Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Load Metric

Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accusers for Decades
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...legations.html

He paid off actresses that he forced to watch him masturbate.

Load Metric
    Makes all the libs look good lol

Load Metric
    That's a weird kink. Louise CK got accused of that too, making girls watch him jerk off.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL "Louise"! Is he a tranny?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That's it? That's Harvey Weinstein, hey bitch you want the part or not? If he was the manager at Cheap Chili Fry Burger then that would be different. I wouldn't mind having a few beers w Harvey, bet he has some great stories.

There's guys who do that to hundreds of women daily on the webcam sites. They have names Big Dick and have like a rubber dick as their avatar, just kidding BD, sort of.

I guess Gloria Allred scolded her daughter for defending Weinstein, cracks in the shakedown facade folks.

I understand women in the workplace may be bypassed for promos etc. That's why I defend Harvey's fast track promotion program for women.
    Name:  U45P5029T2D564910F24DT20130225151421.jpg
Views: 1415
Size:  29.6 KB
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-07-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like this will soon spell the end of the casting couch.

Speaking of which, I always wondered if Ryan Seacrest did anything for Merv Griffin. I personally know someone who was a young actor about 40 years ago, and Merv kept inviting him over to his house. The guy actually went there, but only with a few other young guys at the same time, felt uncomfortable, and left.

Clearly Ryan Seacrest, who was known as an incredibly hard worker with a high drive to succeed, didn't feel uncomfortable around Merv.

Comments

JohnCommode: Pure spiritual and intellectual compatibility displayed in this photo. No hint of creepy exploitative predatory sexual behavior here. Ryan was about to get on his knees to pray, or something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding Weinstein, though, this is a tough one for the media to cover because he was a liberal darling and close friend of the Clintons.

Fortunately they don't have to feature the story very prominently, because Stephen Paddock, Rex Tillerson, and Hurricane Nate kindly are dominating the headlines.

Load Metric
    apparently his legal team are running not walking away.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Looks like this will soon spell the end of the casting couch.

Speaking of which, I always wondered if Ryan Seacrest did anything for Merv Griffin. I personally know someone who was a young actor about 40 years ago, and Merv kept inviting him over to his house. The guy actually went there, but only with a few other young guys at the same time, felt uncomfortable, and left.

Clearly Ryan Seacrest, who was known as an incredibly hard worker with a high drive to succeed, didn't feel uncomfortable around Merv.

There is always one or two cocks to suck to get to the top.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I don't think there's anything wrong with turning out bitches, more power to this guy. I feel bad for him that this is all public

Load Metric
    Who do you have for B'nai B'rith "Man of the Year", Sklansky or Weinstein?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Who do you have for B'nai B'rith "Man of the Year", Sklansky or Weinstein?

Tough to compare these two. None of Weinstein's victims were retarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with turning out bitches, more power to this guy. I feel bad for him that this is all public
    If there's nothing wrong with it, why would publicity matter?
    Last edited by Kuntmissioner; 10-08-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    well it was like an under the table sorta thing, like if i hire a hooker to exchange sex for money it's implied that she isn't going to go to the press and tell everybody. the bargain I'm assuming is that they did sex things, and the girls got roles or career advancement in return and that should have been the end of it. these actresses are prostitutes, everything was voluntary and I feel bad for the hollywood guy that they betrayed him

i didn't read any of the articles so I could be wrong fwiw

Load Metric
    also, it could be a muslim, christian, republican, democrat, nazi, commie whatever and I would still feel bad for the guy because he's the real victim here regardless of any political bullshit. again, i'm under the assumption that these whore actresses fucked the old man for opportunistic reasons and everything was voluntary

Comments

Kuntmissioner: stick to the cartoons
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 10-08-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

well it was like an under the table sorta thing, like if i hire a hooker to exchange sex for money it's implied that she isn't going to go to the press and tell everybody. the bargain I'm assuming is that they did sex things, and the girls got roles or career advancement in return and that should have been the end of it. these actresses are prostitutes, everything was voluntary and I feel bad for the hollywood guy that they betrayed him

This is actually a fair point, though with Weinstein it seemed to extend beyond the obvious "casting couch" situation.

