Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from the Templar?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I don't recall Templar ever creating a BAP thread. Can you clarify?
    http://thetemplar.webs.com/share-holders

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I don't recall Templar ever creating a BAP thread. Can you clarify?
    That was gonna be my remark.

Load Metric
    I'm not spending any more time on this for now, but feel free to add anything that anyone knows. I'm just wondering what happened to him.

Load Metric
    I have done a few deals with The Templar recently, and everything worked out.
    Is he holding the PFA league money?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    So this is over $ 20? AND this is the same guy that started that thread about Jasep?

I sent my entry to Druff, so to add that he burned the PFA league on top of the $ 20 is simply incorrect.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So this is over $ 20? AND this is the same guy that started that thread about Jasep?

I sent my entry to Druff, so to add that he burned the PFA league on top of the $ 20 is simply incorrect.
    The idiot who wrongly accused Jasep was 4Bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

I have not accused anybody of shit.
    I just asked if Templar was holding the money.
    I never made a thread about Jasep.

Load Metric

Nothing in this thread has anything to do with Jasep, and its more then $20 if that matters. It only takes 1 idiot to post something stupid, and all of a sudden no one can read. Well done zoolander.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Nothing in this thread has anything to do with Jasep, and its more then $20 if that matters. It only takes 1 idiot to post something stupid, and all of a sudden no one can read. Well done zoolander.
    If this thread is over $ 20 and we are talking about 2-3 days you are the fucking idiot,
    and if you are the one who also started that thread about Jasep, then you are really a douche bag,

but if you didn't start the thread about Jasep, then you are just a regular douche bag.

Load Metric

I have not accused anybody of shit.
    I just asked if Templar was holding the money.
    I never made a thread about Jasep.

What????
    I said Templar didn't touch the League money, so to add that to this moronic thread, is wrong. Its just about shady J & his $ 20.

how exactly, bubbles, am I accusing you of anything?
    I'm accusing Shady J, of being a dickhead for posting this over $ 20. Yeah I am doing that.
    I don't see how I did anything to bubbles.

Load Metric
    He was going to a graduation on Tuesday evening.

I hope he's okay.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    This reminds me of the time someone accused Jasep of rolling him because he was a day late.

How much is on the wire?
    OH, I see it wasn't Shady J that started the other thread, was that bubbles is that why he is mad at me?

Its not just this. He got around $500 from pfa for stake thats supposed to start today, but when you think about it why didn't the stake start right away? Was it to let funds clear? Was he waiting to get off of probabtion to go to Vegas? Like I said I hope I'm wrong, but he told me hed have my work done by Monday morning, but on Tues the works not done, and he's asking for the funds. Then he just disappears after being online 24/7. I start thinking no way he scams $20 then I remembered the $500 stake. His phone now goes to voicemail.
    This is the post that makes Shady J just a clown.
    there are 11 people besides Templar in the league, so that is $ 275,
    he wasn't the escrow
    it wasn't supposed to start today.

and maybe he did burn you for 20, he just seems like he has bigger fish to fry.

If he doesn't end up paying you, I'll retract and even I'll pay $ 5 of it,
    if not, if you get your money or whatever services were promised, then you need to admit you are just a dick.

Load Metric
    I have nothing to do with any of this and ShadyJ has never posted anything about me, he seems like a good guy from what I have seen in the past.

Load Metric
    People being too hard on ShadyJ imo. He's been around, and he isn't the type to just throw shit out there if I have the right guy in mind. Shady, I doubt you got got, but you are likely getting dodged unless he's in the hospital or went on a bender getting off probation. My feel on Templar from the beginning is he has a lot of badguy23 in him. Really entertaining poster, fun guy who you'd like to have a beer with, but seems to have a few demons and can get jammed up. I have a hard time believing he's wasted all this time to steal $500+ some change(with that BAP included) or whatever. I also don't think it's a coincidence that he hasn't been online for 48 hours given a cursory glance through his posts show him posting every day for the last 500 posts I searched going back over a month.

My guess is he comes back shortly and straightens shit out. If he got me $450 back, and I was better for knowing him regardless of the situation, I would have given him some more time before saying anything. That said, it isn't the money, it's probably the fact it's a resume, and that's not something to have a guy waiting on, so I can understand why you'd get pissed. I hate when anyone tells me they'll have x to me tomorrow, and then is absent. I've ran out at midnight to grab moneydot cards when I had trouble transferring $5 for a DD tourney, just because I am never going to sleep if I said you'll have it today even if it's pocket change. Plus, if he has went rogue, better to save someone else.

