Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New month, new OJ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

New month, new OJ

http://ew.com/news/2017/10/01/oj-sim...d-from-prison/

THE JUICE IS LOOSE

OJ has been released at age 70.

He will be on parole until 2022, and had been in prison in Nevada for 9 years.

Funny enough, this sentence was actually kinda bullshit, honestly a miscarriage of justice. He wrongly believed that some merchandise he once owned was stolen from him and being sold, so he set up a meeting with the seller and showed up armed to take it back. Definitely deserved some jail time for that, but not the long sentence he received, as no one was even hurt.

However, public sentiment at the time was that he got away with murder (which he did), so this was basically payback for him slipping away from justice for the murders.

Load Metric
    I feel like him getting screwed so bad on this sentence has people softening up on him, and not hating him as much as they did the 10 years or so after that case in LA

Load Metric
    Guy likely did some bad things, but hes living legend, and like the most infamous pop culture icon of our era.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Low IQ post

Load Metric
    i just searched OJ on twitter. seems like more people like him than hate him. while most are pretty apathetic. time to get this guy a reality show

Load Metric
    Actually now that i think about it, OJ didn't get screwed in this one. He was offered a 2 year plea which could have got him out after 10 months if he played all his cards right. He turned it down, cause he thought he was untouchable in the courtroom. So after he lost they threw the book at him, which they often do if you decline a plea deal then lose the trial.

tight quadruple post tilt

Load Metric
    violates himself back the fuck to jail within 60 days:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i dont think so. hes so old i think hes just gonna accept that hes an old man, and live the old man lifestyle. i hope he gets back on that yayo tho and becomes god again

Comments

michael: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

i dont think so. hes so old i think hes just gonna accept that hes an old man, and live the old man lifestyle. i hope he gets back on that yayo tho and becomes god again

hes got millions stashed abroad and ron goldman has been assembling a team to destroy his life for literally 9 straight years.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

hes got millions stashed abroad and ron goldman has been assembling a team to destroy his life for literally 9 straight years.
    does he? i heard he doesn't even get a lot of his pension because hes still using that to pay off his lawyers from 94. i have no idea tho. goldman is a fucking pussy tho. if he had any heart he would've killed oj long ago

Load Metric
    Guy likely did some bad things, but hes living legend, and like the most infamous pop culture icon of our era.
    He was an uncle Tom who got away with murder.

Load Metric
    ron goldman claims hes managed to recover virtually nothing from his civil suit because oj has washed/sheltered everything.

i think goldman is going to follow oj onto a golf course and just scream 'murderer' at him through a bullhorn until oj snaps and beats him to death.

Load Metric
    ron goldman claims hes managed to recover virtually nothing from his civil suit because oj has washed/sheltered everything.

i think goldman is going to follow oj onto a golf course and just scream 'murderer' at him through a bullhorn until oj snaps and beats him to death.
    Yer talking fred goldman. I talked to neverwin last night for the first time in prolly 7 years. I mentioned that Ron Goldman went to his high school. He asked who Ron Goldman was. How do you not know who Ron Goldman is? but especially if he went to yer highschool how do you not know who Ron Goldman is?

Comments

sonatine: fuck me thank you

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Now Sonatine is complaining that people aren't coming back from the dead n shit to claim judgements... Jesus

Load Metric
    Name:  Fresh_Oj.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  28.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://ew.com/news/2017/10/01/oj-sim...d-from-prison/

THE JUICE IS LOOSE

OJ has been released at age 70.

He will be on parole until 2022, and had been in prison in Nevada for 9 years.

Funny enough, this sentence was actually kinda bullshit, honestly a miscarriage of justice. He wrongly believed that some merchandise he once owned was stolen from him and being sold, so he set up a meeting with the seller and showed up armed to take it back. Definitely deserved some jail time for that, but not the long sentence he received, as no one was even hurt.

However, public sentiment at the time was that he got away with murder (which he did), so this was basically payback for him slipping away from justice for the murders.
    OJ was convicted on 10 counts, not just robbery

Count 1: Conspiracy to commit a crime
    Count 2: Conspiracy to commit kidnapping
    Count 3: Conspiracy to commit robbery
    Count 4: Burglary while in possession of a deadly weapon
    Count 5: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
    Count 6: 1st degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
    Count 7: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
    Count 8: Robbery with use of a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)
    Count 9: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Bruce Fromong)
    Count 10: Assault with a deadly weapon (for Alfred Beardsley)

he had 5 accomplices---4 of whom plea bargained to probation...the last one, the getaway driver who also refused to bargain, got 8 years, but later got that conviction thrown out and bargained to time served

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._...n_robbery_case

Simpson claims he was never offered a deal...however, an acquaintance says he was offered one, and said it would have been 2 to 3 years

http://www.kolotv.com/content/news/O...380418051.html

seems like the judge sent a message to everyone, accept a deal or be severely punished

the judge did allow 8 of OJ's 10 sentences to run concurrently...the sentence for robbery with deadly weapon by Nevada law must be served consecutive to the robbery sentence
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-01-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Last edited by limitles; 10-01-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Load Metric
    for all the things OJ did wrong, I can't fault the guy for going with prior experience and not taking the deal offered.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    for all the things OJ did wrong, I can't fault the guy for going with prior experience and not taking the deal offered.
    his lawyers say they strongly advised him to take the deal. i think he really didn't think he did anything wrong tho, which he kinda didn't, so he thought he'd be found innocent

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I really am cringing though at how people are somehow warming up to this guy....in this thread and everywhere else.

It just goes to show how it seems people these days fall victim to being so desensitized by terrible events, that they just brush it off with attitudes like "but he was an American icon and a legend!"

"He did his time, give him a break!"

Fuck. He BRUTALLY murdered 2 people including his wife; and this was after all of the domestic abuse warnings and charges were already out there.

And then he wastes everyones time for 1 year with a courtroom clown show and gets off...

...but then after it is proven that he WAS guilty.

The only reason he is not in prison for life is because of double jeopardy.

And THEN when he is up for parole for this deal, the parole board doesn't even bother to consider his past PROVEN criminal history.

And in the end, the only thing the public got was the ass end of the deal by having to endure the fucking Kardashians for the rest of our lives.

All this shit kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson.

Yeah, he's dead now so it doesn't really matter anymore, but I always hear people left and right still idolizing him and talking about all of the awesome music he made.

Yeah...he did make great music and all....but he also fucked kids.

Comments

big dick: Lot of truth in this post

DJ_Chaps: WHERE?

Deal: In the ass chaps, right in the ass

MumblesBadly: Well said!

Load Metric
    Michael Jackson? He was fucked up but I have serious doubts he ever molested kids. Most of those kids that accused him back on the came out as adults and said their parents made them lie. One of those kids came out and admitted it was a lie, then killed himself.

Thread Information