Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: My Official Response to Hutmasters Ridiculous Threats, Innuendos and False Claims

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hut, would you be mad if I sent these photos and Yelp reviews to Nathan For You so that he can come over and give you the turn around your business desperately needs?

That fat black guy you keep around so you aren't accused of being a racist can be apart of the show as well.

Someone shop Hut's head on Nathan for You body lol

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Hut first off good on you for being, what appears to be, a decent human. But come on man, really? Does it really surprise you that he would pull shit on a "friend"? You're just another roommate that was crazy and he had to get out of dodge. It's never his fault and everyone who doesn't see it his way is a scummy piece of shit.

There is no part of this story that is redeeming in ANY way for the hood Dr. He's a scumbag and scumbags are gunna be what they are regardless of what thwy may say or do. He has made it clear time and time again that he will use people to the fullest and then when he can't get anymore will leave behind the wreckage he's caused. You aren't the first "friend" he's prob done this too and you sure as fuck won't be the last.

You're a good guy and honestly don't ever change, but this is all on you not him.

(Insert tyde saying I'm a dfs scammer or whatever and ignoring my track record in terms of $ dealings vs his on this site)
    what n-word logic is that?

Comments

OSA: sarcasm

Lord of the Fraud: biologically retarded americans still not getting what sarcasm is

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: he said "n-word"
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Also, how do you own a Little Caesar's and not a Pizza Hut?
    The fact that you can’t put together that his username implies he probably was in charge of a Pizza Hut or multiple Pizza Huts prior to buying his own pizza place, doesn’t improve my outlook on the future of this forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Also, how do you own a Little Caesar's and not a Pizza Hut?
    The fact that you can’t put together that his username implies he probably was in charge of a Pizza Hut or multiple Pizza Huts prior to buying his own pizza place, doesn’t improve my outlook on the future of this forum.
    Now you know what my username implies.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol

Load Metric
    I think the biggest unanswered question here is why did you keep the lazy negro around so long?
    -Allergic to the struggle

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i’m going to have a meltdown if i see one more post that is not 100% focused on tyde’s crippling meth addiction
    Tyde is a horrible, delusional, narcissistic personality disorder having, meth addicted drunk.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Idgaf about pizza or pictures or any of that shit.
    Don't let that faggot Tyde get away w/o paying that $500, what a slimeball.

Comments

OSA: so this isnt the jews fault?

Tellafriend: you beat me to it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

Something Marty hasn't mentioned is that he was FIRED from his first ship for being drunk. He was removed from the ship by British Military on Diego Garcia.

lol, this is hilarious. Love to hear the backstory on this Tyde?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Something Marty hasn't mentioned is that he was FIRED from his first ship for being drunk. He was removed from the ship by British Military on Diego Garcia.

lol, this is hilarious. Love to hear the backstory on this Tyde?

That is amazing. Need to hear that story

Comments

BetCheckBet: this

Load Metric
    Remember when it used to always be $50 on this forum? Now it's always $500, so I guess we are moving up in the world.

Load Metric
    Tyde, you are a scumbag.

I appreciate and have been entertained by you. Antisocial, anti-establishment, independent. All the shit I hold dear. You pursued the poker dream that gripped every heterosexual male during that era.

Frankly, the Hut story reminded me of a Sonatine post. He wrote something beautiful and hard hitting about the squandered education and opportunity poker cost so many lives. Unemployable. You beat that. Yuge. Respect that.

People rarely do favors for others that causes them actual pain or inconvenience. People suck. People will loan you money when they are flush. That is a different and lesser kind of thing. Donate a few bucks to Vegas or Puerto Rico. Nice act but rarely difficult. This is SOP.

Hut helped you out. I think you claimed you never directly asked... but you accepted. I gather Hut is grinding it out every day. He also didn't need to complicate his employee situation. Respect that. He is above all criticism.

You owe him. Not a particular dollar amount. You owe him for the act of kindness. You honor that by letting him own your ass. You repay him with respect.

You do not question his conduct or requests. That is part of the bargain and code. A small price or a form of vig. Tuck it up - you forfeit pride in this bargain.

You have met a lot of people during your adventures. Imagine if you treated them all right - by some code. The power and opportunity you would now possess.

I've been busto too. I was in worse shape as I had a house, wife and kids. I was arrogant and had a huge ego regarding my ability to trade. I was simply smarter than my opponent. I didn't need anyone's help.

Getting my shit packed in taught me humility. A guy bailed me out huge with a big loan. He's a very difficult person. He has empathy and people issues. It's an odd relationship. We continue to do shit together and he is demanding. We are not bro's.

I paid him back in full and then some. That was a tough check. He is kind of a safety net, though. I still take risk - and people still lose. Obviously a valuable partner. He has NEVER brought it up again in about 20 years. Total class.

This thread is going to prompt me to write an email to him. Let him know I haven't forgotten. Yeah, I will feel a twinge of pride barking at me. I have to do it before sundown. I need a deadline cause I'm still an asshole - I've just learned to moderate it. He will appreciate the loyalty though. Fuck pride.

