Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Trump is a politician some people dislike.

Weinstein is a serial rapist and sexual harasser who intimidated tons of women into keeping quiet through threats & career consequences.

Awful person who did a lot of direct damage to many lives. Fuck him.
    Huge understatement.

Trump is probably the most hated man in the US right now.

But thanks for clarifying why you're a hypocrite.
    This isn't a popularity contest.

One is a convicted serial rapist, the other is a politician you don't like. Sorry that you don't see the difference.

I am happy whenever rapists, terrorists, and murderers kick the bucket. Are you not?

Load Metric

Huge understatement.

One is a convicted serial rapist, the other is a politician you don't like. Sorry that you don't see the difference.

I am happy whenever rapists, terrorists, and murderers kick the bucket. Are you not?
    Personally, I don't ever wish anybody dead... not my style.

I was just trying to understand why its OK to wish Weinstein dead and not cool to wish the same for Trump.

I could argue in good faith. That Trump is a much worse person then Weinstein, and that he's done much more damage then Weinstein. But I seriously doubt you'd accept he's responsible for even 5% of the nearly quarter of million people who have died in the US from COVID... so ill not bother.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 11-18-2020 at 12:57 AM.

Load Metric

Huge understatement.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Comments

shoeshine box: why you stoppp?

Load Metric
    Not sure i believe that , Duped.
    But I'm certain Trump has raped women. In his eyes he is irresistible, and they meant yes but said no... he is a superstar and all.

Load Metric
    The main reason Druff hates Harvey Weinstein is not because he is a convicted serial rapist.

Druff hates him because he is a Democrat and has donated millions to the Democratic party.

Druff also hates Harvey Weinstein because he has supported someone he finds despicable...Hillary Clinton.

Comments

Salty_Aus: In all honesty... she is kinda despicable.

Load Metric
    Michelle Obama thanks Harvey Weinstein at 0:42. Whoopi Goldberg there clapping for Weinstein. Obamatard's heads are now exploding.

POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Hollywood loved Harvey Weinstein.

Yes, they long suspected that he raped and forced women to have sex with him in exchange for making them famous.

Load Metric
    Disingenuous

You are not that simple.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Disingenuous

You are not that simple.
    I’ve gotten to the point where I’m seriously wondering whether Druff has developed some kind of undiagnosed mental illness that blinds him to all of the ways Trump is a dangerous cancer on the US’ political culture. Because he’s not at all the same Druff from when Trump was elected 4 years ago.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I'm a sucker for punishment so I'll have a go.

I reckon Trump is directly responsible for at least 25,000 people dying during this pandemic.
    Base this opinion without attributing any deaths due to the response from the Trump administration. Lets not argue over testing in February killed people.

Now, playing this down killed people. Telling people it was just one guy from China and saying old folks can still travel in planes safely etc etc etc KILLED PEOPLE!
    Saying he didn't want a panic can only apply to things like markets & $. A little panic would have saved lives, and the only time I can conceive lying like this could be acceptable, is if doing so will save lives and this is clearly not the case applicable.

I reckon 10% is a somewhat moderate estimate. And even though not malicious the level of culpability is very high.

Weinstein just got carried away in all the glitter and glamour, and money and power, no doubt some drugs into the heady sexual mix. The casting couch is not a new thing and not saying it's OK. But seriously you wish him dead but made an issue out of people wishing Trump dead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I reckon Trump is directly responsible for at least 25,000 people dying during this pandemic.
    Base this opinion without attributing any deaths due to the response from the Trump administration. Lets not argue over testing in February killed people.

Now, playing this down killed people. Telling people it was just one guy from China and saying old folks can still travel in planes safely etc etc etc KILLED PEOPLE!
    Saying he didn't want a panic can only apply to things like markets & $. A little panic would have saved lives, and the only time I can conceive lying like this could be acceptable, is if doing so will save lives and this is clearly not the case applicable.

I reckon 10% is a somewhat moderate estimate. And even though not malicious the level of culpability is very high.

Weinstein just got carried away in all the glitter and glamour, and money and power, no doubt some drugs into the heady sexual mix. The casting couch is not a new thing and not saying it's OK. But seriously you wish him dead but made an issue out of people wishing Trump dead.
    Not a good take.

First off, no, Trump didn't kill 25,000 people. Very early on, they were saying that this is dangerous for old people. That part was made public from the start. Additionally, the virus infecting people through the air was suspected from the very beginning. At the time, the fear of surfaces was greater than warranted, but we were still learning. It was always strongly suspected that being indoors with the virus was very dangerous. In fact, this is the reason cold and flu tend to show up more during the winter.

You're making a ton of assumptions about Trump "killing" people which aren't backed by any data. For every COVID-killed person who went out without a mask because they felt Trump didn't like masks, there might have been 2 people who went out with masks believing they were protected because of the mask.

As I stated in the coronavirus thread, the Norway situation should give you some pause. 96% of the population didn't mask through late August, and yet their death numbers were low. Why? Because they were told to simply social distance and be careful. It's possible this approach was actually better, because they didn't have the mask security blanket, and thus felt less willing to go to public places!

