Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Harvey Weinstein is a Freaky Dirty Old Fat Fuck

and still no criminal charges and I don't anticipate any either, same with Kushner. Still has his security clearance, selling us out to anyone and everyone.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/political-correctness
    Political Correctness: "The term first appeared in Marxist-Leninist vocabulary following the Russian Revolution of 1917. At that time it was used to describe adherence to the policies and principles of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union."
    To learn more about this powerful brainwashing technique.
    https://youtu.be/pp-Tt-VmcUE?t=4m45s

Blog Entries
    Pretty interesting read:

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-s...mpanies-harvey

Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...

...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

Sweet guy.

Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

Fucking Mossad.

Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

Women harassed by Harvey attempted to go to HR at The Weinstein Company, and that was a...

...because all they did was forward the complaints to Harvey himself, who then retaliated in various ways against the women.

Harvey also apparently made death threats against people over the years, claiming that he had contacts high in government and law enforcement who could make people disappear.

Sweet guy.

Lawsuit alleges that all management at The Weinstein Company was 100% aware of what Harvey was doing, and never attempted to stop it. In fact, they seemed okay with it, provided that Harvey shoulder the costs of any settlements with these women.

I believe pretty much everything written in that filing. I hope all of these people lose their asses -- or at least the company does.

"HWs drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty interesting read:

Sweet guy.

"HWs drivers in both New York City and Los Angeles were required to keep condoms and erectile dysfunction injections in the car at all times, in order to provide them to HW as needed. "
    Thats some funny stuff ,

BOON GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT IS WHERE I'M STAYIN
    How fucking dumb of a cunt bag do you have to be to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I have to be missing something here. Was he doing some undercover boss thing and wearing a disguise maybe? Did they really know they were complaining about Weinstein? I'm obv naive but I honestly can't even simulate one example where I'd get a job at Weinstein Company and I'd go to HR to complain about Weinstein. Were they allowing drinking at work that day?
    All I need in this life of sin, is Tay, Alexa, and my girlfriend.

BOON GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT IS WHERE I'M STAYIN
    It just finally clicked that a super duper entitled hot chick might feel it's a good idea to go to the HR department of "Weinstein Company" to complain about Weinstein. I refuse to believe any guy or any female that isn't a knockout would ever do this.
    All I need in this life of sin, is Tay, Alexa, and my girlfriend.

Blog Entries
    Weinstein Company executive David Glasser, expected to take over as CEO once the company's sale went through, was just fired.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/17/medi...ser/index.html

It was alleged that Glasser knew all about Weinstein's actions, and did nothing (which is probably true).

This firing was in response to NY Attorney General Eric Scneiderman's lawsuit against the Weinstein Group. Schneiderman claims that New York will attempt to block the sale if any of the executives of the company who knew about Weinstein's behavior "are rewarded".

Thread Information