Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The final and real truth about Tyde

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Has anyone met Tyde and had a good experience?
    nothing but good experiences

had a blast hanging out with you and China

even more fun running my bluff on you noobs with 7/2os

Comments

Muck Ficon: White trash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

had a blast hanging out with you and China

even more fun running my bluff on you noobs with 7/2os

you didn't have a blast. china beat the shit out of you. he was so belligerent. funny thinking back on that actually

Comments

tyde: he must have killed like a gallon of Jaeger...what a monster party animal

Load Metric

actually the time he stole our coke at money plays i was pissed for a minute, but he brought it back so its just a funny story now
    i've seen this story told before, but don't remember how tyde explained that to you guys. why were you guys ok with him stealing it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

actually the time he stole our coke at money plays i was pissed for a minute, but he brought it back so its just a funny story now
    i've seen this story told before, but don't remember how tyde explained that to you guys. why were you guys ok with him stealing it?
    I gave it to tyde when we were going from excalibur to money plays. I didn't want to have it on me. Would rather tyde risk arrest than me. We all got to money plays and after a while tyde still wasn't there. Micon calls Tyde and leaves him a voicemail saying hes life banned from nwp if tyde doesn't show up with the coke. Tyde says he didn't try to steal the coke. But if he did or didn't the narrative will always be he that tyde tried to steal the coke.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I gave it to tyde when we were going from excalibur to money plays. I didn't want to have it on me. Would rather tyde risk arrest than me. We all got to money plays and after a while tyde still wasn't there. Micon calls Tyde and leaves him a voicemail saying hes life banned from nwp if tyde doesn't show up with the coke. Tyde says he didn't try to steal the coke. But if he did or didn't the narrative will always be he that tyde tried to steal the coke.

lolol this story just won't die

China was wasted and burned out from his flight when I went to his hotel room, and the plan was to go to Money Plays to meet up with Micon and a bunch of other degens from NWP

there was like a gram and a half leftover after China was done with whatever he did up, but he was too tired to go out and wanted to crash

He gave the blow to me to take to Money Plays

I was driving a beat up old Infiniti that was parked directly outside the club, and ended up doling out lines to basically a dozen people who took turns getting in my driver seat doing rips off the dashboard as the sun was coming up

I think I ended up doing 3 blasts myself, and the rest was evenly distributed just as planned

obv I didn't 'steal' any fucking coke from China, but the crew definitely whiffed that shit up in record time

all the idiots who claim I stole that yayo were never even fucking there. That is the funniest part of this legend of the stolen coke

Comments

Muck Ficon: Funny, because people who were there say different

Load Metric

China was wasted and burned out from his flight when I went to his hotel room, and the plan was to go to Money Plays to meet up with Micon and a bunch of other degens from NWP

there was like a gram and a half leftover after China was done with whatever he did up, but he was too tired to go out and wanted to crash

I was driving a beat up old Infiniti that was parked directly outside the club, and ended up doling out lines to basically a dozen people who took turns getting in my driver seat doing rips off the dashboard as the sun was coming up

I think I ended up doing 3 blasts myself, and the rest was evenly distributed just as planned

obv I didn't 'steal' any fucking coke from China, but the crew definitely whiffed that shit up in record time

all the idiots who claim I stole that yayo were never even fucking there. That is the funniest part of this legend of the stolen coke
    Certainly didn't steal the coke. The theory is that he was going to steal it until micon threatened him with the nwp ban. Probably not, but he does tend to get horny for coke every now and then so you never know

Banned
    Load Metric

Certainly didn't steal the coke. The theory is that he was going to steal it until micon threatened him with the nwp ban. Probably not, but he does tend to get horny for coke every now and then so you never know

lol I never heard anything about Micon threatening a ban...in fact I don't even remember him doing any. I don't think he even knew I had it

Load Metric

lol I never heard anything about Micon threatening a ban...in fact I don't even remember him doing any. I don't think he even knew I had it
    lol he certainly made the call and left a voice message.

Load Metric
    Tag

marty eats barbecued iguana

Wall of Voodoo rep coming your way

Comments

tyde: RIP bracketgeek.com

ToasterOven: i keep it on when i slumber
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric

You acted like such a hardass right up until Micon threatened to ban you forever. Then it was all "yes sir...right away sir".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

You acted like such a hardass right up until Micon threatened to ban you forever. Then it was all "yes sir...right away sir".
    I have a feeling Barry has an assfucking coming from the strongest on the forums

Banned
    Load Metric

Oh you mean the same Micon and long time childhood friend that you stole from and who told you to fuck off and never wanted to speak to you again ?

yea I remember him

I also remember him paying me to post on NWP right about the same time he beat the living shit out of you leaving your face bleeding like raw hamburger

good times

Load Metric

I have a feeling Barry has an assfucking coming from the strongest on the forums
    You think insults from a maritime lunch lady are going to hurt my feelings?

Comments

Deal: one hundred and eiiiiiiiiighty

WillieMcFML: maritime lunch lady rep

ToasterOven: lol

jacosta24: Got um

Sloppy Joe: Lol

tony bagadonuts: LOL Barry you're pretty fuckin funny when you want to be.

Load Metric
    I also remember him paying me to post on NWP right about the same time he beat the living shit out of you leaving your face bleeding like raw hamburger

good times
    I remember being awarded the victory in that fight and pocketing 500 bucks for it.

Banned
    Load Metric

You need to tell the story why you and micon are feuding.

Load Metric

good times
    I remember being awarded the victory in that fight and pocketing 500 bucks for it.
    All we know from the forum history is you were best friends with Micon and you are now ostracized from his circle. Something very very seedy happened, and things like this usually happen when one party has been wronged, or stolen from.

Comments

Paul Openfold: Jesus, Bob...you are handsome.

hongkonger: Bottomfag

Load Metric
    Name:  attachment-1.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  34.3 KB

Name:  attachment-2.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  50.7 KB

#NEVERFORGET
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Barry does have a nice hook, I'll give him that.

Comments

WillieMcFML: jmm is this true?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

All we know from the forum history is you were best friends with Micon and you are now ostracized from his circle. Something very very seedy happened, and things like this usually happen when one party has been wronged, or stolen from.

Yo Norwegian Nancy since when is Mico liking someone the end all and be all. If you follow these forums Mico not being in one's circle is seemingly the standard, not the exception.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information