As Jules said, personality goes a long way, and Templar has been a good addition. If he makes it right, no one will care, that's the NWP/DD/PFA way if you're entertaining and likeable. I hope he comes through and it's just a mix-up or he's temporarily jammed up because I like him.
    Last edited by BCR; 06-28-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Load Metric
    OH, I see it wasn't Shady J that started the other thread, was that bubbles is that why he is mad at me?

Its not just this. He got around $500 from pfa for stake thats supposed to start today, but when you think about it why didn't the stake start right away? Was it to let funds clear? Was he waiting to get off of probabtion to go to Vegas? Like I said I hope I'm wrong, but he told me hed have my work done by Monday morning, but on Tues the works not done, and he's asking for the funds. Then he just disappears after being online 24/7. I start thinking no way he scams $20 then I remembered the $500 stake. His phone now goes to voicemail.
    he wasn't the escrow

if not, if you get your money or whatever services were promised, then you need to admit you are just a dick.

Pretty sure you are the only one wearing clown shoes in this thread. You are pulling random facts together. ShadyJ posted the BAP that Templar has the money for earlier in this thread. Scroll down clickity click.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Has anyone on here ever met him personally? And what exactly does he do for a living, if anyone knows?

Load Metric
    how exactly, bubbles, am I accusing you of anything?
    I'm accusing Shady J, of being a dickhead for posting this over $ 20. Yeah I am doing that.
    I don't see how I did anything to bubbles.
    It looked like you were accusing me of starting the thread about Jasep.

Load Metric

he wasn't the escrow

Is this happening? I never said anything about the league. Why do people come in a thread and post shit without reading?

Its not over $20, and its not about the money see how many times I've donated money on DD and now here.

From the pms I'm getting alot more will be coming out soon. Theres no reason to pm me and ask if you should be concerned. YES you should! I don't want your $5 are you kidding?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    People being too hard on ShadyJ imo. He's been around, and he isn't the type to just throw shit out there if I have the right guy in mind. Shady, I doubt you got got, but you are likely getting dodged unless he's in the hospital or went on a bender getting off probation. My feel on Templar from the beginning is he has a lot of badguy23 in him. Really entertaining poster, fun guy who you'd like to have a beer with, but seems to have a few demons and can get jammed up. I have a hard time believing he's wasted all this time to steal $500+ some change(with that BAP included) or whatever. I also don't think it's a coincidence that he hasn't been online for 48 hours given a cursory glance through his posts show him posting every day for the last 500 posts I searched going back over a month.

My guess is he comes back shortly and straightens shit out. If he got me $450 back, and I was better for knowing him regardless of the situation, I would have given him some more time before saying anything. That said, it isn't the money, it's probably the fact it's a resume, and that's not something to have a guy waiting on, so I can understand why you'd get pissed. I hate when anyone tells me they'll have x to me tomorrow, and then is absent. I've ran out at midnight to grab moneydot cards when I had trouble transferring $5 for a DD tourney, just because I am never going to sleep if I said you'll have it today even if it's pocket change. Plus, if he has went rogue, better to save someone else.

As Jules said, personality goes a long way, and Templar has been a good addition. If he makes it right, no one will care, that's the NWP/DD/PFA way if you're entertaining and likeable. I hope he comes through and it's just a mix-up or he's temporarily jammed up because I like him.
    Nah too much shit doesn't add up. He told me he needed my money so he could start the bap like a week before it started. He also had the bap to start 1 day after he got off probation. Theres to many things to write. I could care less about anyone who comes in here and says Im an idiot I hope your right, but I wouldn't have started this thread if I didn't already know in my gut. Its funny how last time I got scammed on 2+2 the same thing happened everyone blasts the scammee not the scammer. I hope everyones right and the templar pops up and says my bad bro I lost track of time.

Load Metric
    I was wrong about the dollar amount of the stake. I know he wanted $500, but looks like he only got $275. The only reason I bought a share was because I thought it would look bad this guy gets me back my money, and I can't invest $25 in him.

His skype said he was in Vegas, so I told him I'd back him in a venetian $400 with the money he got me back, but he was in NY. He did tell me when we first talked that he was going to Vegas in a few weeks. Now I realize he was waiting to get off of probation. I thought it was strange he was starting an online bap when he told me he was going to Vegas. I just assumed he changed his mind. If he doesnt come forward soon I'll post what I think his name is, but I'm sure thats a lie as well.

Thread Information