Also, if you're going to call Trump a killer, I hope you're going to call Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer killers. Unlike Trump, you can quantify they death they caused by mandating COVID-positive patients be admitted to nursing homes. There nursing homes begged them not to mandate this, and these two governors (plus local officials in parts of Pennsylvania) forced it anyway.

Without getting into the COVID debate in this thread, Trump took the actions he did because he thought they were the right ones. Whether or not they were right isn't important for this discussion. None of this was done in any criminal fashion. He made judgment calls as a leader, and right or wrong, he was attempting to make the decision he felt was best.

Harvey Weinstein wasn't a leader of a country. He was a criminal whose own sexual perversions (and immense power within the industry) fueled him to rape and sexually harass tons of women. He was worse than the typical rapist, because the typical rapist loses his power once the woman physically separates from him. In Harvey's case, he held power over these women's entire careers, and they knew it. He figured that his yes-men, enablers, and Hollywood friends would never let one of these women take him down.

This was far worse than your normal casting couch situation, where a young starlet fucks the director or producer because she wants a part. This was basically Harvey taking what he wanted.

Load Metric

Not a good take.

First off, no, Trump didn't kill 25,000 people. Very early on, they were saying that this is dangerous for old people. That part was made public from the start. Additionally, the virus infecting people through the air was suspected from the very beginning. At the time, the fear of surfaces was greater than warranted, but we were still learning. It was always strongly suspected that being indoors with the virus was very dangerous. In fact, this is the reason cold and flu tend to show up more during the winter.

You're making a ton of assumptions about Trump "killing" people which aren't backed by any data. For every COVID-killed person who went out without a mask because they felt Trump didn't like masks, there might have been 2 people who went out with masks believing they were protected because of the mask.

As I stated in the coronavirus thread, the Norway situation should give you some pause. 96% of the population didn't mask through late August, and yet their death numbers were low. Why? Because they were told to simply social distance and be careful. It's possible this approach was actually better, because didn't have the mask security blanket, and thus felt less willing to go to public places!

Also, if you're going to call Trump a killer, I hope you're going to call Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer killers. Unlike Trump, you can quantify they death they caused by mandating COVID-positive patients be admitted to nursing homes. There nursing homes begged them not to mandate this, and these two governors (plus local officials in parts of Pennsylvania) forced it anyway.

Without getting into the COVID debate in this thread, Trump took the actions he did because he thought they were the right ones. Whether or not they were right isn't important for this discussion. None of this was done in any criminal fashion. He made judgment calls as a leader, and right or wrong, he was attempting to make the decision he felt was best.

Harvey Weinstein wasn't a leader of a country. He was a criminal whose own sexual perversions (and immense power within the industry) fueled him to rape and sexually harass tons of women. He was worse than the typical rapist, because the typical rapist loses his power once the woman physically separates from him. In Harvey's case, he held power over these women's entire careers, and they knew it. He figured that his yes-men, enablers, and Hollywood friends would never let one of these women take him down.

This was far worse than your normal casting couch situation, where a young starlet fucks the director or producer because she wants a part. This was basically Harvey taking what he wanted.
    How can he not be responsible?

He was well informed and chose to lie. And in the process turned the whole thing into some bizarre theater.
    He was one of the best informed people on the planet, don't make out he just made a mistake.

Weinstein was weak sauce. In the golden years of Hollywood bigwigs were associated with the mob and I'm sure they've done worst things like getting pretty girls addicted to drugs and even death, maybe even murder... it's nothing new.

Load Metric
    I'm being very specific.

Did Trumps blasé attitude and lies cause unnecessary deaths?
    Don't we have Woodward tapes for the record?

My figure is an estimate, it's nearly impossible to quantify.

Perhaps it caused 50 deaths?

It's really not a matter of if, but how many. IMHO

Ridiculing the left when a few people wished him dead or celebrated, and wishing the same on Weinstein is clearly hypocritical. *shrugs*

Load Metric

As I stated in the coronavirus thread, the Norway situation should give you some pause. 96% of the population didn't mask through late August, and yet their death numbers were low. Why? Because they were told to simply social distance and be careful. It's possible this approach was actually better, because didn't have the mask security blanket, and thus felt less willing to go to public places!
    Their death numbers are low because they dealt with the virus in spring. Last time they had more than 1 death a day on average was on May 14th. And that correlates heavily with infection numbers. Masks don't do anything when almost no one is infected.

On the other hand in the US you've had 10-20 times as many deaths per capita in the summer and fall. You never dealt with the virus. You started the flu season with insane amount of infections.

Last time almost every country started with zero infections halfway through the flu season.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm being very specific.

Ridiculing the left when a few people wished him dead or celebrated, and wishing the same on Weinstein is clearly hypocritical. *shrugs*
    Okay, you can shrug all you want.

