Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What a fucking scumbag.

This recording was from 2015, when the NYPD put a wire on model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, when she complained he sexually assaulted her.

Oddly, even though he basically admitted to having groped her in their previous meetup, the NYPD chose not to pursue it further.

Somehow the tape leaked to the New Yorker, and here it is.

You'll keep hearing on the tape how he threatens she will never see him again (meaning her career will be ruined) if she doesn't do what he wants.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I don't think it is a coincidence that the Jewish owned media refused to publish anything negative against a powerful Jewish Holywood Mogul. They tend to protect each other. Even the Jew who created SNL said they didn't go after Weinstein this past weekend because "it's a New York thing." For those who don't get what he means by that, he means that Weinstein is a fellow Jew and we won't attack him.
    It's not a Jew thing.

It's a New York liberal thing.

If he was conservative, they would have gone after him hard, Jew or not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SNL was pretty damn brazen with how they ignored the Weinstein controversy, though.

For Lorne Michaels to say "It's a New York thing" while grinning is exactly the type of bullshit big city liberal elitism that caused Trump to win the election, despite the heavy media barrage against Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html

Comments

Tellafriend: indeed

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    SNL was pretty damn brazen with how they ignored the Weinstein controversy, though.

For Lorne Michaels to say "It's a New York thing" while grinning is exactly the type of bullshit big city liberal elitism that caused Trump to win the election, despite the heavy media barrage against Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html
    It is hard to see how this could be made funny though.
    HILLARY WON

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You expect Lorne Michaels to give a fuck about this guy fucking around with grown pussy when he doesn't even give a shit about child fucking?

Gold
    Load Metric
    glad to see druff turn over a new leaf here and come out guns blazing against the accused from the get go. feminists rejoice

Comments

MumblesBadly: Only because the accused is a liberal. (Ha!)

big dick: spot on mumbles

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lindsay Lohan took to Instagram on Tuesday evening to defend embattled producer Harvey Weinstein, who is accused sexually assaulting and harassing several women over the past few decades.

“I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now,” she said in the Instagram story, taken from her home in Dubai. “I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

Lohan also said that Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman, who intends on filing for divorce, needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

She later deleted the bizarre messages.

Weinstein, who was the subject of a second bombshell report on Tuesday, is reportedly on his way to Europe for treatment after being accused of harassing several actresses, including Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Lohan added of Weinstein: “He’s never harmed me or did anything to me – we’ve done several movies together.I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s wrong. So stand up.”

when you have Lindsay lohan defending you, you might be on the wrong side of things...

Load Metric
    Weinstein confirmed not into redheads.

Load Metric
    Shout out Lindsay Lohan though... and BritBrit, Katy Perry, Anna Nicole, and the rest who underwent real trauma and have to watch these fucking whores cry about their butt getting grabbed. Nothing more sickening about the elite than them freaking out over shit 1/10000000000000000th as evil as the real shit they do.

Comments

sonatine: honestly, there is some truth here

Silver
    Load Metric
    Out of New York and on his way to Europe for therapy. How convenient. Wonder if he'll be staying in the Roman Polanski section of the treatment center.

Gold
    Load Metric
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...oom/index.html

'A self-described "email prankster" who has fooled a number of White House officials also fooled Harvey Weinstein and his now-former adviser, Lisa Bloom.'

lol this guy is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politi...oom/index.html

'A self-described "email prankster" who has fooled a number of White House officials also fooled Harvey Weinstein and his now-former adviser, Lisa Bloom.'

lol this guy is god
    That's great.

I used to pull this shit on people in the '90s. I wondered why this wasn't happening more often now that everyone has e-mail.

FYI, it is very easy to send e-mail FROM any address (for example, I could e-mail you from president@whitehouse.gov).

However, the tough part is getting the reply, as the fake address will get it instead of you.

There are some workarounds to this, such as using a similar e-mail address, or just using a different one altogether and just using the name field to match the person it's supposed to be from, or to change the Reply-To address to yours.

The guy almost blew it by writing the word "behaviour" instead of "behavior" when pretending to be American.

Load Metric
    Funny how only now all the feminist hollywood stars are now just coming out to tell their stories. The only reason they doing it now is because everyone else has. They were all more concerned about their jobs than saving other women from the same fate.

Props to Rose Mcgowan as she has been talking about this for years but no one would listen to her as no A lister actresses wouldnt share the same story.

Load Metric
    yea but she also thought sucking marilyn mansons dick was cool and edgy so reaaaaally realllly?