In the typical situation, some unknown wannabe starlet fucks an influential Hollywood figure, knowing it will advance her career. In such a case, both people are using one another.

However, Weinstein would invite women who were already semi-established to "have a meeting" in his room, and then make his various demands. These women would often be afraid to refuse him, because Weinstein was still more powerful in Hollywood than they were at that point (think Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan).

To me there's a big difference between a woman knowingly fucking a guy to advance her career and one who is on her way up but feels required to fuck some old perv in order not to get derailed. Weinstein was the latter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The media is getting so transparent with their coverage of these things, though.

Look how much more zeal they approached the Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes stories, because those two were reviled conservative figures.

I mean, props to the normally-liberal NY Times for being the ones to out this, but they pretty much did so because they had to choose between feminist empowerment and protecting an old, wealthy liberal, and they chose the former.

You can feel the glee coming from the mainstream media when they are detailing the wrongdoing of a conservative. When it's a guy like Weinstein, you can picture them holding their noses and wincing as they write the articles.

Silver
    Load Metric

This is actually a fair point, though with Weinstein it seemed to extend beyond the obvious "casting couch" situation.

In the typical situation, some unknown wannabe starlet fucks an influential Hollywood figure, knowing it will advance her career. In such a case, both people are using one another.

However, Weinstein would invite women who were already semi-established to "have a meeting" in his room, and then make his various demands. These women would often be afraid to refuse him, because Weinstein was still more powerful in Hollywood than they were at that point (think Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan).

To me there's a big difference between a woman knowingly fucking a guy to advance her career and one who is on her way up but feels required to fuck some old perv in order not to get derailed. Weinstein was the latter.
    There is a big difference between a woman fucking her way to the top and a woman being told fuck me or you don't get the job. In the latter it's still WRONG for the guy to make the demand. A friend of mine's mother was a up and coming star back in the 60's. She had a bit
    Of success in Europe. Came to Hollywood, landed a big role opposite a leading man known for sleeping with his costars. She refused his advances, was immediately fired and was
    Never able to find work again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

There is a big difference between a woman fucking her way to the top and a woman being told fuck me or you don't get the job. In the latter it's still WRONG for the guy to make the demand. A friend of mine's mother was a up and coming star back in the 60's. She had a bit
    Of success in Europe. Came to Hollywood, landed a big role opposite a leading man known for sleeping with his costars. She refused his advances, was immediately fired and was
    Never able to find work again.
    Yes, that was my point.

It seems that Weinstein was in the latter category, who would make sexual demands of existing stars, and then they would feel afraid to say no for obvious reasons.

Load Metric
    The media is getting so transparent with their coverage of these things, though.

Look how much more zeal they approached the Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes stories, because those two were reviled conservative figures.

I mean, props to the normally-liberal NY Times for being the ones to out this, but they pretty much did so because they had to choose between feminist empowerment and protecting an old, wealthy liberal, and they chose the former.

You can feel the glee coming from the mainstream media when they are detailing the wrongdoing of a conservative. When it's a guy like Weinstein, you can picture them holding their noses and wincing as they write the articles.
    Your conservobot imagination and spin-fugue is in high gear here. Separate from allegations related to sexual assault/abise, O'Reilly and Ailes are/were despicable people, with the latter damaging the profession of journalism in a manner that hadn't been seen since the days of William Randolph Hearst.

Comments

varys: Druff obv cant see the difference
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    You can't rape the willing ammirite!!!!

Name:  clintonjump.gif
Views: 1320
Size:  2.74 MB

Name:  00Inquiry8-articleLarge.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  46.2 KB

Comments

DRK Star: "Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information