Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Platinum
    Load Metric

and still no criminal charges and I don't anticipate any either, same with Kushner. Still has his security clearance, selling us out to anyone and everyone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pretty interesting read:

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey

Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...

...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

Sweet guy.

Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

Load Metric
    Fucking Mossad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...

...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

Sweet guy.

Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

"HW’s drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

Sweet guy.

"HW’s drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "
    That’s some funny stuff ,

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How fucking dumb of a cunt bag do you have to be to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I have to be missing something here. Was he doing some undercover boss thing and wearing a disguise maybe? Did they really know they were complaining about Weinstein? I'm obv naive but I honestly can't even simulate one example where I'd get a job at Weinstein Company and I'd go to HR to complain about Weinstein. Were they allowing drinking at work that day?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It just finally clicked that a super duper entitled hot chick might feel it's a good idea to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I refuse to believe any guy or any female that isn't a knockout would ever do this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Weinstein Company executive David Glasser, expected to take over as CEO once the company's sale went through, was just fired.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/17/medi...ser/index.html

It was alleged that Glasser knew all about Weinstein's actions, and did nothing (which is probably true).

This firing was in response to NY Attorney General Eric Scneiderman's lawsuit against the Weinstein Group. Schneiderman claims that New York will attempt to block the sale if any of the executives of the company who knew about Weinstein's behavior "are rewarded".

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A producer on the canceled Netflix show “Marco Polo” has accused disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein of repeated sexual assault and abuse over a period of years, according to documents filed with the New York Supreme Court on Monday.

Alexandra Canosa describes at least 11 alleged incidents in the filing, including rape, other unspecified sexual assault, physical assault, verbal threats, forced sex acts and other abuses between 2010 and 2017. Locations included rooms and suites in various hotels, she says, such as Manhattan’s Tribeca Grand Hotel, Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel and Budapest’s Four Seasons Hotel.
    https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...-her/23424898/
    Raped 8 or 9 times at least.

Two tiered justice system ftw.
    imo The fuckin Organizatsiya has control of our govt, media and finance. Plundering us like they did the Russians.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-02-2018 at 04:19 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

FUCK YOU harvey weinstein

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

FUCK YOU harvey weinstein

Peace

LPT

Name could easily be replaced with Trump

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Somehow the good son got a security clearance but to possibly offset it.
    Officials: Weinstein to surrender in sexual misconduct probe
    When? Friday morning
    My prediction, Roman Polanski has a new roommate or even a pardon, the Jews have a death grip on Trumps balls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...obe/ar-AAxLjlu

Better link
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/enter...der/index.html
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-25-2018 at 03:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Arrested.

Notice how sociopaths frequently smile when in handcuffs.

Reminds me of this:

Load Metric

Arrested.

Notice how sociopaths frequently smile when in handcuffs.

Reminds me of this:

I feel like HW was smiling just to piss off his accusers.

Load Metric
    was nice to see him being walked out in handcuffs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Hollywood Reporter and Drudge want to know if Weinstein will go to prison. The answer, hell no. This is the first time I've felt a prosecutor is as crooked as our elected reps, like them he works for his donors. It's official our courts are corrupt.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...problem-215786
    the New Yorker reported that in 2012 the Manhattan district attorney declined to charge Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. with fraud—even though investigators in his office believed the Trumps had lied in marketing materials for Trump SoHo, their hotel and condo project in lower Manhattan. Within a week, the New York Times and the New Yorker revealed that in 2015, Vance chose not to prosecute another powerful and wealthy figure, Harvey Weinstein, despite an audio recording in which the Hollywood producer appeared to admit to sexual assault. Furthermore, Vance accepted campaign cash from a lawyer to the Trumps and from a Weinstein attorney not long after dropping each case.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter and Drudge want to know if Weinstein will go to prison. The answer, hell no. This is the first time I've felt a prosecutor is as crooked as our elected reps, like them he works for his donors. It's official our courts are corrupt.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...problem-215786
    the New Yorker reported that in 2012 the Manhattan district attorney declined to charge Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. with fraud—even though investigators in his office believed the Trumps had lied in marketing materials for Trump SoHo, their hotel and condo project in lower Manhattan. Within a week, the New York Times and the New Yorker revealed that in 2015, Vance chose not to prosecute another powerful and wealthy figure, Harvey Weinstein, despite an audio recording in which the Hollywood producer appeared to admit to sexual assault. Furthermore, Vance accepted campaign cash from a lawyer to the Trumps and from a Weinstein attorney not long after dropping each case.
    I think things have gone too far and Weinstein has to be sacrificed to the wolves. I absolutely believe politicians have been bought and payed for and would sweep it all under the rug if they could, but it has flat out gone too far.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Harvey Weinstein Indicted On More Charges, Including Predatory Sexual Assault

A Manhattan GrThese new charges come after a grand jury indicted Weinstein in May on the previous three counts brought against him, including two counts of rape ― one first-degree and one third-degree ― and one count of a criminal sexual act in the third degree for crimes allegedly committed in 2004 and 2013 against two women.
    and Jury has now indicted Harvey Weinstein on some of the most serious sexual offenses that exist under New York’s Penal Law,” said Vance in a press release.

“This indictment is the result of the extraordinary courage exhibited by the survivors who have come forward. Our investigation continues. If you are a survivor of the predatory abuse with which Mr. Weinstein is charged, there is still time to pursue justice. Please call us at 212-335-9373.”

Weinstein pleaded not guilty to charges of rape and sexual assault last month. Despite his plea, more than 70 women have accused the 66-year-old of sexual misconduct, including rape.
    I was hoping he would go to Israel and thumb his nose at his victims, damn. I'm revising my prediction, he may of damaged Jewish interests so much that they're throwing him under the bus ala Madoff or they're laying the groundwork for him to be guilty of a lesser charge.

Load Metric
    I love it, all this, because Harvey 'donated to dems',

but Bill O'Reilly,
    Mr Fox "news"
    .....where is his write up?....or are we still in that "wait 2 weeks ....." period, 30 mil?

If there is one, and I missed it, I apologize in advance,
    or else like I've said 100 times, Druff, like everyone who watches Fox "news", is a hypocrite.

Pretty interesting read:

Sweet guy.

Comments

ltrainkoja: had to be said- #republicanstherealsnowflakes
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Les Moonves.

Just a jooincidence, I'm sure.

Thread Information