Views: 1241
Size:  177.0 KB

Comments

lewfather: hof

The_Lurker: nice find

Dan Druff: ha

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  653f7396-48fc-471b-b857-e6c0b30dc5b2--2016-0927_easy-bake-oven_linda-xiao_006.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  104.2 KB

Load Metric
    Am I the only person who's never heard of this guy until a week ago?

I'm sure what he did was very sick, but I think this story is getting outsized attention because the people who are most familiar with this guy are Hollywood and DC elites
    Last edited by PLOL; 10-10-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    From Aggressive Overtures to Sexual Assault: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Tell Their Stories
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-their-stories

“At that point, after that, is when he assaulted me,” Evans said. “He forced me to perform oral sex on him.” As she objected, Weinstein took his penis out of his pants and pulled her head down onto it. “I said, over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t,’ ” she said. “I tried to get away, but maybe I didn’t try hard enough. I didn’t want to kick him or fight him.” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.” At a certain point, she said, “I just sort of gave up. That’s the most horrible part of it, and that’s why he’s been able to do this for so long to so many women: people give up, and then they feel like it’s their fault.”

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I wonder what a world would look like without attractive young women and powerful, perverted old men using eachother for their own ends? I am guessing for the truly attractive, ambitious young woman the world will not be as privileged a place. Also, probably not a coincidence all the women talking now are past their sexual prime and have made their $$.

Load Metric
    Weinstein does this, he's forced out of his own company.

Trump does this, he becomes president.

HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    When Hillary Clinton turns on you, a former buddy buddy in Hollywood, you know you've fucked up.. (Now when will HRC return that Million dollars she got from Harvey for the Foundation)

Also story has gotten worse.. Now accusations of out right first degree sexual assault against Weinstein (aka RAPE)
    ]
    In addition Mira Sorvino and Patricia Arquette were severely sexually harassed and when they turned down Weinsteins aggressive advances they were blackballed by Hollywood

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Your analogy is very poor, probably because your mind is clouded by your partisan politics. I would equate Trumps misogyny and sexual criminality to Clinton's, and as we can see in both cases society at large is pretty fine with taking it that far.

Weinstein's transgressions are more on par with O Reilly's and they both got roughly the same treatment.

Load Metric

Your analogy is very poor, probably because your mind is clouded by your partisan politics. I would equate Trumps misogyny and sexual criminality to Clinton's, and as we can see in both cases society at large is pretty fine with taking it that far.

Weinstein's transgressions are more on par with O Reilly's and they both got roughly the same treatment.
    This may be a fair statement. I am light on the specifics of Weinstein. But grabbing by the pussy doesn't seem consensual, it seems like assault.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Am I the only person who's never heard of this guy until a week ago?

I'm sure what he did was very sick, but I think this story is getting outsized attention because the people who are most familiar with this guy are Hollywood and DC elites
    Film fans

Platinum
    Load Metric

This may be a fair statement. I am light on the specifics of Weinstein. But grabbing by the pussy doesn't seem consensual, it seems like assault.
    I didn't say it was right, I am just saying we have a certain tolerance for powerful men sexually assaulting attractive young women up to a point. Probably because we implicitly understand that it is just all part of the game that the young women are playing also to get ahead.

I think you should educate yourself about the specifics of Weinstein's case. Seems he takes things to a whole other level. But again, it is just part of the game. That is why no aspiring actress is saying anything when she is 22. Only when she is 45 and she no longer is attractive enough to play the game anymore.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    wife just left him...wondering the mental calculus that went into that decision...

let's see if I can ride this out and keep on the gravy train...fuck he got shitcanned from his studio...fuck this is gonna look bad for my design business...his withered ass can't do anything to further my career or monetary status, I'm out...

Comments

Dan Druff: bingo

Diamond
    Load Metric

sidenote: DJCRAPS just recently discovered and became an "entourage" mark in the last cpl years LOL WHAT?!?!?

Load Metric
    honestly congrats harvey on a phenomenal run

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    honestly congrats harvey on a phenomenal run
    Girl we could pop some champagne and we could have a ball
    We could toast to the good life, girl we could have it all
    We could really splurge girl, and tear up the mall
    If ever you needed someone, I'm the one you should call

I'll be there to pick you up, if ever you should fall
    If you got problems, I can solve 'em, they big or they small

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I didn't say it was right, I am just saying we have a certain tolerance for powerful men sexually assaulting attractive young women up to a point. Probably because we implicitly understand that it is just all part of the game that the young women are playing also to get ahead.

I think you should educate yourself about the specifics of Weinstein's case. Seems he takes things to a whole other level. But again, it is just part of the game. That is why no aspiring actress is saying anything when she is 22. Only when she is 45 and she no longer is attractive enough to play the game anymore.
    The problem here is that it wasn't just part of the game.

These women would already be succeeding, and then he would still put the moves on them, and they had to say yes for fear that he would derail their careers.

That's a different story than the unknown chick who goes to his room figuring that she has to blow the gross old man if she wants to set herself apart from the 10,000 other hot young chicks trying to make it in Hollywood.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    wife just left him...wondering the mental calculus that went into that decision...

let's see if I can ride this out and keep on the gravy train...fuck he got shitcanned from his studio...fuck this is gonna look bad for my design business...his withered ass can't do anything to further my career or monetary status, I'm out...
    And drag a sack full of cash behind her
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    I am a bit confused on how a woman can state she was raped yet accepted fame and fortune in exchange.

It is hard to get my mind around calling it rape when you knew youd be paid off so you kind of went along with it...but not really but ya did cause he'd hire ya so...kind of not the jogger in the woods who gets jumped and raped at knife point for no financial gain.

See my dilemma, how could a court convict his guy when the women knew why they were "raped" accepted jobs and even dated him after in the open.

A lot of Stockholm syndrome going down there if you ask me, too much to believe.

Overly hands on when unwanted and sexually assaulting, sure he was, rape, meh hard to get that one figured out.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

The_Lurker: great find

Dan Druff: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don't think it is a coincidence that the Jewish owned media refused to publish anything negative against a powerful Jewish Holywood Mogul. They tend to protect each other. Even the Jew who created SNL said they didn't go after Weinstein this past weekend because "it's a New York thing." For those who don't get what he means by that, he means that Weinstein is a fellow Jew and we won't attack him.

Thread Information