Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

Thread: Justin Bonomo confesses he has been a sexual predator since he was 12

  1. #21
    jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world today...im not that old, but everyday that goes by with this shit i'm starting to feel like one of those 'get off my lawn types'...

    I'm NOT sorry that when I was in my 20s I liked strip clubs, naked chicks, porn, cranking a few out to porn, looking at hot chicks, banging chicks, making comments about hot chicks, booze, and cigars...

    sorry for posting this video again, but I like it, why? because kate upton is fucking hot...If I ever met verlander I would shake the dude's fucking hand and say helluva job man, you are winning at life...


     
    Comments
      
      big dick: .
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 10-17-2017 at 03:33 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world today...im not that old, but everyday that goes by with this shit i'm starting to feel like one of those 'get off my lawn types'...

    I'm NOT sorry that when I was in my 20s I liked strip clubs, naked chicks, porn, cranking a few out to porn, looking at hot chicks, banging chicks, making comments about hot chicks, booze, and cigars...

    sorry for posting this video again, but I like it, why? because kate upton is fucking hot...If I ever met verlander I would shake the dude's fucking hand and say helluva job man, you are winning at life...

    I think I remember seeing pictures of verlander's cock on her phone during the fappening. So yeah, hes likely pretty horny

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

    My friend BING disagrees with you Thomas..
    lol Bing

    It's been several years since I left home, and I understand that more of these "card rooms" have been popping up in recent years. But these are not really above board. When I talk about card rooms, I mean the legal sort you'll find in California, not these shady joints.

    The only gambling permitted in Texas is dog racing and lotto. But perhaps I'm overstating things when I say the poker scene is still dead.
    Again..


    Name:  20171017_081657.png
Views: 538
Size:  116.3 KB


    This one is owned by lawyers.

    So yea keep that homo shit in California.

    This card room is packed everyday and even had a local sports talk show broadcast from there, so yea this one forsure isnt shady, very legit.
    Last edited by Mintjewlips; 10-17-2017 at 05:24 AM.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world today...im not that old, but everyday that goes by with this shit i'm starting to feel like one of those 'get off my lawn types'...

    I'm NOT sorry that when I was in my 20s I liked strip clubs, naked chicks, porn, cranking a few out to porn, looking at hot chicks, banging chicks, making comments about hot chicks, booze, and cigars...

    sorry for posting this video again, but I like it, why? because kate upton is fucking hot...If I ever met verlander I would shake the dude's fucking hand and say helluva job man, you are winning at life...

    When you were in your 20s? You don't like those things anymore?

    Upton is very polarizing. A lot of people (myself included) just don't find her body that attractive. The proportions are very strange. I understand that a girl that looks like that would never want to consensually fuck me in the first place, but it is mutual. If I was at your typical strip club on a Friday night and she was in the lineup, there is no way I would ever go up to her for a lap dance. I would definitely find a chick with more of a figure and an ass.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: i cannot comprehened

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    This one is owned by lawyers.

    So yea keep that homo shit in California.

    This card room is packed everyday and even had a local sports talk show broadcast from there, so yea this one forsure isnt shady, very legit.
    Wow! It's owned by lawyers! Well then, I stand corrected, sir. I'm glad to see that you have such admiration and respect for law school graduates and the institutions they run.

     


    The law is pretty cut and dry on this. You can't take rake, you can't sell beverages, and you can't even charge a door fee. That pretty much just leaves home games. I'm sure you can find more examples of places that haven't been shut down yet, but that doesn't make it legit.

  6. #26
    wow a good bit of self loathing by justin b. i wonder how he intends on capitalizing on this. Potentially could pull some decent tail with these stories.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  7. #27
    I imagine most heterosexual females would be completely turned off by any dude who calls himself an "ally". Just something creepy about using that word in that context.

    But I imagine it might work in certain demos (i.e. Chicks studying social sciences at liberal arts colleges) so maybe that is what he is going after.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    wow a good bit of self loathing by justin b. i wonder how he intends on capitalizing on this. Potentially could pull some decent tail with these stories.
    That's what these male feminists always think, but it never results in a bunch of girls like they think. They'll end up maybe dating some berkley hippie type, and being the chick in the realtionship.

    It's like obese girls. The media can keep pushing the big is beautiful, muh curves, but it's just never gonna hit for men. Like girls can say they want a man who has all these ultra fem leanings, but when it comes to actually fucking, it's generally not gonna be with those guys.

