Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Wow, how heartfelt, he only waited 20 years to make that heartfelt statement. I can tell it really got to him..........20 years later. Give this guy a Pulitzer for being outraged about abuse he could have prevented, abuse that he saw first hand.....how heartfelt...
    Did you actually read it? He's basically agreeing with you that he's a piece of shit, and that so is everyone else feigning outrage.
    Anyone who thinks this one person could have done anything about it back then is thoroughly deluding themself. Weinstein was at the height of his power for most of those years. Just like with Bill Cosby during his decades-long reign as a giant star, everyone was willing to look the other way or turn a deaf ear towards any rumblings or whispered accusations.

Christ! Look at the history of posts by the circle jerk of NWP veterans here who can do no wrong when challenged by new blood, and who resort to threats of leaving PFA and demanding "uppity" new users be banned for disturbing their sandbox. And there isn't any money involved in such matters. Just a converstion space on the interent. Throw in millions of dollars at stake and those same circle jerkers would probably jump at covering up worse offenses to protect fellow members of that club!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    How long until Louis CK falls?

I quickly dismissed when i first heard whisperings about him three years ago, but they seem to have grown in volume as of late.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Wow, how heartfelt, he only waited 20 years to make that heartfelt statement. I can tell it really got to him..........20 years later. Give this guy a Pulitzer for being outraged about abuse he could have prevented, abuse that he saw first hand.....how heartfelt...
    Did you actually read it? He's basically agreeing with you that he's a piece of shit, and that so is everyone else feigning outrage.
    I was mocking it because his statement deserved to be mocked.

It's pointless to come out years later and show remorse for doing nothing, just keep it to yourself, tell it to a therapist.

I don't know whats worse, seeing someone get abused and doing absolutely nothing about it?, or actually abusing someone?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

It's pointless to come out years later and show remorse for doing nothing, just keep it to yourself, tell it to a therapist.

I don't know whats worse, seeing someone get abused and doing absolutely nothing about it?, or actually abusing someone?
    Sort of like everyone around Trump who know he isn't fit to run a bingo hall much less the US of A.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/lena...nt-1202592505/

‘Game of Thrones’ Star Lena Headey Says Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Her
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Sort of like everyone around Trump who know he isn't fit to run a bingo hall much less the US of A.

Ok i see, he can run a billion dollar company but he isnt fit to be president OR run a bingo hall according to your logic, did i understand that correctly? Or do I "have a problem reading"?.

I'll wait for the obvious one liner then rebuttal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    http://deadline.com/2017/10/the-loud...on-1202190475/

Nickelodeon’s ‘The Loud House’ Creator Suspended Amid Sexual Harassment Claims

Load Metric
    Harveys brother is now being investigated for sexual harassment at Spike TV, the story keeps giving.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    https://sports.yahoo.com/mckayla-mar...192000940.html

Olympic female gymnastics coach accused of fingering little girls as young as 9 for almost 30 years?

Load Metric
    Remember when peewee herman was the most revolting hollywood personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Remember when peewee herman was the most revolting hollywood personality.
    A little saint in light of things. weeeeeeeeee

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Apologies if this tidbit was mentioned already, but what a sad cringe

Corey Feldman appeared on The View in 2013 and was torn down by Barbara Walters and others when he had the guts to tell it like it is. He talked about how the powerful people are still out there who did things to him and Corey Haim (who is now deceased)

Barbara Walters is just the worst...i didn't know a ton about her before this but dug in the rabbit hole and found a few people confirming a while back what a terrible human being she is. This segment confirms it. The only thing those vile CUNTS would do is defend the industry and tear him down.

You can see the look and body actions of Corey that he knows some shit, has seen some shit, and has had shit done to him, and he bravely comes out and exposes it...and I say bravely for many obvious reasons, including the fact that he could have been easily destroyed by higher powers in Hollywood, but he still did what he had to do; yeah, he could have named names etc, but it looks to me like he was already scared shitless as it is and probably mentally and physically damaged beyond repair from years past. I can only imagine how many other "Weinsteins" are out there and protected.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...98damaging-ent

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  54.8 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  2017-10-20-01-27-58-.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  6.2 KB

Load Metric
    Hollywood Agent and sexual abuser Tyler Grasham @Tyler226's text messages with his underaged victim

Name:  DMnGbp_VAAAlR0M.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  DMnHYs2UQAAk5lY.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  47.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Rogan and his boyz air rumors that they've heard, rapid fire.

In the Weinstein vs Ailes who got the most pussy race, Weinstein probably crushed Ailes.
    8:25 ish Paltrow may of fucked Weinstein frequently?

Haha what are the odds he fucked Hillary? I think he'd try but she may be to ugly for him but you never know
    Hillary give me a massage hahaha
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-22-2017 at 03:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The story of this Tyler Grasham guy is fascinating.

Not only did he constantly hit on and grope underage gay boys he was representing (or wanted to represent), but he even groped and tried to convert a straight one:

He was the agent representing Finn Wolfhard (star of Stranger Things), who fired him this week.

It's actually more satisfying to see a younger sexual predator get his Hollywood career ruined than someone like Weinstein, who is 66, is near the end of his career anyway, and already made huge $.

(Grasham is on the right)

Load Metric
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...018-story.html

More than 30 women come forward to accuse director James Toback of sexual harassment

"During these meetings, many of the women said, Toback boasted of sexual conquests with the famous and then asked humiliating personal questions. How often do you masturbate? How much pubic hair do you have? He’d tell them, they said, that he couldn’t properly function unless he “jerked off” several times a day. And then he’d dry-hump them or masturbate in front of them, ejaculating into his pants or onto their bodies and then walk away. Meeting over."

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've posted this before but I can't remember what thread.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: lewfeather IS EDDIE BRAVO!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I've posted this before but I can't remember what thread.

This tells the story of Marc Collins-Rector, a horrible Hollywood child predator who makes Harvey Weinstein look like an angel.

Rector was a gay child molester who made and lost fortunes several times in the 1980s and 1990s. Those on the internet in the 1990s likely remember Concentric Net, a popular ISP. Rector co-founded Concentric, though he sold it in 1995, and used the money for his new venture, Digital Entertainment Network (DEN).

It was through DEN where he rose up into Hollywood prominence, and he signed and molested several teenage boys, including some at gunpoint.

He was indicted in 2000, but the idiotic US court system did not confiscate his passport, and indeed he fled the country immediately. Joining him were his two business partners, Chad Shackley (who was the other co-founder of Concentric) and Brock Pierce, a 22-year-old child actor turned business partner.

All three were suspected of molesting minors at their infamous mansion parties in the 1990s, and Pierce was specifically accused in a lawsuit.

They were arrested by Interpol in Spain in 2002.

Amazingly, Rector pled guilty to a lesser count and got off with "time served in Spain". He was on parole and not allowed to leave the country, but got some doctor to phony up a "brain tumor" diagnosis in 2006, got permission to have it treated in the UK (lol), and then fled the country, never to return.

Gotta love liberal judges who show "compassion" to scumbags like this, only to end up with egg on their faces.

Somehow that piece of shit Brock Pierce became chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation in 2014 (at the age of 34), causing several existing members to resign in protest.

They had enough goods on Rector to put him away for decades, but instead bitched out and let him off with a short time served in Spain, and then let him disappear with a phony medical diagnosis.

Idiots.

Thread Information