Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    1) harvey weinstein is no rapist. hes a serial abuser of power and position for sex, and thats revolting, and he deserves some time on the cross, but as far as i can tell, he's no rapist, but hysteria mode is enabled so forget any sort of reasonable discussion of his culpability.
    You're downplaying his culpability here, actually. "Abuse of power and position for sex" would mean he was simply offering women roles (or better roles) in exchange for sexual favors, but it goes much deeper than that. He was actually taking women who had already made it to some degree, inviting them to his hotel room, and then heavily pressuring them for sexual favors, with lines such as "you'll never see me again" if they say no. He also aggressively groped women without their permission, as we heard on that tape.

You say he's "no rapist", but I don't believe that, either. I believe he probably didn't rape in the way most people think of rape, where he forcibly grabs the woman, holds her down, commits acts of violence, or threatens acts of violence if they attempt to stop him. However, women have differing levels of forcefulness in how they attempt to stop a man like him. I fully believe that Harvey would grope, and in some cases, put his hands up these women's skirts, and the reaction probably ranged from a loud "WTF are you doing?? Get off of me!!!" to a scared, "No, no, please stop". With the former, Weinstein probably backed off immediately at that point. With the latter, he probably kept touching, saying things like we heard on the tape ("just relax", "it's fine", it's no big deal", etc). Does that count as rape? If he keeps doing it after the first "no", then yes, it does, both legally and morally. He doesn't have to be the bogeyman rapist you see on TV in order to be a rapist.

2) the sub-narrative that women are these fragile buttercups that cannot take responsibility for positions they find themselves in is exactly the opposite of feminism. how many of these victims of harvey's indecent overtures would have ever gotten a feature role if not for that devils bargain? im guessing not many of them.

4) everyone gets bent over, all the fucking time. but because these victims have big doe eyes and a ton of twitter followers, society wants them canonized? id let harvey weinstein pound my shitter silly in front of my senior high school class for half of the bankroll these 'actors' sleep on every night.
    For some of them, yes, they were likely knowingly trading sexual favors in exchange for what would otherwise be an unlikely successful career in acting. I don't consider these women to be victims.

However, as I mentioned above, those actresses already semi-established, who were then pressured by him to do sexual favors to avoid getting their careers derailed, that goes beyond the casting couch bargain.

5) a lot of the uproar about this is being fueled by our political climate. harvey was a high profile liberal donor, and the right wing desperately needed a chance to demonstrate that they arent the only people shackled with subnormal degenerates. harvey is exactly the lamb they needed to slaughter to prove that point.
    Yes and no.

Is the right taking pleasure in going after him for this? You bet.

Is the right taking further pleasure in going after high-profile figures such as the Clintons and Obamas, for feeling afraid to condemn a man who had been so generous with them? Again, definitely.

But this political zeal is no different than what we saw from the left, involving Roger Ailes and Sean Hannity.

The truth is that both the left and right look hypocritical when these type of stories come out, for different reasons.

The right speaks from a position of morality, decency, and family values, and they frequently rail against the freaks, degenerates, and criminals coddled by the left. When a high-profile conservative figure is shown to be a serial crude sexual harasser of women, this position can look hypocritical, especially if the guy in question is married.

The left speaks from a position of sensitivity and empathy, and they frequently rail against the old-school sexist and misogynistic attitudes sometimes held by the right. When a high profile liberal figure is shown to be a serial crude sexual harasser of women, this position can look hypocritical, as it directly contradicts the message of feminism and female empowerment that the left frequently pushes.

No doubt the political enemies take joy when the other side has an embarrassing scandal like this, but such joy is inevitable when you have political parties which increasingly put themselves on a pedestal while making the other side look amoral.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You're downplaying his culpability here, actually. "Abuse of power and position for sex" would mean he was simply offering women roles (or better roles) in exchange for sexual favors, but it goes much deeper than that. He was actually taking women who had already made it to some degree, inviting them to his hotel room, and then heavily pressuring them for sexual favors, with lines such as "you'll never see me again" if they say no. He also aggressively groped women without their permission, as we heard on that tape.

You say he's "no rapist", but I don't believe that, either. I believe he probably didn't rape in the way most people think of rape, where he forcibly grabs the woman, holds her down, commits acts of violence, or threatens acts of violence if they attempt to stop him. However, women have differing levels of forcefulness in how they attempt to stop a man like him. I fully believe that Harvey would grope, and in some cases, put his hands up these women's skirts, and the reaction probably ranged from a loud "WTF are you doing?? Get off of me!!!" to a scared, "No, no, please stop". With the former, Weinstein probably backed off immediately at that point. With the latter, he probably kept touching, saying things like we heard on the tape ("just relax", "it's fine", it's no big deal", etc). Does that count as rape? If he keeps doing it after the first "no", then yes, it does, both legally and morally. He doesn't have to be the bogeyman rapist you see on TV in order to be a rapist.

ill be perfectly honest, im not married to my opinion on this point. but when all these testimonials start with "so i went up to his room at night alone when i suspected he was going to make a pass at me" its hard to be like, gasp how rapey of him.

these women have something in common; they wanted to get jumped to the head of the line for roles in films. and they put themselves in compromising positions to do so.

some went along with it, others refused.

but emotionally im not comfortable with calling this rape, at least not off the cuff right now. legally, if a judge ruled otherwise and it stood up to appeal, i wouldnt exactly clutch pearls.

Comments

HoodedN: so emotional
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-make-mistakes

Weinstein responds: 'We all make mistakes'

Comments

Dan Druff: lol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-make-mistakes

Weinstein responds: 'We all make mistakes'
    Joo don't say.