Apologize to the guy. Do it publicly. Make him whole and then be generous. You have the opportunity. You may have a friend for life that WILL offer another favor. That's his choice.

Love ya Tyde but you're a scumbag. Wink

Comments

Charham: Good note.

wrenchjockey: So many truth

simply1:

Crowe Diddly: Quality post rep

Gordman: Truth

gimmick:

Wiganer:

Lord of the Fraud: this goes without saying for almost everyone. respect is the key word, but he is what he is, take it or leave it.

handicapme: +1

Dan Druff: can't argue with this

IamGreek: the true voice of reason

unchainedghost:

thesparten: Who amogst us can fuck with sanlamar

Sheesfaced:

snowtracks: Scumbag Rep

FPS_Russia: Counter, it was an ok comment but avalanche of green for some sob story from the investor class, next.

JACKDANIELS: a man of experience

Deal: poet

duped_samaritan: Very well said.

Tellafriend: you make me want to be a better poster

hongkonger: Bravo

Hockey Guy: A lot of truths here.

Salty_Aus: No good deed deserves to go unpunished.

nunbeater: wise words

SrslySirius: hard learned lessons. the best kind.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Tyde, you are a scumbag.

I appreciate and have been entertained by you. Antisocial, anti-establishment, independent. All the shit I hold dear. You pursued the poker dream that gripped every heterosexual male during that era.

Frankly, the Hut story reminded me of a Sonatine post. He wrote something beautiful and hard hitting about the squandered education and opportunity poker cost so many lives. Unemployable. You beat that. Yuge. Respect that.

People rarely do favors for others that causes them actual pain or inconvenience. People suck. People will loan you money when they are flush. That is a different and lesser kind of thing. Donate a few bucks to Vegas or Puerto Rico. Nice act but rarely difficult. This is SOP.

Hut helped you out. I think you claimed you never directly asked... but you accepted. I gather Hut is grinding it out every day. He also didn't need to complicate his employee situation. Respect that. He is above all criticism.

You owe him. Not a particular dollar amount. You owe him for the act of kindness. You honor that by letting him own your ass. You repay him with respect.

You do not question his conduct or requests. That is part of the bargain and code. A small price or a form of vig. Tuck it up - you forfeit pride in this bargain.

You have met a lot of people during your adventures. Imagine if you treated them all right - by some code. The power and opportunity you would now possess.

I've been busto too. I was in worse shape as I had a house, wife and kids. I was arrogant and had a huge ego regarding my ability to trade. I was simply smarter than my opponent. I didn't need anyone's help.

Getting my shit packed in taught me humility. A guy bailed me out huge with a big loan. He's a very difficult person. He has empathy and people issues. It's an odd relationship. We continue to do shit together and he is demanding. We are not bro's.

I paid him back in full and then some. That was a tough check. He is kind of a safety net, though. I still take risk - and people still lose. Obviously a valuable partner. He has NEVER brought it up again in about 20 years. Total class.

This thread is going to prompt me to write an email to him. Let him know I haven't forgotten. Yeah, I will feel a twinge of pride barking at me. I have to do it before sundown. I need a deadline cause I'm still an asshole - I've just learned to moderate it. He will appreciate the loyalty though. Fuck pride.

Apologize to the guy. Do it publicly. Make him whole and then be generous. You have the opportunity. You may have a friend for life that WILL offer another favor. That's his choice.

Love ya Tyde but you're a scumbag. Wink
    I have given out to much rep today but i will return and green this well written piece. I have a similar story about a friend helping me out with a large loan and how good it felt when I made my last payment plus a bottle of JW blue as a thanks.

and i agree that Marty is a supreme scumbag, but he is our scum bag and this makes it tough.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Hut first off good on you for being, what appears to be, a decent human. But come on man, really? Does it really surprise you that he would pull shit on a "friend"? You're just another roommate that was crazy and he had to get out of dodge. It's never his fault and everyone who doesn't see it his way is a scummy piece of shit.

There is no part of this story that is redeeming in ANY way for the hood Dr. He's a scumbag and scumbags are gunna be what they are regardless of what thwy may say or do. He has made it clear time and time again that he will use people to the fullest and then when he can't get anymore will leave behind the wreckage he's caused. You aren't the first "friend" he's prob done this too and you sure as fuck won't be the last.

You're a good guy and honestly don't ever change, but this is all on you not him.

(Insert tyde saying I'm a dfs scammer or whatever and ignoring my track record in terms of $ dealings vs his on this site)
    what n-word logic is that?
    Huh?

Someone is a scumbag and has a track record of being a scumbag. (Remeber your site?) In what world should someone not expect the same treatment that scumbag has been giving to other family members, friends, landlords, etc for yrs upon themselves? I'm not trying to bash Hut and hope he never changes, but he shouldn't be shocked by this shit and in fact should have expected it.

You built a fucking site literally calling him out for being a horrible piece of shit human.... would it have surprised you if he pulled this on you after you helped him? Come on man....
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Just fired off my note of thanks to the guy who bailed me out when I was busto.

