Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Official Response to Hutmasters Ridiculous Threats, Innuendos and False Claims

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I have over 4 grand in my PayPal account right now

if he doesn't want to wait another 5 weeks for his money...

SIMPLE SOLUTION

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection

he could have his money within the hour, and could have had it a long time ago if he wasn't such a whiny bitch

WTF are we even talking about here ?
    It's never been about the money but rather what a piece of shit you are. Send the $500 to Druff to be used for a freeroll.

lol don't be a hero. That cash is not owed from an old private wager. It came outa your own pocket.

Donate $50 if somebody can play middleman via PayPal with Tyde if you must. But don't be donating $500 just to make a point. Fuck that.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Fucking 60 year old social justice warriors everybody.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh look. Marty alienated yet another person. Say it isn't so. I simply can't believe it.

Why the hell would anyone let this complete cancerous, alcoholic life loser into their life willingly?

Comments

Suicide King: This

Muck Ficon: I never understood why anyone would trust Marty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    should've been

Hey man, my bad.....sorry

Comments

wrenchjockey: yep

Load Metric
    I will stop by next time I am in Lompoc and write an honest Yelp review. That shit better be crispy bro.

Comments

OSA: bro

Banned
    Load Metric
    hutmaster, next wsop can you sponsor the pfa meet up with some pies?

also regarding the pizza, I only saw one pic. it didn't look like little caesars pizza, it looked like he was set up buffet style for a party of some sort.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm just catching all of this stuff right now.

I played a long poker session yesterday, then slept during the day, then watched the Dodgers in the evening, then went to bed early. That was the one day in a long time where I didn't check PFA at some point.

Before I respond, I do want to point out that I don't have a "natural" side to take here. While Marty has been a consistent troll of mine for the past 10 years, hutmaster has also been quite nasty to me many times (usually in support of Marty), so I'm not salivating to take one side over the other, as you might think.

Questions for Marty:

1) Why was PayPal the only option you were giving to pay him? Couldn't you send a check or money order? Why did you refuse to create the Venmo account he wanted for payment?

2) Just about 100% of people here agree that putting hut through this long wait for the $500 was unreasonable, especially given that he gave you so much help prior to that and wasn't asking to be repaid there. Why do you not understand that his frustration with your slow paying was very reasonable?

3) Can you explain the reason that you outed which business he owns? Anyone can easily find it now with the info you posted. Seems like a crappy thing to have done, even if you two are feuding.

4) Is it possible you accidentally burned the bathtub with cigarettes while drunk, and don't remember? Since you have no history (to my knowledge) with cooking meth, I believe these were likely cigarette burns. I'm on the fence whether or not I think you did it. It's possible that the previous guest did, and the housekeeper just missed it.

Questions for hutmaster:

1) You said that you didn't give Marty comped rooms, but instead bought him 5 nights at a hotel which already owed you money. Why didn't you just buy him 5 nights at the cheapest hotel in town? (This also would have avoided any strain on your relationship with that business if Marty misbehaved there.)

2) While 4 stars on Yelp isn't bad, the bad reviews seem to consistently say that your pizza dough is soggy. That's a fairly uncommon complaint about pizza places -- even bad ones. Do you think you might have a problem regarding your pizza dough being soggy?

3) You say your pizza place has been open 4.5 years. However, you seem to acknowledge the truth in Marty's accusation that you opened the place thanks to an inheritance in early 2016. Did you just buy someone else's place at that point? If so, you can't really take credit for anything the place did before you were involved. More importantly, I'm almost sure you said you owned a pizza place in posts long before 2016. Did you have another pizza place prior to that, which failed?

4) While you unquestionably were very kind and generous to Marty in this situation, you were his biggest defender when he screwed over others in the past. Do you think posting these complaints is a bit hypocritical at this point?

5) Now that the cat is out of the bag, would it bother you if I came down to this pizza place at some point, unannounced, and posted an honest review of the pizza on PFA?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol still salty hut called you ugly

snowtracks: Give this to Judge Druff

LegalizeMeth: one bite everybody knows the rules

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    Oh look. Marty alienated yet another person. Say it isn't so. I simply can't believe it.

Why the hell would anyone let this complete cancerous, alcoholic life loser into their life willingly?
    Seriously. A loser is a loser. Marty will be one until the day he dies. He will only drag whoever is around down with him.

