Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: My Official Response to Hutmasters Ridiculous Threats, Innuendos and False Claims

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    5) Now that the cat is out of the bag, would it bother you if I came down to this pizza place at some point, unannounced, and posted an honest review of the pizza on PFA?
    For you a special Harvey Weinstein sauce would be expected.
    That's why I would be showing up unannounced.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff, you even asking hut about the quality of his pizza place is giving jewdonk exactly what he wanted which was a diversion

please shut it down
    Hut brought up this story on his own, and has talked about his pizza place in the past, so I believe these are fair questions.

Regardless of his answers, it won't change my opinion regarding Marty being in the wrong here.
    God you're such a fucking idiot sometimes.

Comments

big dick: you are also an idiot
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm just catching all of this stuff right now.

I played a long poker session yesterday, then slept during the day, then watched the Dodgers in the evening, then went to bed early. That was the one day in a long time where I didn't check PFA at some point.

Before I respond, I do want to point out that I don't have a "natural" side to take here. While Marty has been a consistent troll of mine for the past 10 years, hutmaster has also been quite nasty to me many times (usually in support of Marty), so I'm not salivating to take one side over the other, as you might think.

Questions for Marty:

1) Why was PayPal the only option you were giving to pay him? Couldn't you send a check or money order? Why did you refuse to create the Venmo account he wanted for payment?

2) Just about 100% of people here agree that putting hut through this long wait for the $500 was unreasonable, especially given that he gave you so much help prior to that and wasn't asking to be repaid there. Why do you not understand that his frustration with your slow paying was very reasonable?

3) Can you explain the reason that you outed which business he owns? Anyone can easily find it now with the info you posted. Seems like a crappy thing to have done, even if you two are feuding.

4) Is it possible you accidentally burned the bathtub with cigarettes while drunk, and don't remember? Since you have no history (to my knowledge) with cooking meth, I believe these were likely cigarette burns. I'm on the fence whether or not I think you did it. It's possible that the previous guest did, and the housekeeper just missed it.

Questions for hutmaster:

1) You said that you didn't give Marty comped rooms, but instead bought him 5 nights at a hotel which already owed you money. Why didn't you just buy him 5 nights at the cheapest hotel in town? (This also would have avoided any strain on your relationship with that business if Marty misbehaved there.)

2) While 4 stars on Yelp isn't bad, the bad reviews seem to consistently say that your pizza dough is soggy. That's a fairly uncommon complaint about pizza places -- even bad ones. Do you think you might have a problem regarding your pizza dough being soggy?

3) You say your pizza place has been open 4.5 years. However, you seem to acknowledge the truth in Marty's accusation that you opened the place thanks to an inheritance in early 2016. Did you just buy someone else's place at that point? If so, you can't really take credit for anything the place did before you were involved. More importantly, I'm almost sure you said you owned a pizza place in posts long before 2016. Did you have another pizza place prior to that, which failed?

4) While you unquestionably were very kind and generous to Marty in this situation, you were his biggest defender when he screwed over others in the past. Do you think posting these complaints is a bit hypocritical at this point?

5) Now that the cat is out of the bag, would it bother you if I came down to this pizza place at some point, unannounced, and posted an honest review of the pizza on PFA?
    I'll answer all of this when I have more time today. For now though not sure Druff where you are getting that I acknowledged opening in early 2016. I started a thread when I bought the place in 2013. I'm sure you can easily find it. I have owned it for 4 1/2 years. Before me it was part of a small chain, but I purchased their assets only and reopened as an independent pizzeria.

Load Metric
    ROFL Druff couldn't help but comment on the pizza dough, classic Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I'm just catching all of this stuff right now.

I played a long poker session yesterday, then slept during the day, then watched the Dodgers in the evening, then went to bed early. That was the one day in a long time where I didn't check PFA at some point.

Before I respond, I do want to point out that I don't have a "natural" side to take here. While Marty has been a consistent troll of mine for the past 10 years, hutmaster has also been quite nasty to me many times (usually in support of Marty), so I'm not salivating to take one side over the other, as you might think.

Questions for Marty:

1) Why was PayPal the only option you were giving to pay him? Couldn't you send a check or money order? Why did you refuse to create the Venmo account he wanted for payment?

2) Just about 100% of people here agree that putting hut through this long wait for the $500 was unreasonable, especially given that he gave you so much help prior to that and wasn't asking to be repaid there. Why do you not understand that his frustration with your slow paying was very reasonable?

3) Can you explain the reason that you outed which business he owns? Anyone can easily find it now with the info you posted. Seems like a crappy thing to have done, even if you two are feuding.

4) Is it possible you accidentally burned the bathtub with cigarettes while drunk, and don't remember? Since you have no history (to my knowledge) with cooking meth, I believe these were likely cigarette burns. I'm on the fence whether or not I think you did it. It's possible that the previous guest did, and the housekeeper just missed it.

Questions for hutmaster:

1) You said that you didn't give Marty comped rooms, but instead bought him 5 nights at a hotel which already owed you money. Why didn't you just buy him 5 nights at the cheapest hotel in town? (This also would have avoided any strain on your relationship with that business if Marty misbehaved there.)

2) While 4 stars on Yelp isn't bad, the bad reviews seem to consistently say that your pizza dough is soggy. That's a fairly uncommon complaint about pizza places -- even bad ones. Do you think you might have a problem regarding your pizza dough being soggy?

