Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PFA's newest member, reggiman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Hey Reggiman,

I was just talking to someone about the place you took me to eat years ago.

https://churchbrew.com/

How much damage did Micon do to your house?

Did you ever pay Micon back what you stole???
    I have nothing of his and he has a queen sized bed of mine, and you paid him to buy my N64. So I'm not seeing the "stealing" part of that story, except where the N64 and Super Smash Bros were stolen from me. I would think a super honorable guy like you would want me to have my property back, right?

Comments

jacosta24: N64 rep

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    omg that ashley song is about micon and dirtyb.

Load Metric
    I mean Halsey.

Banned
    Load Metric

Did you ever pay Micon back what you stole???
    I have nothing of his and he has a queen sized bed of mine, and you paid him to buy my N64. So I'm not seeing the "stealing" part of that story, except where the N64 and Super Smash Bros were stolen from me. I would think a super honorable guy like you would want me to have my property back, right?

Why don't you tell the board why Micon or Mrs. Micon haven't talked to you in years?

After the raid, are you denying you took any of their property out of the house?

Also, is your wife still aggressive?

Load Metric

Why don't you tell the board why Micon or Mrs. Micon haven't talked to you in years?

After the raid, are you denying you took any of their property out of the house?

Quoting before you can edit it. Holy balls.

Banned
    Load Metric

You are a phony!!! What about the NBA Jams machine???

And answer- why will Bryan or Martha never speak with you again?

Load Metric
    This can't be real life but just in case can you please not run DirtyB off this forum ScottyBlows. I like when he posts here and I don't remember any of your posts.

Comments

michael: lol

gimmick:

varys: Hof

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  bd9d8dd.gif
Views: 320
Size:  416.3 KB

Load Metric

You are a phony!!! What about the NBA Jams machine???

And answer- why will Bryan or Martha never speak with you again?
    I gave Micon a 4 player NBA Jam in 2001, for free, and he somehow left it outside in the rain. Are you talking about the Golden Tee machine that Micon sold? You clearly know a lot about this situation.

You make it sound like I have made any effort to contact Micon or Martha in years. We're not friends anymore.

Let's just focus on how you stole my N64 and Super Smash Bros and I want them back.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: dirtyb i like you and micon please make up, you don't choose your friends

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Reggiman makes Poor Business Decisions

Load Metric
    If Micon was too busy mining bitcoins to notice DirtyB mining box springs that's his problem.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    This can't be real life but just in case can you please not run DirtyB off this forum ScottyBlows. I like when he posts here and I don't remember any of your posts.
    I've always had a soft spot for your crazy ass. Did you really go to the Texas De Brazil at Town Square that one time? I happened to be leaving work right down the street and did a lap around the restaurant.

So ScottyNo has posted here about 20 times in the past 2 years. In May, I made fun of Marty for kissing Micon's ass back in the day. I deleted it literally 2 minutes later and ScottyNo had already replied blathering about me stealing from Micon. Then today he replied to my post in 26 minutes. So he's lurking pretty much constantly.

Comments

limp donk bingo: scottynobot

Load Metric
    I dig scotty's new mean gimmick. guys unhinged.

Comments

JimmyG_415: That is what I was thinking

Load Metric
    I've always had a soft spot for your crazy ass. Did you really go to the Texas De Brazil at Town Square that one time? I happened to be leaving work right down the street and did a lap around the restaurant.

So ScottyNo has posted here about 20 times in the past 2 years. In May, I made fun of Marty for kissing Micon's ass back in the day. I deleted it literally 2 minutes later and ScottyNo had already replied blathering about me stealing from Micon. Then today he replied to my post in 26 minutes. So he's lurking pretty much constantly.
    Dang. And I was in Las Vegas with a group two or three years ago in March-April but I was drunk for the entire trip and that was the only time I've been to that place. I will be honest I don't remember talking to you then though or about that. Even drunk I'd normally remember such a thing.

Load Metric
    I played a pfa game with scotty once. He was chill, but seemed like a nice guy. Vegas makes all of us unhinged at some point though.

Load Metric

Dang. And I was in Las Vegas with a group two or three years ago in March-April but I was drunk for the entire trip and that was the only time I've been to that place. I will be honest I don't remember talking to you then though or about that. Even drunk I'd normally remember such a thing.
    It was about 2 years ago, and you posted something like "I'll be at the Texas de Brazil at Town Square at 6pm", and I happened to read it at 5:45 as I was leaving work 3 blocks away. I just walked around for a minute and didn't get a strong "Brittney Griner's Clit" vibe from anyone, and continued on home.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: oh my lord

Load Metric
    If I was saying it then it's true though that much I know for sure. I vaguely remember standing in that parking lot waiting for a taxi. It's so odd that I wanted to mix forum people with those people. I must love you more than I can even remember. But it makes sense because on the odd occasion where I feel I'm actually feeling good I want everyone I even sort of know to also feel good.

Edit: Wrote this before reading your above post.

ReEdit: I'm guessing I wouldn't give off a strong Brittney Griner's Clit vibe to anyone IRL.

Platinum
    Load Metric

It was about 2 years ago, and you posted something like "I'll be at the Texas de Brazil at Town Square at 6pm", and I happened to read it at 5:45 as I was leaving work 3 blocks away. I just walked around for a minute and didn't get a strong "Brittney Griner's Clit" vibe from anyone, and continued on home.

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 288
Size:  1.28 MB

Comments

Mintjewlips: LMAO

Load Metric

Wow, just wow..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Found. Yeah I was there lmao. Drunkness confirmed. 2-3 years ago March-April confirmed. I never even read that Srsly post at the time damn.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ighlight=texas

Thread Information