Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My Official Response to Hutmasters Ridiculous Threats, Innuendos and False Claims

Load Metric
    please you are so a bath guy

Load Metric
    I posted two addresses, both extracted from the photos.

According to Google maps, one is a hotel (and its the picture of the bathtub), and the other is some sort of strip mall with a liquor store in it, which I assumed you were sleeping behind since thats a picture of you sleeping in your car.

Apparently someone looked for pizza places in the area, then matched up your yelp clips and bobs your uncle.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    gare likes baths because his lunch lady arms act like inflatable pool wings.

Comments

gauchojake: rofl

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    todge this is unacceptable slander

Load Metric
    anyone who didnt see through my critique of hut's pizza as a desperate gambit to get a consultancy gig should enter their ssn # below because the site totally filters them out now:

@@@ @@ @@@@

see?

Load Metric
    He's like a flightless bird, just flapping away...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    i think hes referring to how you can use your lunch lady arms like glider wings for short distances when escaping predators gare.

Load Metric
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Platinum
    Load Metric
    you know what Tyde, I love ya. You bring great trip reports and all of that good stuff that is entertaining.

That being said, you are a piece of shit. After what you just did - and even your last response... I wouldn't trust you in the same fucking TIME ZONE as me.

Im actually pretty fucking fuming right now. For real

If this thread was your convo in front of me, you would hands down get knocked the fuck out and it would take you 6 fucking months to make a trip report about it.

You just don't even get it, and it has become quite obvious after watching all of this that you never will. Id tell you to grow up, but...how old are you now?

It's a little to late for that kind of talk.

Load Metric
    rofl gordo is fuming

Comments

Sol: molested as a chld rep

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I love baths. When I was a kid, my parent's bathroom had a huge bathtub with jets in it. The jets were located more than halfway up the tub, and they never used the jets. if you went into the bathroom and turned the wrong switch by the lights, the jets came on and made a terrible sound like a garbage disposal if there was no water in the tub. so one time my parents were out of town, and I decided I was going to take a luxurious bath in their tub. I get it all filled up and turn on the jets and every one of them just shoots out years of my mom's leg and pube trimmings into the water

Comments

Sanlmar: Zap wins with a walk off. Be precious if we could end thread here

vegas1369: LOL... HOF

tyde: lmao jesus christ

DirtyB: Amazing

WillieMcFML: need this in cartoon form

Belly Buster: Solid TR

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    you know what Tyde, I love ya. You bring great trip reports and all of that good stuff that is entertaining.

That being said, you are a piece of shit. After what you just did - and even your last response... I wouldn't trust you in the same fucking TIME ZONE as me.

If this thread was your convo in front of me, you would hands down get knocked the fuck out and it would take you 6 fucking months to make a trip report about it.

You just don't even get it, and it has become quite obvious after watching all of this that you never will. Id tell you to grow up, but...how old are you now?

lol what do you expect me to do here ?

I already said countless times that I was able to pay Hut back a long time ago if he simply signed up for PayPal

I accepted responsibility for the extended delay and acknowledged that I was grateful for his help when I was down

as far as the damage to the bathtup goes, I denied it because it never happened

I've said that I can pay him back right now if he simply creates a PayPal account.

yes he pissed me off when he started issuing ultimatums and threatening to 'out' me on PFA

I haven't made any attempts to put the blame on anyone else, and admitted in the open that he is/was perfectly justified in being agitated for the extended wait time

get off my dick already Gordo

short of getting on my knees and blowing him, I've done just about everything I can do to remedy the situation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I love baths. When I was a kid, my parent's bathroom had a huge bathtub with jets in it. The jets were located more than halfway up the tub, and they never used the jets. if you went into the bathroom and turned the wrong switch by the lights, the jets came on and made a terrible sound like a garbage disposal if there was no water in the tub. so one time my parents were out of town, and I decided I was going to take a luxurious bath in their tub. I get it all filled up and turn on the jets and every one of them just shoots out years of my mom's leg and pube trimmings into the water

Load Metric
    real talk tho i wonder what fminc_ is up to these days.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

lol what do you expect me to do here ?

I already said countless times that I was able to pay Hut back a long time ago if he simply signed up for PayPal

I accepted responsibility for the extended delay and acknowledged that I was grateful for his help when I was down

as far as the damage to the bathtup goes, I denied it because it never happened

I've said that I can pay him back right now if he simply creates a PayPal account.

yes he pissed me off when he started issuing ultimatums and threatening to 'out' me on PFA

I haven't made any attempts to put the blame on anyone else, and admitted in the open that he is/was perfectly justified in being agitated for the extended wait time

get off my dick already Gordo

short of getting on my knees and blowing him, I've done just about everything I can do to remedy the situation

paypal it to druff and let him get it to hut.

with all these hits making him rich, im sure he would be happy to help return the favor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You think that dude survived another decade? Between the significant substance abuse and the very high chance of a literal stab in the back from a middle eastern business partner, I just don't think that motherfucker is with us anymore.

Comments

sonatine: not think... pray

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You think that dude survived another decade? Between the significant substance abuse and the very high chance of a literal stab in the back from a middle eastern business partner, I just don't think that motherfucker is with us anymore.
    OH AS IF YOU LIVE A PRISTINE LIFE!!!11

Comments

sonatine: honestly HAD TO BE SAID BARE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So I looked at the reviews for hut's place.

4 stars on Yelp
    4 stars on Google
    4 stars on Tripadvisor

Talk about consistency.

Too bad the dough doesn't share the same consistency. Some people seem to love the place, but the negative reviews all say pretty much the same thing (over a period of years), mostly focused upon soggy dough, undercooked pizza, and not enough sauce.

While the pizza couldn't be that bad if there are so many positive reviews, clearly this also isn't a grand conspiracy over 4 years time to falsely accuse the place of having soggy dough.

hut, I have seen your analysis of restaurants, food service, and customer service in the past, and it's usually very good. So how come you haven't addressed these repeated complaints? Clearly they're onto something. Obviously it's your business, and it's totally up to you, but if I ran the place, I would be working hard to figure out how to immediately address these seemingly legitimate complaints.

I have a friend who co-owns a restaurant, and I read his place's Yelp reviews. Half the 1-star reviews are complaining that the hostess is rude. I asked him, "Why not give her an ultimatum or fire her?", and he just makes excuses for her. I don't believe he's fucking her, nor do I think he's trying to get in her pants. I just think he's refusing to accept the obvious, and it's dragged his overall Yelp rating down to 3.5 stars. I finally gave up trying to convince him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marty, you are making this way too complicated.

You have PayPal and $500 in it, right?

I can give you my PayPal right now, you can ship $500, and I will then send hutmaster the money. I'm pretty sure he won't object to this.

So how about it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Marty, you are making this way too complicated.

You have PayPal and $500 in it, right?

I can give you my PayPal right now, you can ship $500, and I will then send hutmaster the money. I'm pretty sure he won't object to this.

So how about it?
    Druff

Name:  negotiator_t.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  10.4 KB

Thread Information