I am such a retard. It was a little hard but feels great now.

I actually would not have done it today had it not been for Hut & Tyde.

Do not construe that PFA is important to me, influences any other thoughts or actions, or that I give two shits about any of you.

I actually feel pretty good right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    If I was responsible for it, I would have immediately accepted responsibility for it and apologized profusely and paid for any damages...
    Lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What the fuck is the matter with you Tyde?

You take a massive steamy dump over all the good things you run into.

Over the years ive seen friend after friend opening up, helping you out when your down and out...stakes thrown your way...even WSOP stakes etc etc. The only thing ive really seen from you is you alienating nearly every friend you seem to come in contact with; and when someone calls you on it, you consistently start threads on the complete defensive and trashing the very friends who help you.

Im kinda seeing a pattern here

Comments

Sanlmar: Shut it down Gordo ™

Tellafriend: TM - love it - wish i could green rep the green rep

Muck Ficon: Well said

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Questions for hutmaster:

1) You said that you didn't give Marty comped rooms, but instead bought him 5 nights at a hotel which already owed you money. Why didn't you just buy him 5 nights at the cheapest hotel in town? (This also would have avoided any strain on your relationship with that business if Marty misbehaved there.)

2) While 4 stars on Yelp isn't bad, the bad reviews seem to consistently say that your pizza dough is soggy. That's a fairly uncommon complaint about pizza places -- even bad ones. Do you think you might have a problem regarding your pizza dough being soggy?

3) You say your pizza place has been open 4.5 years. However, you seem to acknowledge the truth in Marty's accusation that you opened the place thanks to an inheritance in early 2016. Did you just buy someone else's place at that point? If so, you can't really take credit for anything the place did before you were involved. More importantly, I'm almost sure you said you owned a pizza place in posts long before 2016. Did you have another pizza place prior to that, which failed?

4) While you unquestionably were very kind and generous to Marty in this situation, you were his biggest defender when he screwed over others in the past. Do you think posting these complaints is a bit hypocritical at this point?

5) Now that the cat is out of the bag, would it bother you if I came down to this pizza place at some point, unannounced, and posted an honest review of the pizza on PFA?
    1. I put him up where I did because it was simple, no need to shell out any cash, no need to put down a deposit. I just told them I needed a room for a friend and it was done. I wouldn't put my worst enemy up at the cheapest hotel in town. I wasn't worried about him doing damage to a room.

2. 4 Stars on Yelp is far better than most restaurants. Yes from time to time we have had some issues with our dough. We serve 3 styles of pizza...a very thin and crispy crust, a traditional hand-tossed crust and the most popular is a deep dish pan pizza. The pan pizza if it gets an air bubble can come out..I wouldn't say soggy but soft. Pan pizzas use a lot of oil that literally fry the bottom of the crust resulting in a very crisp crust. We had some issues with finding the proper oven temperature and belt speed to cook them properly, but I think those issues are mostly in the past.

3. Answered earlier

4. I defended Marty a lot in the past but I don't recall defending him when he did something that was unethical usually just when he was being a dick. I've criticized him plenty before. If I did defend him when he did something unethical, then shame on me, I was wrong.

5. Feel free.

Load Metric
    #6 Would you be open to put tomatoes on the side per customers request?

Comments

Crowe Diddly: important issue needs to be addressed rep
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

2. 4 Stars on Yelp is far better than most restaurants. Yes from time to time we have had some issues with our dough. We serve 3 styles of pizza...a very thin and crispy crust, a traditional hand-tossed crust and the most popular is a deep dish pan pizza. The pan pizza if it gets an air bubble can come out..I wouldn't say soggy but soft. Pan pizzas use a lot of oil that literally fry the bottom of the crust resulting in a very crisp crust. We had some issues with finding the proper oven temperature and belt speed to cook them properly, but I think those issues are mostly in the past.
    I think I see the problem: You don't have a traditional pizza oven, where the pizzas slid into on a board. Is that the way most places make pizzas now? Using conveyor belt ovens???

Comments

Tellafriend: let me put you back at -200 mumblesfuck
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

1. I put him up where I did because it was simple, no need to shell out any cash, no need to put down a deposit. I just told them I needed a room for a friend and it was done. I wouldn't put my worst enemy up at the cheapest hotel in town. I wasn't worried about him doing damage to a room.

3. Answered earlier

4. I defended Marty a lot in the past but I don't recall defending him when he did something that was unethical usually just when he was being a dick. I've criticized him plenty before. If I did defend him when he did something unethical, then shame on me, I was wrong.

5. Feel free.
    I think I see the problem: You don't have a traditional pizza oven, where the pizzas slid into on a board. Is that the way most places make pizzas now? Using conveyor belt ovens???

Jesus Christ MUMBLES. The man has spent his entire life in the restaurant business.

I am sure he is getting down on his knees and thanking his maker that a socially awkward truck driver has come to save him.

FUCK OFF

Thread Information