Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooter in Las Vegas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

LOL... The government isn't in charge of marijuana. Private businesses are, at least currently, and I don't see that changing, really ever. Big corporations taking over, of course, it's already happening, and yes, that would concern me to some degree. Not for the same reasons I stated above though. More like GMO type of worries, which for the most part we don't know the long term effects of those either. Both are not good, but it will take many decades for that to happen with cannabis.
    Listen baldylocks, I'm sorry you're an intellectual retard, unfortunately these things can't be fixed - especially at your age!

It's obv to any rational thinker that Dan Blizerian is in on this hoax with the Sheriff etc, along with whoever else pulls the strings around them parts

It would be v easy to control and stage this shit show on a Sunday evening in Vegas of all places

More and more people are waking up to these fake shootings, yet you still believe it all played out the way it was reported

Bless

Carry on speculating about ISIS and mental health like you aren't handicapped in the head.
    Baldylocks is literally the only thing you have ever said that was worth reading. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Defense Auditor, to mail man, to video poker player?????

Typical covert agent, my guess is gun trafficking.
    Right. And where did his millions come from?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

The spice.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Baldylocks just happened.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I'm interested in becoming a gun nut. I have a misdemeanor assault conviction on my record from nevada, which I think any violent crime on yer record yer supposed to be banned for life from being a gun nut. Say I tried to buy a gun in in a different state, when they ran my records would they really pull up a misdemeanor from Nevada?

Load Metric

Rumor is he was an "arms dealer" shipping guns to his cohorts in Afghanistan in the mid to late 80's, covert shit under a corporate banner via the CIA. Supposedly there was billions in illegal arms sales, i imagine he could have amassed a few mills that way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I'm interested in becoming a gun nut. I have a misdemeanor assault conviction on my record from nevada, which I think any violent crime on yer record yer supposed to be banned for life from being a gun nut. Say I tried to buy a gun in in a different state, when they ran my records would they really pull up a misdemeanor from Nevada?

Yes it will show up , I have A assualt conviction as long as its not a felony you can buy A gun and as many guns as you want, I usually get hit with the "3 day hold though," here is a decent breakdown of background checks http://graphics.wsj.com/gun-check-explainer/

Comments

hongkonger: Hardeight sighting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post

Yes it will show up , I have A assualt conviction as long as its not a felony you can buy A gun and as many guns as you want, I usually get hit with the "3 day hold though," here is a decent breakdown of background checks http://graphics.wsj.com/gun-check-explainer/
    Interesting. So a misdemeanor assault doesn't stop you from buying guns at all? Is it possible that it does in Nevada? I know I heard that somewhere. I didn't care cause I figured there was no chance I'd ever become a gun nut anyway, but here we are.

Load Metric
    I'd google this shit, but googling laws is very difficult for me. Much easier to ask here.

Load Metric
    An aussie guy whod met him a few times was just interviewed by a local reporter here. ( he is the partner of paddocks filipino sister)
    Paddock had described himself as a professional gambler and told him off a 1.5 - 2mil gambling bankroll he earnt 200 to 300k per year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

what is your highest level of education?
    School of hard nocks
    More like the school of repeatedly being dropped on your head as a toddler.

Comments

vegas1369: Lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I know im SUPPOSED to laugh.........

Load Metric
    "In Mexico, they just take the engine out of your jeep and light off firecrackers. No suicide note left behind." -Jewdonk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post

Interesting. So a misdemeanor assault doesn't stop you from buying guns at all? Is it possible that it does in Nevada? I know I heard that somewhere. I didn't care cause I figured there was no chance I'd ever become a gun nut anyway, but here we are.
    i'm not sure about nevada law, but under federal law if your state misdemeanor had a maximum potential sentence of over 2 years, than you still can't get a gun. by potential i mean what you could have been sentenced, not what you actually were.

if you were convicted of a federal crime, you're probably fucked because then it's only a maximum potential sentence of 1 year.

also if you were convicted of domestic violence, you're fucked completely

edit: did a little bit of googling out of curiosity and it *looks* like nevada doesn't have any laws that would prohibit people convicted of misdemeanors from owning guns. but, there's still the federal laws i referred to above though
    Last edited by blake; 10-06-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New inside source at Venetian has revealed that Paddock and his girlfriend played there all the time, and had the highest tier card (Platinum).

Paddock hit a $100,000 slot jackpot there last year. It is unclear if it was a "must hit" progressive machine (which could be +EV -- Kessler plays these), or just a donk slot machine.

Load Metric
    Not sure if this has been mentioned already but saw an interesting "conspiracy theory".....This happened at Route 91 Festival on 10/1. 91101 --- 9/11/01. That date ring a bell?

Edit: I should really read the thread before posting shit. Red rep for myself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    New inside source at Venetian has revealed that Paddock and his girlfriend played there all the time, and had the highest tier card (Platinum).

Paddock hit a $100,000 slot jackpot there last year. It is unclear if it was a "must hit" progressive machine (which could be +EV -- Kessler plays these), or just a donk slot machine.
    Who's this inside source?

If you can't reveal them then why should anyone take this as credible info?

It could be something you just made up

You need to be more transparent, it's not like your source should have any reason to hide their identity.

Comments

AhoosierA: Inside source giving druff inside information not supposed to be shared with public.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

Who's this inside source?

If you can't reveal them then why should anyone take this as credible info?

It could be something you just made up

You need to be more transparent, it's not like your source should have any reason to hide their identity.

Don't you realize Druff is part of the conspiracy

Load Metric

Rumor is he was an "arms dealer" shipping guns to his cohorts in Afghanistan in the mid to late 80's, covert shit under a corporate banner via the CIA. Supposedly there was billions in illegal arms sales, i imagine he could have amassed a few mills that way.
    But the problem with this is if he were some arms dealer, why would he go and purchase 33 legal guns to do this damage with? He should already have plenty. None of this adds up. If it were some jihad then surely he would have left some note praising Allah. And again, I've been told, and it seems to add up, that this wasn't about gambling losses and if it were, he wouldn't have been trying to target concerts in Chiraq, etc.

Load Metric
    Sheriff Lombardo said: “At face value he had to have some help at some point and we want to ensure that that’s the answer

“Maybe he was a superhuman who figured this out all on his own but it would be hard for me to believe that.”

Thread Information