Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: TEBOW IS GOD

Load Metric
    Agent swears Tim Tebow's MLB dream isn't a 'publicity stunt'
    The former QB is attempting a surprising career change

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/a...y-stunt-080916

So Tebow is going to invite baseball scouts and execs to an open workout. He is days away from 29 years old.

I am convinced this guy has mental illness issues. The kind of issues that allow his religious thing to prosper in his head.

He positively threw away a football career because he was stubborn enough to believe he had the potential to be a NFL quarterback.

Of all teams and of all coaches he had a shot at tight end or special teams with the Patriots Bellichick. Nope. He knew better.

This guy needs your prayers China. Guy is not that far removed from Marafioti.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    maybe china was on to something...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartanntp

Tim Tebow helped to save a fan who had an apparent seizure after an Arizona Fall League game on Tuesday, according to multiple observers.
    Both fans and media members in attendance say Tebow was signing autographs after the game when a fan appeared to have a seizure. ABC 15's Kari Van Horn says Tebow then put his hands on the fan, said a prayer and the fan was able to breathe.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    maybe china was on to something...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...cid=spartanntp

Tim Tebow helped to save a fan who had an apparent seizure after an Arizona Fall League game on Tuesday, according to multiple observers.
    Both fans and media members in attendance say Tebow was signing autographs after the game when a fan appeared to have a seizure. ABC 15's Kari Van Horn says Tebow then put his hands on the fan, said a prayer and the fan was able to breathe.
    seriously this is the 2nd time this has happened?

JESUS MUCH??

Load Metric
    He is GOD but

Tebow went 0-3 at the plate for the Scottsdale Scorpions with three groundouts. He also crashed head-first into the outfield wall while trying to catch a flyball.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    espn in all of it's awfulness (which hasn't been good for many years,,and now is unwatchable) told all sportscenter reporters to talk about tebow all the time, to get ratings....lol

what's also sad about this is the mets have a player that's #15 on the big league roster, as they parade #15 jerseys w/ tebow on the back to make a buck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    He is GOD but

Tebow went 0-3 at the plate for the Scottsdale Scorpions with three groundouts. He also crashed head-first into the outfield wall while trying to catch a flyball.

Comments

ftpjesus: ok I gotta say it.. Thats probably as close as Tebow will get to a beer in reality. :)

Load Metric
    Scorpions have a nice stadium in downtown Scottsdale (They play the AFL championship game there every year). It also has the nearly impossible Center Field wall in all of professional baseball.. While Boston has the Green Monster Scottsdale has the Black Beast.. It is listed as 430' to Dead Center at the Stadium and there is a huge 20ft fucking wall there. Even in Spring training Ive never seen anybody cork one over that damn thing yet. I will probably go to a few games as usual they usually play 2 games in the area early afternoon and one evening game. You can get a 'season' ticket for like $80 and there are games 6 days a week for 6 weeks.. (They are off on Sundays Tebow would approve). I admit it I plan to try and see Tebow play some even though the Mesa Complex (aka Wrigleyville West) is a little closer to me. Thing I gotta say is he's missing 1/3 of the season as I believe hes out Fri and Sat due to his SEC network commitments and I'm betting even with a Thur night game he might miss it also would depend on whether the network is flying him private plane out of the Scottsdale Airport or hes flying commercial out of Sky Harbor in Downtown Phx

Thread Information