Load Metric
    also that mexican bitches voice is awful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    glad to see druff turn over a new leaf here and come out guns blazing against the accused from the get go. feminists rejoice
    You dont get any more pro feminism than Hollywood actresses. They could have put a stop to this years ago, but they were scared for their careers and busy talking about the "science" surrounding why you shouldn't vaccinate your children. So in addition to being morons, they are also hypocrites.

Comments

ThreeBet: HOF

Load Metric
    Heather Graham: Harvey Weinstein Implied I Had to Have Sex With Him for Movie Role (EXCLUSIVE)
    http://variety.com/2017/film/columns...le-1202586113/

Following the publication on Tuesday morning of two more exposes detailing sexual assault and harassment allegations against Harvey Weinstein, actress Heather Graham recalls indirectly being propositioned by the studio mogul.

In the early 2000s Harvey Weinstein called me into his office. There was a pile of scripts sitting on his desk. “I want to put you in one of my movies,” he said and offered to let me choose which one I liked best. Later in the conversation, he mentioned that he had an agreement with his wife. He could sleep with whomever he wanted when he was out of town. I walked out of the meeting feeling uneasy. There was no explicit mention that to star in one of those films I had to sleep with him, but the subtext was there.

A few weeks later, I was asked to do a follow-up meeting at his hotel. I called one of my actress friends to explain my discomfort with the situation, and she offered to come with me. En route, she called me to say she couldn’t make it. Not wanting to be at the hotel alone with him, I made up an excuse — I had an early morning and would have to postpone. Harvey told me that my actress friend was already at his hotel and that both of them would be very disappointed if I didn’t show. I knew he was lying, so I politely and apologetically reiterated that I could no longer come by.

That was the end of that encounter — I was never hired for one of his films, and I didn’t speak up about my experience. It wasn’t until Ashley Judd heroically shared her story a few days ago that I felt ashamed. If I had spoken up a decade ago, would I have saved countless women from the same experience I had or worse?

The question — and this is not an excuse — is what defines sexual harassment in the workplace? He didn’t explicitly offer a trade — sex for work — even though I knew that was what he was implying. And I hadn’t gone to his hotel. I know this is an inner dialogue many women have — it’s part of what’s holding so many of us back from sharing our stories. We don’t want to be attacked for reading into something that may or may not have been there. We don’t want to be looked at as weak for not being able to handle ourselves in a business run by men. We don’t want to lose work by being defined as a Difficult Woman. We don’t want to be the first or only voice in the room.

My hope is that this moment starts a dialogue on redefining sexual harassment in the workplace and empowers women to speak out when they feel uncomfortable in a situation. I hope that dialogue covers the gray areas where we ask ourselves, “Did what I think happen just happen?” and that we are no longer shamed into feeling that we should grow a thicker skin, or that our story “isn’t good enough to count.” I’m glad the victims are being heard, that powerful voices in the industry are speaking up to say this kind of behavior isn’t acceptable anymore, and that a predator is finally facing the consequences — it means the world is starting to change for the better.

While I still do feel guilty for not speaking up all those years ago, I’m glad for this moment of reckoning. To the countless other women who have experienced the gray areas: I believe you.

Enough with the fake outrage, she knew what Harvey Weinstein was nearly two decades ago and choose to remain quiet, her career took a hit because she didn't suck his cock.

Women who actually sucked and fucked this pig need to come forward now, tell how he made their careers and tens of millions since then.

If your daughter says to you, "I want to be an actress".

Tell her the truth, if you want to become famous and have a career in acting, you need to get on your knees and suck Harvey Weinstein's cock.

Comments

duped_samaritan: fuck you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sooooooooooo.....

This was a story 2 1/2 years ago, and the US media chose not to give it any real coverage.

Now all of a sudden in late 2017, everyone is acting so shocked, because the media suppressed the first story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urces-say.html

I will say this...

Ever since Trump ran for office, it's become more apparent to me how left-biased the mainstream media really is.

Do you think this 2015 story would have been swept under the rug by the US media if Weinstein was a conservative?

Load Metric
    Sooooooooooo.....

This was a story 2 1/2 years ago, and the US media chose not to give it any real coverage.

Now all of a sudden in late 2017, everyone is acting so shocked, because the media suppressed the first story.

I will say this...

Ever since Trump ran for office, it's become more apparent to me how left-biased the mainstream media really is.

Do you think this 2015 story would have been swept under the rug by the US media if Weinstein was a conservative?
    You just linked to an incredibly conservative media source

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Sooooooooooo.....

I will say this...

You just linked to an incredibly conservative media source
    To be fair ,Our version of american conservative doesn’t exist in the uk . Your conservative is equivalent to our left. Your left is more in line with Bernie Sanders

Thread Information