I always find it good when murderers, serial rapists, or terrorists die. Just because Harvey didn't jump and grab women while hiding in the bushes doesn't make him any less of a rapist. As I said, he was actually worse. The guy is complete trash, and the world is better off without him.

Wishing death upon politicians, especially the President, is a completely different matter. People are elected to lead, and some do a good job, some do an okay job, and some do a bad job. And much of this is subjective. It's very poor form to wish death upon the politicians you don't like. You can try to rationalize why it's okay to wish death upon the ones you define as "evil", but that "evil" almost always comes down to policy decisions that certain people don't like.

I don't feel Trump maliciously caused any COVID deaths, nor do I believe any Democrats did. Trump should have led better during the pandemic and made it clear what people should and shouldn't do. Certain Democrats should have used common sense and not mandated nursing homes take COVID-positive patients. Democrats in general should have denounced the massive social protests and encouraged people to stay home and do it online. The media should have been honest about COVID, done real investigative research, and not sensationalized it for ratings or political purposes. People on the right shouldn't have tried to make COVID look like no big deal.

Lots of blame to go around. But I don't think any of it was fueled by evil -- just bias, selfishness, and bad decision making.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Their death numbers are low because they dealt with the virus in spring. Last time they had more than 1 death a day on average was on May 14th. And that correlates heavily with infection numbers. Masks don't do anything when almost no one is infected.

On the other hand in the US you've had 10-20 times as many deaths per capita in the summer and fall. You never dealt with the virus. You started the flu season with insane amount of infections.

Last time almost every country started with zero infections halfway through the flu season.
    How did they "deal" with it in the spring? That's not how this works. It's not like they had a massive infection in the spring and got herd immunity. Their numbers were never bad.

It's very possible other factors are at play with Norway which nobody understands. However, the effectiveness of masking has been widely overrated and overstated in the US, partially because Trump and the right were perceived to be anti-mask, so therefore the Democrats and media had to be wildly pro-mask. As I've said in two other threads here, I believe masks do help, but I also believe there's a false sense of security factor with masks, which might be motivating people to go out. Not only do I personally know two people who recently got it exactly for that reason, but I have talked to others acting recklessly who assure me, "It's fine, I always wear a mask, I'm responsible. I probably won't get it."

Anyway I really don't want to have this discussion anymore in this thread, since there are already too many threads hijacked by COVID stuff.

Load Metric
    I'm being very specific.

I always find it good when murderers, serial rapists, or terrorists die. Just because Harvey didn't jump and grab women while hiding in the bushes doesn't make him any less of a rapist. As I said, he was actually worse. The guy is complete trash, and the world is better off without him.

Wishing death upon politicians, especially the President, is a completely different matter. People are elected to lead, and some do a good job, some do an okay job, and some do a bad job. And much of this is subjective. It's very poor form to wish death upon the politicians you don't like. You can try to rationalize why it's okay to wish death upon the ones you define as "evil", but that "evil" almost always comes down to policy decisions that certain people don't like.

I don't feel Trump maliciously caused any COVID deaths, nor do I believe any Democrats did. Trump should have led better during the pandemic and made it clear what people should and shouldn't do. Certain Democrats should have used common sense and not mandated nursing homes take COVID-positive patients. Democrats in general should have denounced the massive social protests and encouraged people to stay home and do it online. The media should have been honest about COVID, done real investigative research, and not sensationalized it for ratings or political purposes. People on the right shouldn't have tried to make COVID look like no big deal.

Lots of blame to go around. But I don't think any of it was fueled by evil -- just bias, selfishness, and bad decision making.
    I was clear to say not malicious.
    Responsible none the less.
    Don't you genuinely cringe when you read or hear the stuff he said?

I'm being super specific here.
    You are super good at figuring motives, why did Trump lie?

And is panicking the financial markets a valid excuse to lie?... I think not.
    He said panic correct?.. he couldn't have been talking about lives.

Go on give me an estimate. Would you concede more then a thousand?

Whatever the number, his culpability is reasonably high. Tell lies/cause deaths, let me just quickly just check my moral compass.... hmmmmm.

Just a Politician some folks dislike.

I tried.

Load Metric

I was clear to say not malicious.
    Responsible none the less.
    Don't you genuinely cringe when you read or hear the stuff he said?

I'm being super specific here.
    You are super good at figuring motives, why did Trump lie?

And is panicking the financial markets a valid excuse to lie?... I think not.
    He said panic correct?.. he couldn't have been talking about lives.

Go on give me an estimate. Would you concede more then a thousand?

Whatever the number, his culpability is reasonably high. Tell lies/cause deaths, let me just quickly just check my moral compass.... hmmmmm.

Just a Politician some folks dislike.

I tried.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 220
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    In case you forgot. Missing his Easter comments which were gold but mostly what he said, I believe. Maybe one or two thing have been taken out of context to some degree.

This shit directly killed people. Thousands if not tens of thousands.
    These words alone, nothing else to cloud ones thinking.

He knew better and chose to lie.

"stock market starting to look very good to me"

Name:  TC.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  153.1 KB

Thread Information