LULZ

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just heard the audio tape from 2015. Damn, talk about embarrassing. I always imagined being a powerful, dirty old lech was empowering, but damn he sounds so pathetic and desperate. At this point I think the police and the model decided to drop the whole thing at that point because they felt so bad for him.

Load Metric
    Name:  F1tumodYpNwxKDATKuAsnC_sJFzaBdaNOBkSVI-AFTI.png
Views: 428
Size:  346.2 KB

Name:  cosby.gif
Views: 439
Size:  442.5 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If we can be sure of one thing after watching all this it's that Rose McGowan rapes children. I would go as far as putting my sterling reputation on the line if anyone can prove she doesnt.

I've had it up to here with this bull shit. I'm sooooooo in need of going on Holiday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can someone explain exactly why Twitter suspended Rose McGowan?

For "harassing" Ben Affleck or something?

Incredibly lame.

I can't imagine they made this decision on their own. Definitely looks like someone called in a favor.

Funny watching liberals feeling very uncomfortable about this whole thing. Do they defend the liberal, empowered woman like Rose McGowan, or do they defend the liberal Hollywood/political establishment figures?

Very tough for them. Damned one way, damned the other.

Really sucks when the voices/faces of your political/social movement are found to be complicit in allowing everything they claim to be against.

Oh, and LOL at the mainstream media.

In addition to ignoring the story in early 2015 where Ambra Battaliana went to the NYPD about Weinstein's sexual assault against her (despite it being covered by the Daily Mail and other foreign publications), there's still an attempt to whitewash Weinstein's apologists.

For example, Matt Damon has been accused of pressuring a journalist in 2004 to "kill" a critical story about Weinstein and his predatory actions. Damon responded today denying this, but admitted that he made the call to "vouch" for Weinstein (lol).

Here's a (good and unbiased) BBC article about the accusations against Damon and his denial: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41581564

Here's the CNN version, which completely avoids mentioning the accusation against Damon: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/entert...ons/index.html

The mass media in the US is really the absolute worst.

Load Metric
    she apparently got suspended for posting a tweet she claimed she received "anonymously" which was a screen grab of an alleged text from Lindsay Lohan's manager to Lindsay, where the manager appeared to be scheduling a meeting b/w Lindsay and Bob Weinstein.

It showed the guys phone number, which was a violation.

Hold on...I will find the deleted screen grabs if I can. (they all got deleted. someone screen grabbed them, posted to Reddit, and then the mods removed those screen grabs, due to the phone number)
    Last edited by DRK Star; 10-12-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Sure. I will take that one. She was suspended from twitter for the outrage that would ensue from her being suspended from twitter. Other smaller reasons would be to make one believe this isn't all a show and I guess to hammer home the point that this world really isn't run by truly sick fucks that view this as 100x less of the nothing I view it as.

Load Metric

Incredibly lame.

I can't imagine they made this decision on their own. Definitely looks like someone called in a favor.

Funny watching liberals feeling very uncomfortable about this whole thing. Do they defend the liberal, empowered woman like Rose McGowan, or do they defend the liberal Hollywood/political establishment figures?

Really sucks when the voices/faces of your political/social movement are found to be complicit in allowing everything they claim to be against.

In addition to ignoring the story in early 2015 where Ambra Battaliana went to the NYPD about Weinstein's sexual assault against her (despite it being covered by the Daily Mail and other foreign publications), there's still an attempt to whitewash Weinstein's apologists.

For example, Matt Damon has been accused of pressuring a journalist in 2004 to "kill" a critical story about Weinstein and his predatory actions. Damon responded today denying this, but admitted that he made the call to "vouch" for Weinstein (lol).

Here's a (good and unbiased) BBC article about the accusations against Damon and his denial: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41581564

Here's the CNN version, which completely avoids mentioning the accusation against Damon: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/entert...ons/index.html

why do you think people look at it this way? I look at it as right and wrong. Why would liberal politics get involved?

Load Metric
    That's all limitles will let me say about it on public forums but I'm in the process of making him let me say more.

Load Metric
    Wow, i just saw what Rose looks like these days.....yea....sorry sweetie, you just got old (by Hollywoods standard), id still hit it tho, but i see why she isn't in movies, i think she's really bitter about it and can't accept the fact that she was only there because she looked hot.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Incredibly lame.

I am so sick of it. They hate Trump so much they cant report anything without a leftist spin.

What a joke we have to go to other countries for somewhat accurate news about our own country. so gross

Load Metric
    Name:  SvHvP6i.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  IZPwAh1.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  163.8 KB

Load Metric
    I feel ya cmoney. I go to North Korea's sites on the dark Web to get my American News.

Load Metric
    The fact that Rose Mcgowan is taking such a big roll in this means she's not innocent at all. 99.57 percent sure. Real talk that makes her so hot though. Sorry not sorry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Name:  SvHvP6i.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  IZPwAh1.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  163.8 KB
    Holy crap love that second Lindsey text. This rose is on fire with her Twitter. Love it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    The fact that Rose Mcgowan is taking such a big roll in this means she's not innocent at all. 99.57 percent sure. Real talk that makes her so hot though. Sorry not sorry.
    Man I just got done reading her Twitter. She is kicking some serious ass.

Load Metric
    I guess HW didn't want to fuck these chicks only to beat off in front of them for the most part, how many were more than willing or even delighted that they were chosen to meet the fat fuck privately and willing to do most anything to have there name in lights. how many movies have been made about the casting couch? I think a lot, if the ugly truth be told i am sure HW is not even a pioneer of the practice of sampling the goods before you buy them.
    I'll bet he still has some high placed friends, very powerful and will exact his revenge when he is good and ready.

Cant Wait
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information