have ever ripped him off or scammed him over such a small debt is fucking ridiculous.

How many lies can you tell? I never had any intentions of making a thread until you decided the last time we talked to call me a cheap fucking jew with your bogus claim that I was harassing you over a "measly" 500 dollars. You showed me then that you were an ungrateful sack of shit. You had one excuse after another for not paying me. You say if I would have just downloaded paypal....but wait you told me initially your paypal was frozen and you'd send me a check when you got your vacation pay.....NEVER HAPPENED. Additionally I told you I didn't want to open a paypal account and that you could simply download Venmo. You refused. I was the one owed, you should have met my terms on how I wanted to get paid not the other way around. I spoke to you every couple of months and you never mentioned paying me back unless I brought it up and then Id hear more BS excuses. You came back to Lompoc in May, we hung out, you could have paid me in person but no you had more bullshit excuses. Then you said you would have mommy dearest send me a check by end of September.....NEVER HAPPENED.

When we communicated again all I said was "Show me the money." That's some serious harassment. You chose to go off in a tirade about how I was a cheap, ungrateful Jew telling me I should be the grateful one because you shadowed me to a couple of MTT scores 8 years ago. (and you were paid $1200 for that help). LOOL It was then that I decided you were a complete piece of shit and that to get paid the only way was to strike where its most important to you...you're internet persona. It worked like a charm.

You claim it to be a measly $500 but it was your entire net worth at the time. You even said that mommy's money well had run dry
    You are ungrateful and unappreciative. You demonstrate it everytime you keep attacking me.

You wonder why I took a picture of you? I took one that's not even recognizable. Why did you take multiples of me?

Everything I posted is the truth, you're just butt hurt that people found out how busto you really were. If the situation was reversed you would have posted what I did 10 months ago.

The saddest part about all this is that you've been active on various forums for 10+ years and are still too stupid to realize that your internet popularity is not because people actually like you, it's because you are a fucking train wreck and everyone enjoys watching a trainwreck.

Oh you're old neighbor wanted to say hi...

Name:  20131013__sleepcar1.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  29.9 KB

Comments

Deal: Yes but you still haven't explained mash potato pizza
    Last edited by hutmaster; 10-21-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    does that mean I won't be getting a Christmas card this year ?

Seriously though, your right Hut, I'm a lowlife pos and you're a fucking saint

I shit on everybody I cross paths with in life, and your farts smell like rose petals

I have a multitude of psychological issues, and you're a level headed, God fearing, pillar of society

You're a generous, loving, compassionate human being, and I'm an evil lowlife scumbag with no redeeming qualities or regard for anyone else but myself

I lie and steal and fuck over anyone and everyone if I have the chance, and you are a selfless, community activist loved by all

is that about the jist of it ?

you showed me the light...I hate myself and have nothing left to live for anymore.

goodbye cruel world

Comments

SrslySirius: that actually does sound about right

Deal: Very good summary. Did you forget susbstance abuser?

Sloppy Joe: Surprisingly aware

nunbeater: lol the literally one honest post you have made out of this whole debacle
    Last edited by tyde; 10-21-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Load Metric
    does mean I won't be getting a Christmas card this year ?

I shit on everybody I cross paths with in life, and your farts smell like rose petals

I have a multitude of psychological issues, and you're a level headed, God fearing, pillar of society

You're a generous, loving, compassionate human being, and I'm an evil lowlife scumbag with no redeeming qualities or regard for anyone else but myself

I lie and steal and fuck over anyone and everyone if I have the chance, and you are a selfless, community activist loved by all

you showed me the light...I hate myself and have nothing left to live for anymore.

goodbye cruel world
    Why don't you just meet him out for a steak and beers (your treat) and be done with this? Look, you are 100% in the wrong here. I am trying to figure out a way to support you, but its impossible. If Hut had not made the thread he would not have got paid, so you can't fault a guy 14 months later going to the mattresses. Let me put it like this, if Hut were a made Mafia guy you'd be dead now, so you got off very light. You just cannot dodge grown men on payment, especially when you are in Mexico displaying high hands from Stars and boasting paychecks. I agree with Hut, you'd have posted 12 months ago if the shoe had been on the other foot.

Silver
    Load Metric

goodbye cruel world
    You pretty much have it correct except my farts definitely don't smell like roses.

Load Metric

goodbye cruel world

Wow, Marty has an outstanding warrant in Nevada. Captain Philips aware of that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post
    does mean I won't be getting a Christmas card this year ?

goodbye cruel world
    Why don't you just meet him out for a steak and beers (your treat) and be done with this? Look, you are 100% in the wrong here. I am trying to figure out a way to support you, but its impossible. If Hut had not made the thread he would not have got paid, so you can't fault a guy 14 months later going to the mattresses. Let me put it like this, if Hut were a made Mafia guy you'd be dead now, so you got off very light. You just cannot dodge grown men on payment, especially when you are in Mexico displaying high hands from Stars and boasting paychecks. I agree with Hut, you'd have posted 12 months ago if the shoe had been on the other foot.

I'm not repeating the same thing again, but for the record...

I accepted responsibility for making him wait and apologized

He was paid his $500.00 (late, but paid in full)

I didn't make any excuses other than my own bad judgement

I already said I fucked up by not paying him back sooner, but whats done is done

not sure what else is expected here

obv I won't be meeting up to have a steak with him anytime in the near future

I regret stopping in Lompoc and never should have borrowed money from him in the first place

lesson learned: don't ever fuck with a Jews money

Comments

nunbeater: back to the bullshit

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvl60Druid View Post

goodbye cruel world

omg you nailed me

expired registration

definitely grounds for stripping me of my maritime credentials and barring me from ever shipping again

nice work Sherlock....keep digging

lmao God I wish I had a dime for every merchant marine that had an outstanding warrant

Diamond
    Load Metric

omg you nailed me

expired registration

definitely grounds for stripping me of my maritime credentials and barring me from ever shipping again

nice work Sherlock....keep digging

lmao God I wish I had a dime for every merchant marine that had an outstanding warrant

who does this guy think he is, pretty sure the captain of tyde's ship only cares whether ppl are doing what they are supposed to do, keep things chugging along

Load Metric

goodbye cruel world

Why is this prick being allowed to continually threaten somebody's real-world livelihood?

Shithouse won't even do it on his own account.

Even the threat to contact Tyde's boss should be a snap ban and the unmasking of his dupe.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Why is this prick being allowed to continually threaten somebody's real-world livelihood?

Shithouse won't even do it on his own account.

Even the threat to contact Tyde's boss should be a snap ban and the unmasking of his dupe.
    simmer down nerd.

I am not gong to do a thing unless he continues to fuck with hutmaster livelihood.

Have dungeon raid in 10 mins. bb later

Comments

tyde: go ahead and keep digging moron. knock yourself out

Load Metric
    you really are a low life tyde

Thread Information