Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Load Metric
    I have a semi-hard time believing the accusation against George Takei.

Comments

OSA: TH

Gordman: ROFL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post

POST OF THE MONTH

Comments

big dick: shut up

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  23517442_807223089461459_8932463033562311633_n.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  38.6 KB

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp...l-1981-1056698

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it," Brunton tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."

Brunton says he was living in Hollywood in 1981, working as a waiter and beginning a career as a commercial actor and model when he met a 43- or 44-year-old Takei one evening at Greg's Blue Dot bar. The men exchanged numbers and would call one another from time to time as well as run into each other at clubs, Brunton says. When Brunton broke up with his then-boyfriend, he spoke with Takei. "He said, 'Let me know what your new number is' and I did. And not long after we broke up and I moved out, George called me," Brunton recalls.

Takei, as Brunton tells it, invited him to dinner and the theater. "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

THR spoke to four longtime friends of Brunton — Norah Roadman, Rob Donovan, Stephen Blackshear and Jan Steward — who said that he had confided in them about the Takei encounter years ago.

Takei's rep, Julia Buchwald, tells THR, "George is traveling in Japan and Australia and not reachable for comment." Takei, now 80, rose to fame playing Hikaru Sulu on the original Star Trek television series. He is also an author and activist and has been an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ rights.

Brunton claims that he met up with Takei years after the incident in Portland, Brunton's current home, while the actor was there on a book tour. "I wanted to see him," Brunton says. "I always wanted to ask him — I just felt really betrayed. I thought I was a friend and here I am later, just another piece of meat. So I called him up at the hotel — I figured out which hotel he was at — and he said 'Hi, Scott. I remember you.' I wanted to ask him why. We met for coffee, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was just too uncomfortable."

Brunton says he considered going to the media with the story for years, but he assumed no one would take him seriously. "Who's going to believe me? It's my word against his," he says.

Brunton's reasoning changed after the Harvey Weinstein scandal, and specifically when Takei spoke out regarding allegations leveled against Kevin Spacey.

On Oct. 29, Anthony Rapp, an actor starring in the latest Star Trek series, claimed to BuzzFeed News that Spacey sexually assaulted him while he was a minor in 1986. Spacey later apologized and came out as gay in response. "When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong," Takei said of the Spacey claim in a statement to THR on Oct. 30. "For Anthony Rapp, he has had to live with the memory of this experience of decades ago. For Kevin Spacey, who claims not to remember the incident, he was the older, dominant one who had his way. Men who improperly harass or assault do not do so because they are gay or straight — that is a deflection. They do so because they have the power, and they chose to abuse it."

Brunton says he found Takei's response infuriating. "I don't want anything from him but an apology," he says. "I am sure he'll disown all this, I don't know, maybe not."

Banned
    Load Metric

Maybe this should be the new Takei gif. It's even more relevant to our resident Takei spammer.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Maybe this should be the new Takei gif. It's even more relevant to our resident Takei spammer.

OMG, I posted my above post without even looking at the past posts and especially that gif

that gif is the greatest thing ever. Art imitates life

Load Metric
    Tl;dr

What's with this story about Demi Moore kissing a 15 yr old??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/490489...-to-marry-him/
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    she was smoking hot back then

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: AGreed

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

I guess this is as good a time as any to admit this.

In my 20s, my girlfriends and I often hung out with my brother and his friends. I lived in a huge warehouse and hosted regular after hours soirées.

The summer before I was married, I slept with one of my brother’s much younger buddies. I was 26 and he was 17. I assure you - we both knew what we were doing. I’ve never told this story before (I’m not naive enough to think he hasn’t.)

Do I need to worry?
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 11-15-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

In my 20s, my girlfriends and I often hung out with my brother and his friends. I lived in a huge warehouse and hosted regular after hours soirées.

The summer before I was married, I slept one of my brother’s much younger buddies. I was 26 and he was 17. I assure you - we both knew what we were doing. I’ve never told this story before (I’m not naive enough to think he hasn’t.)

Do I need to worry?
    17 yr old mind =
    Fantasy #1...2 and 3
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

The summer before I was married, I slept with one of my brother’s much younger buddies. I was 26 and he was 17. I assure you - we both knew what we were doing. I’ve never told this story before (I’m not naive enough to think he hasn’t.)

Do I need to worry?
    Wish i knew you when I was 17.

Comments

The_Lurker: sad

Load Metric

Do I need to worry?

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Do I need to worry?

Converted into tri-level apartment. We good?

Name:  2CA2C6BF-9660-494C-9F0E-11CC7F30DD71.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  1.25 MB

Comments

RealTalk: :balin

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Converted into tri-level apartment. We good?

Name:  2CA2C6BF-9660-494C-9F0E-11CC7F30DD71.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  1.25 MB
    Name:  43990514.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  22.4 KB

Load Metric
    Al Franken's turn...

Name:  leeann-airplane-pic.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  154.7 KB

At least it isn't a joo this time.

LULZ

Just kidding.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Al Franken's turn...

LULZ

Just kidding.
    Must be genetic. Almost every person accused of sexual assault has been Jewish.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Must be genetic. Almost every person accused of sexual assault has been Jewish.
    Swamp people, yo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Al Franken's turn...

LULZ

Just kidding.
    Every republican Senator have a very good day today.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Do I need to worry?

Body/dick pics of this 17 yr old? My PM function works too.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Do I need to worry?

I can only show you what he looks like now. He’s your type.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I can only show you what he looks like now. He’s your type.
    So? Were you the aggressor or was he? Did you "accidentally" brush up against him in public and grab his cock?

Tips on seducing a 17yr old greatly appreciated.

Thread Information