3) You say your pizza place has been open 4.5 years. However, you seem to acknowledge the truth in Marty's accusation that you opened the place thanks to an inheritance in early 2016. Did you just buy someone else's place at that point? If so, you can't really take credit for anything the place did before you were involved. More importantly, I'm almost sure you said you owned a pizza place in posts long before 2016. Did you have another pizza place prior to that, which failed?

4) While you unquestionably were very kind and generous to Marty in this situation, you were his biggest defender when he screwed over others in the past. Do you think posting these complaints is a bit hypocritical at this point?

I'll answer all of this when I have more time today. For now though not sure Druff where you are getting that I acknowledged opening in early 2016. I started a thread when I bought the place in 2013. I'm sure you can easily find it. I have owned it for 4 1/2 years. Before me it was part of a small chain, but I purchased their assets only and reopened as an independent pizzeria.
    I'm confused here.

If you opened in 2013 (which sounds about right from what I remember), what does a 2016 inheritance have to do with any of this?

Comments

Deal: You normally aren't this thick. It doesn't, just marty shuffling facts to support his narrative.

Load Metric
    Hut,

Literally an honest question:

Your pizza is clearly absolutely terrible, no one on earth who gives a fuck about pizza is going to argue this. Is there simply not a suitable fiscal incentive to make proper pizza?

I'm 100% willing to accept a 'yes to use real dough, cheese, and sauce would escalate my price per unit beyond any reasonable profit margin', naturally, but is there really no way to raise the bar even slightly on the basis of cutting into the competitors market?

Because real talk these look like microwave pizzas, and not whatever constitutes the high end of the microwave pizza market. These look like the types of microwave pizzas that have cartoon mascots on the box.

They are underfired and probably not even cooked in ovens that go higher than 400 degrees.

The cheese looks like something thats probably spelled "cheeze" to avoid the legal requirements for actual dairy content.

And I dont doubt for a hot second that I can find the same sauce you use in any prison kitchen in the nation.

These are deeply personal issues for me, as the size of my neck clearly attests.

Why not raise the bar here a bit?

Comments

Mintjewlips: You earned this

LegalizeMeth: nobody does it better

Tellafriend: when you are right, you are right
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The OP might be the mayor of the Wal Mart parking lot's magnum opus.

To trash the livelihood and character of the guy who not only provided money and lodging but also a job is so devoid of humanity and basic decency.

(Lol at Todd chiming in with petty remarks about pizza)

Mayor Pockles is truly a one of a kind scumbag.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Damn Hut, you seem like a great dude.
    Wayyyy back during the nwp days when I lost my job and was starving, Hut snap shipped like $100 worth of Wendys cards to me. He also shipped some cash for the wsop trip report, and was the biggest reason I got some super good hotel deals out there. Hut is a great guy.

Load Metric
    Also, how do you own a Little Caesar's and not a Pizza Hut?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

For you a special Harvey Weinstein sauce would be expected.
    That's why I would be showing up unannounced.

Based on your "customer service" story history, my guess is you have already consumed copious amounts of bodily fluids.

Why don't you do Hut a solid and announce your visit so he can pay you back for shredding his business without even setting foot in his store.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Hut,

Your pizza is clearly absolutely terrible, no one on earth who gives a fuck about pizza is going to argue this. Is there simply not a suitable fiscal incentive to make proper pizza?

I'm 100% willing to accept a 'yes to use real dough, cheese, and sauce would escalate my price per unit beyond any reasonable profit margin', naturally, but is there really no way to raise the bar even slightly on the basis of cutting into the competitors market?

Because real talk these look like microwave pizzas, and not whatever constitutes the high end of the microwave pizza market. These look like the types of microwave pizzas that have cartoon mascots on the box.

They are underfired and probably not even cooked in ovens that go higher than 400 degrees.

The cheese looks like something thats probably spelled "cheeze" to avoid the legal requirements for actual dairy content.

And I dont doubt for a hot second that I can find the same sauce you use in any prison kitchen in the nation.

These are deeply personal issues for me, as the size of my neck clearly attests.

Saw this last night and it works...
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o9uqad...ria-in-chicago

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hut,

I wanted to just red rep this but sadly I am out.

pretty fucked to write this without actually eating his pizza first.

Comments

Deal: pretty sure you have judged penty of ass without fucking it. connoisseurs know by sight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Hut,

Sir if you dont think I'm qualified to judge pizza by appearance, you know nothing of me nor my legacy.

Comments

OSA: agreed

Mintjewlips: Guy knows his pizza
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not Sad!

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Muck Ficon: LOL
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Sir if you dont think I'm qualified to judge pizza by appearance, you know nothing of me nor my legacy.
    you're kind of just being a dick for the sake of it, i get that. but hut is in no way in the wrong here and his business could possibly suffer because of this situation. you were already out of line earlier and yourself deleted it and went to hut about it. maybe we should just simmer it down at this point and focus on the real ass in this situation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

It's never been about the money but rather what a piece of shit you are. Send the $500 to Druff to be used for a freeroll.

lol don't be a hero. That cash is not owed from an old private wager. It came outa your own pocket.

Donate $50 if somebody can play middleman via PayPal with Tyde if you must. But don't be donating $500 just to make a point. Fuck that.
    Agreed
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

his business could possibly suffer because of this situation.

Don't do it Lew!

Comments

lewfather: badumtsh.jiz
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    If I ever find myself in Lompoc I know where I’m going

Load Metric
    i’m going to have a meltdown if i see one more post that is not 100% focused on tyde’s crippling meth addiction

Comments

Suicide King: Calm down Chinatown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i’m going to have a meltdown if i see one more post that is not 100% focused on tyde’s crippling meth addiction
    Tyde is a horrible meth addicted drunk.

Thread Information