Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 367

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

  1. #341

    and still no criminal charges and I don't anticipate any either, same with Kushner. Still has his security clearance, selling us out to anyone and everyone.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  2. #342
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    Pretty interesting read:

    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey


    Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...



    ...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

    Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

    Sweet guy.

    Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

    I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

  3. #343
    Fucking Mossad.

  4. #344
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    248
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey


    Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...



    ...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

    Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

    Sweet guy.

    Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

    I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

    "HW’s drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey


    Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...



    ...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

    Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

    Sweet guy.

    Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

    I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

    "HW’s drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "
    That’s some funny stuff ,

  6. #346
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    How fucking dumb of a cunt bag do you have to be to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I have to be missing something here. Was he doing some undercover boss thing and wearing a disguise maybe? Did they really know they were complaining about Weinstein? I'm obv naive but I honestly can't even simulate one example where I'd get a job at Weinstein Company and I'd go to HR to complain about Weinstein. Were they allowing drinking at work that day?
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  7. #347
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    It just finally clicked that a super duper entitled hot chick might feel it's a good idea to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I refuse to believe any guy or any female that isn't a knockout would ever do this.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  8. #348
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    Weinstein Company executive David Glasser, expected to take over as CEO once the company's sale went through, was just fired.

    http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/17/medi...ser/index.html

    It was alleged that Glasser knew all about Weinstein's actions, and did nothing (which is probably true).

    This firing was in response to NY Attorney General Eric Scneiderman's lawsuit against the Weinstein Group. Schneiderman claims that New York will attempt to block the sale if any of the executives of the company who knew about Weinstein's behavior "are rewarded".

  9. #349
    A producer on the canceled Netflix show “Marco Polo” has accused disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein of repeated sexual assault and abuse over a period of years, according to documents filed with the New York Supreme Court on Monday.

    Alexandra Canosa describes at least 11 alleged incidents in the filing, including rape, other unspecified sexual assault, physical assault, verbal threats, forced sex acts and other abuses between 2010 and 2017. Locations included rooms and suites in various hotels, she says, such as Manhattan’s Tribeca Grand Hotel, Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel and Budapest’s Four Seasons Hotel.
    https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...-her/23424898/
    Raped 8 or 9 times at least.

    Two tiered justice system ftw.
    imo The fuckin Organizatsiya has control of our govt, media and finance. Plundering us like they did the Russians.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-02-2018 at 05:19 AM.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  10. #350
    Banned
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Close to the sink
    Posts
    137
    Hello

    FUCK YOU harvey weinstein

    Peace

    LPT

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

    FUCK YOU harvey weinstein

    Peace

    LPT

    Name could easily be replaced with Trump

  12. #352
    Somehow the good son got a security clearance but to possibly offset it.
    Officials: Weinstein to surrender in sexual misconduct probe
    When? Friday morning
    My prediction, Roman Polanski has a new roommate or even a pardon, the Jews have a death grip on Trumps balls.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...obe/ar-AAxLjlu

    Better link
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/enter...der/index.html
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 05-25-2018 at 04:24 AM.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  13. #353
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4089
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,053
    Blog Entries
    2


    Arrested.

    Notice how sociopaths frequently smile when in handcuffs.

    Reminds me of this:


  14. #354
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    248
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post


    Arrested.

    Notice how sociopaths frequently smile when in handcuffs.

    Reminds me of this:

    I feel like HW was smiling just to piss off his accusers.

  15. #355
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1061
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,238
    was nice to see him being walked out in handcuffs

  16. #356
    The Hollywood Reporter and Drudge want to know if Weinstein will go to prison. The answer, hell no. This is the first time I've felt a prosecutor is as crooked as our elected reps, like them he works for his donors. It's official our courts are corrupt.