Load Metric
    druff, you even asking hut about the quality of his pizza place is giving jewdonk exactly what he wanted which was a diversion

please shut it down

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

also regarding the pizza, I only saw one pic. it didn't look like little caesars pizza, it looked like he was set up buffet style for a party of some sort.
    I don't think the pizzas would travel well all the way to Vegas. Definitely not Little Caesars pizza. We use a premium mozzarella made with buffalo milk that costs about .50 cents more per pound. That doesn't sound like much but it adds up quick when you go thru over 1000 pounds of cheese per week. Produce is delivered fresh 7 days per week and hand cut. I use a higher grade pepperoni that's a bit leaner without sacrificing flavor. There is no filler or soy in any pf our meets as you will find at many of the chains. I don't use pre-cooked sausage that looks like rabbit pellets. I buy raw fresh sausage and we cook it daily. I don't use pineapple or jalapenos out of a can. We use fresh pineapple and roast our own jalapenos. Chicken is all natural, no antibiotics, growth hormones or filler. Salads are made with premium spring mix and romaine. no cheap ice berg lettuce. Our sauce is seasoned with four different fresh herbs, not some freeze dried crap.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All things aside here, though, clearly hut seems to be in the right.

He did a lot of nice things for Marty at his own trouble and expense, and then was stalled forever on the $500 owed to him, to the point where he got increasingly and understandbly frustrated.

Marty should have shown far more appreciation, and made repaying hutmaster top priority.

Load Metric
    For the record, Little Caesars is the lowest tier of chain pizza.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

I don't think the pizzas would travel well all the way to Vegas. Definitely not Little Caesars pizza. We use a premium mozzarella made with buffalo milk that costs about .50 cents more per pound. That doesn't sound like much but it adds up quick when you go thru over 1000 pounds of cheese per week. Produce is delivered fresh 7 days per week and hand cut. I use a higher grade pepperoni that's a bit leaner without sacrificing flavor. There is no filler or soy in any pf our meets as you will find at many of the chains. I don't use pre-cooked sausage that looks like rabbit pellets. I buy raw fresh sausage and we cook it daily. I don't use pineapple or jalapenos out of a can. We use fresh pineapple and roast our own jalapenos. Chicken is all natural, no antibiotics, growth hormones or filler. Salads are made with premium spring mix and romaine. no cheap ice berg lettuce. Our sauce is seasoned with four different fresh herbs, not some freeze dried crap.
    Are you now prepared to have Todd as a potential customer? Have you warned your staff about a potential tomato on the side incident / have everyone up to date on coupons etc?

and bro, for sure just bring one of your portable ovens and make everyone personal pizzas at the pfa meet up.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol coupons

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    4) Is it possible you accidentally burned the bathtub with cigarettes while drunk, and don't remember? Since you have no history (to my knowledge) with cooking meth, I believe these were likely cigarette burns. I'm on the fence whether or not I think you did it. It's possible that the previous guest did, and the housekeeper just missed it.
    yep this is a tough one to figure out

on one hand, i think we've all dealt with hotels calling us up complaining about burned up bathtubs after we've checked out. happens all the time.

on the other hand, jewdonk was a homeless grifter with a substance abuse problem.

i don't think we'll ever know the real story

Comments

gimmick:

hongkonger: Lol

gauchojake: blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

ThreeBet: lol

Load Metric
    Hut first off good on you for being, what appears to be, a decent human. But come on man, really? Does it really surprise you that he would pull shit on a "friend"? You're just another roommate that was crazy and he had to get out of dodge. It's never his fault and everyone who doesn't see it his way is a scummy piece of shit.

There is no part of this story that is redeeming in ANY way for the hood Dr. He's a scumbag and scumbags are gunna be what they are regardless of what thwy may say or do. He has made it clear time and time again that he will use people to the fullest and then when he can't get anymore will leave behind the wreckage he's caused. You aren't the first "friend" he's prob done this too and you sure as fuck won't be the last.

You're a good guy and honestly don't ever change, but this is all on you not him.

(Insert tyde saying I'm a dfs scammer or whatever and ignoring my track record in terms of $ dealings vs his on this site)
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric

Comments

handicapme: :this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    druff, you even asking hut about the quality of his pizza place is giving jewdonk exactly what he wanted which was a diversion

please shut it down
    Hut brought up this story on his own, and has talked about his pizza place in the past, so I believe these are fair questions.

Regardless of his answers, it won't change my opinion regarding Marty being in the wrong here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I knew I had heard this story before.

Load Metric
    5) Now that the cat is out of the bag, would it bother you if I came down to this pizza place at some point, unannounced, and posted an honest review of the pizza on PFA?
    For you a special Harvey Weinstein sauce would be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I knew I had heard this story before.

for a more detailed version, look no further than trump's election.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information