  9. #29
    Girls actually hate those guys, because they know something is off. They end up being the creepy guy who after being an ally for a few months with a girl suddenly goes "hey i got a dick!" and the girl's like wtf you never hinted at that before. They are generally very opportunistic, and will be the guy who got creepy and crossed a line, and will be the first guu to call a girl a bitch or slut for not getting with him after he showed he was such a staunch feminist

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with the fucking world today...im not that old, but everyday that goes by with this shit i'm starting to feel like one of those 'get off my lawn types'...

    I'm NOT sorry that when I was in my 20s I liked strip clubs, naked chicks, porn, cranking a few out to porn, looking at hot chicks, banging chicks, making comments about hot chicks, booze, and cigars...

    sorry for posting this video again, but I like it, why? because kate upton is fucking hot...If I ever met verlander I would shake the dude's fucking hand and say helluva job man, you are winning at life...

    When you were in your 20s? You don't like those things anymore?

    Upton is very polarizing. A lot of people (myself included) just don't find her body that attractive. The proportions are very strange. I understand that a girl that looks like that would never want to consensually fuck me in the first place, but it is mutual. If I was at your typical strip club on a Friday night and she was in the lineup, there is no way I would ever go up to her for a lap dance. I would definitely find a chick with more of a figure and an ass.
    lets just say a few years ago...definitely still enjoy those things, but was more in response to the bullshit that was spewed in that SJW post about being in your 20s and trying to do everything you can to get laid...

    I mean isn't the whole point of being in your 20s as a guy to get laid? not talking about the Weinstein bullshit stuff, which obv isn't cool...talking about going to bars, using tinder, bumble, match, etc to try to meet chicks, talk game and all that stuff...

    no hate on the kate upton shit...to each his own...

  11. #31
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    The best part of being a young guy is chasing pussy ainec

    Of course booze drugs ect are an extra bonus while on the hunt

     
    Comments
      
      Hockey Guy: hahahahahahahahahaloserhahahahahahaha

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The best part of being a young guy is chasing pussy ainec

    Of course booze drugs ect are an extra bonus while on the hunt
    in college i used to black out so bad and i'd always play grab ass with the waitresses at the bar and get kicked out for the night. would this get you some kind rape charge these days? back then they were just like "oh, sets just being set hahaha" and i was welcome back the next day.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The best part of being a young guy is chasing pussy ainec

    Of course booze drugs ect are an extra bonus while on the hunt
    in college i used to black out so bad and i'd always play grab ass with the waitresses at the bar and get kicked out for the night. would this get you some kind rape charge these days? back then they were just like "oh, sets just being set hahaha" and i was welcome back the next day.
    If you were a decent tipper, it would still be okay in today's world.

    Unless SJW's got wind of it.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

    in college i used to black out so bad and i'd always play grab ass with the waitresses at the bar and get kicked out for the night. would this get you some kind rape charge these days? back then they were just like "oh, sets just being set hahaha" and i was welcome back the next day.
    If you were a decent tipper, it would still be okay in today's world.

    Unless SJW's got wind of it.
    my roomate was a bouncer, and yah i tipped well. i think he was pretty embarassed by my boarrish behavior, but he was my boy.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    This one is owned by lawyers.

    So yea keep that homo shit in California.

    This card room is packed everyday and even had a local sports talk show broadcast from there, so yea this one forsure isnt shady, very legit.
    Wow! It's owned by lawyers! Well then, I stand corrected, sir. I'm glad to see that you have such admiration and respect for law school graduates and the institutions they run.

     


    The law is pretty cut and dry on this. You can't take rake, you can't sell beverages, and you can't even charge a door fee. That pretty much just leaves home games. I'm sure you can find more examples of places that haven't been shut down yet, but that doesn't make it legit.

    Well i will say, my admiration for lawyers isn't nearly as big as your admiration for Doug Polks ball sack, his YAM BAGGGG.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  16. #36
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    two things I learned ITT

    1. poker in Texas is faggot

    2. anyone who wouldn't cut off a toe to fuck Kate Upton is faggot.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: id cut of more than one

  17. #37
    Nobody cares...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  18. #38
    So are we going to pretend that Justin didn't post all this bullshit to get the feminist/SJW types to swoon over him, and when they fall for it he can get an easy piece of tail and fuck her right in the pussy?

  19. #39

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    So are we going to pretend that Justin didn't post all this bullshit to get the feminist/SJW types to swoon over him, and when they fall for it he can get an easy piece of tail and fuck her right in the pussy?
    i kinda feel like hes just a freak who doesn't have good grasp of social norms

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-07-2020, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 08:45 PM
  3. Assassinating Minge Eater Vs Sexual Predator (Rd 2)
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. Justin Bonomo (ZeeJustin) wins first bracelet
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:07 AM

Tags for this Thread