    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...problem-215786
    the New Yorker reported that in 2012 the Manhattan district attorney declined to charge Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. with fraud—even though investigators in his office believed the Trumps had lied in marketing materials for Trump SoHo, their hotel and condo project in lower Manhattan. Within a week, the New York Times and the New Yorker revealed that in 2015, Vance chose not to prosecute another powerful and wealthy figure, Harvey Weinstein, despite an audio recording in which the Hollywood producer appeared to admit to sexual assault. Furthermore, Vance accepted campaign cash from a lawyer to the Trumps and from a Weinstein attorney not long after dropping each case.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter and Drudge want to know if Weinstein will go to prison. The answer, hell no. This is the first time I've felt a prosecutor is as crooked as our elected reps, like them he works for his donors. It's official our courts are corrupt.

    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...problem-215786
    the New Yorker reported that in 2012 the Manhattan district attorney declined to charge Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. with fraud—even though investigators in his office believed the Trumps had lied in marketing materials for Trump SoHo, their hotel and condo project in lower Manhattan. Within a week, the New York Times and the New Yorker revealed that in 2015, Vance chose not to prosecute another powerful and wealthy figure, Harvey Weinstein, despite an audio recording in which the Hollywood producer appeared to admit to sexual assault. Furthermore, Vance accepted campaign cash from a lawyer to the Trumps and from a Weinstein attorney not long after dropping each case.
    I think things have gone too far and Weinstein has to be sacrificed to the wolves. I absolutely believe politicians have been bought and payed for and would sweep it all under the rug if they could, but it has flat out gone too far.
    You're such a fuckin' ho, I love it
    Your boyfriend is a dork, McLovin
    I just pulled up in a Ghost
    Fucked that bitch up out in London
    Then I fucked up on her cousin
    Or her sister, I don't know nothin'
    And my n****s gettin' ignorant
    Like a lighter, bitch, we ignant
    All this water on my neck
    Look like I fell when I went fishin'

  18. #358
    Harvey Weinstein Indicted On More Charges, Including Predatory Sexual Assault

    A Manhattan GrThese new charges come after a grand jury indicted Weinstein in May on the previous three counts brought against him, including two counts of rape ― one first-degree and one third-degree ― and one count of a criminal sexual act in the third degree for crimes allegedly committed in 2004 and 2013 against two women.
    and Jury has now indicted Harvey Weinstein on some of the most serious sexual offenses that exist under New York’s Penal Law,” said Vance in a press release.

    “This indictment is the result of the extraordinary courage exhibited by the survivors who have come forward. Our investigation continues. If you are a survivor of the predatory abuse with which Mr. Weinstein is charged, there is still time to pursue justice. Please call us at 212-335-9373.”

    Weinstein pleaded not guilty to charges of rape and sexual assault last month. Despite his plea, more than 70 women have accused the 66-year-old of sexual misconduct, including rape.
    I was hoping he would go to Israel and thumb his nose at his victims, damn. I'm revising my prediction, he may of damaged Jewish interests so much that they're throwing him under the bus ala Madoff or they're laying the groundwork for him to be guilty of a lesser charge.
    USA can afford universal healthcare for Israel but not for it's own citizens, Zionism is not just killing Arabs, it's killing Americans.

  19. #359
    I love it, all this, because Harvey 'donated to dems',

    but Bill O'Reilly,
    Mr Fox "news"
    .....where is his write up?....or are we still in that "wait 2 weeks ....." period, 30 mil?


    If there is one, and I missed it, I apologize in advance,
    or else like I've said 100 times, Druff, like everyone who watches Fox "news", is a hypocrite.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey


    Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...



    ...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

    Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

    Sweet guy.

    Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

    I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

     
    Comments
      
      ltrainkoja: had to be said- #republicanstherealsnowflakes
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  20. #360
    Les Moonves.

    Just a jooincidence, I'm sure.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dirty
    By Anonymous in forum The Bathroom Wall
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 05:23 PM
  2. **** Official Steve Harvey Is A Legit Rapist Thread ****
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 05:26 AM
  3. LO FUCKING L- STEVE HARVEY
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 07:13 PM
  4. DRUFFS BFF VANESSA SELBST WAS ON STEVE HARVEY
    By jacosta24 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 08:47 AM
  5. dirty b is it true?
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •