Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Global Poker Review RiggyMcRigRig style

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Global Poker Review RiggyMcRigRig style

The Global Poker Rig

after playing here for around a month you're able to see how things go down. you witness the facebook player as well as some strong MTT players. Overall there is enough dead money to go around and carve out some kind of niche if you put in the time. this site is a good place for broke poker payers that have talent and time.

one thing you can't get use to is the beat downs the site gives you. regardless if it's more shitty players playing lesser hands thus creating potentially more suckouts. the end result is still skechy at best. it's easy to beat the players here but next to impossible to beat the rig. and when i say rig i say it loosely because it's the closest fitting word. and i don't believe global treats any player worse than others. they treat them all like shit. why? it has to be for $$$ in their pocket somehow.

the software seems to favor drawing hands and the turn and or river here is very action oriented helping the hand behind. it doesn't matter how much $$$ you make here. the money is not nearly as much as it should be. global poker will always have their hand in your pocket making sure of it. the program will simply will not let you win like you should.

sadly online poker should not be about every other showdown producing some choice suckout or improbable come from behind win producing a carousel of chips stopping every other turn.

some things i've noticed while losing to this ridiculous run outs.

runner runner rig-. this is global's trademark rig. your villain hits hands they didn't even play for. or one that was so far behind it wasn't on the radar. obv you're left holding your dick hearing the voices from 2+2 saying "it's variance". i think variance is defined in the urban dictionary pertaining to poker as lol..sucker....

one live undercard rig- easy to live with this one and take your chances, but it's amazing how often this one seems to hit.

pp never win @ showdown rig- this rig is universal online now. your low/mid pp will not win @ showdown 55% of time vs two paint overs here and pretty much every online shop. the most likely outcome is winning the race to the rail if you try and buck this. i've had bets pertaining to this from donkdown days.

big pp gets cracked repeatedly deep in tourney rig- usually on turn and or river. this is one that stings quite a bit. especially if all the other rigs are thrown at you at the same time. when you run bad they're all are thrown at you. and losing 5xrow of these you talk to yourself and question everything that should be questioned. about the code regardless.

i really would love to know abut the post flop shuffling or what the program does at this juncture on the flop. what ever it does it does no favors to the hand ahead at the time. you should not be on the edge of your seat worried about getting an 80% fav home. this shop makes sure that you do.

the way i see it global poker ripped me off of winnings of at least equal to what i've won with their business model rng algorithm.

sadly there's nothing we can do but to stop playing online to combat any of this. it's simply part of the game now.

i don't think many players remember how legit party and pacific poker use to be. i'm talking late 90's early y2k and before updates that made them chit as well. if any of you played on these sites you'll known what i'm talking about and echo my sentiment. you really didn't now how good it was until you played on skechy pokerstars or full tilt.

i can only imagine how much stars program prevented me from winning even though i still made quite a bit. but their rig was strong as well. i remember first starting out on stars like it was yesterday. you knew almost immediately it was coded differently than pacific and hands didn't hold as well. you're like "wtf" "while won't hands hold" eventually i was on my winning ways but the program was still the same fucking you more than it should. i guess you can call this rng/code/algorithm as an online poker tax you have to deal with.

is there any clean online poker shop that plays true anymore?
    Last edited by mulva; 09-30-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know a couple people killing this site

Comments

thesparten: +++++++1;)

Load Metric
    tldr, sites rigged theories are worthless without any kinda evidence tho. i've taken bad beats too, and ran bad too.

Banned
    Load Metric
    During the golden years on stars, every losing player I ever met bitched about how rigged the site was.

Comments

sah_24: Yup same shit diff day...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    During the golden years on stars, every losing player I ever met bitched about how rigged the site was.
    this isn't about losing players blaming their losses on it being rigged. this is about winning players complaining they don't win enough because of the rig
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    this isn't about losing players blaming their losses on it being rigged. this is about winning players complaining they don't win enough because of the rig

But it is still Faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But it is still Faggot
    thanks for your valuable contribution and feedback.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Global Poker Rig

after playing here for around a month you're able to see how things go down. you witness the facebook player as well as some strong MTT players. Overall there is enough dead money to go around and carve out some kind of niche if you put in the time. this site is a good place for broke poker payers that have talent and time.

one thing you can't get use to is the beat downs the site gives you. regardless if it's more shitty players playing lesser hands thus creating potentially more suckouts. the end result is still skechy at best. it's easy to beat the players here but next to impossible to beat the rig. and when i say rig i say it loosely because it's the closest fitting word. and i don't believe global treats any player worse than others. they treat them all like shit. why? it has to be for $$$ in their pocket somehow.

the software seems to favor drawing hands and the turn and or river here is very action oriented helping the hand behind. it doesn't matter how much $$$ you make here. the money is not nearly as much as it should be. global poker will always have their hand in your pocket making sure of it. the program will simply will not let you win like you should.

sadly online poker should not be about every other showdown producing some choice suckout or improbable come from behind win producing a carousel of chips stopping every other turn.

some things i've noticed while losing to this ridiculous run outs.

runner runner rig-. this is global's trademark rig. your villain hits hands they didn't even play for. or one that was so far behind it wasn't on the radar. obv you're left holding your dick hearing the voices from 2+2 saying "it's variance". i think variance is defined in the urban dictionary pertaining to poker as lol..sucker....

one live undercard rig- easy to live with this one and take your chances, but it's amazing how often this one seems to hit.

pp never win @ showdown rig- this rig is universal online now. your low/mid pp will not win @ showdown 55% of time vs two paint overs here and pretty much every online shop. the most likely outcome is winning the race to the rail if you try and buck this. i've had bets pertaining to this from donkdown days.

big pp gets cracked repeatedly deep in tourney rig- usually on turn and or river. this is one that stings quite a bit. especially if all the other rigs are thrown at you at the same time. when you run bad they're all are thrown at you. and losing 5xrow of these you talk to yourself and question everything that should be questioned. about the code regardless.

i really would love to know abut the post flop shuffling or what the program does at this juncture on the flop. what ever it does it does no favors to the hand ahead at the time. you should not be on the edge of your seat worried about getting an 80% fav home. this shop makes sure that you do.

the way i see it global poker ripped me off of winnings of at least equal to what i've won with their business model rng algorithm.

sadly there's nothing we can do but to stop playing online to combat any of this. it's simply part of the game now.

i don't think many players remember how legit party and pacific poker use to be. i'm talking late 90's early y2k and before updates that made them chit as well. if any of you played on these sites you'll known what i'm talking about and echo my sentiment. you really didn't now how good it was until you played on skechy pokerstars or full tilt.

i can only imagine how much stars program prevented me from winning even though i still made quite a bit. but their rig was strong as well. i remember first starting out on stars like it was yesterday. you knew almost immediately it was coded differently than pacific and hands didn't hold as well. you're like "wtf" "while won't hands hold" eventually i was on my winning ways but the program was still the same fucking you more than it should. i guess you can call this rng/code/algorithm as an online poker tax you have to deal with.

is there any clean online poker shop that plays true anymore?

WOW....

I ACTUALLY AGREE!!!

High pocket pair rarely hold up..

There are also some other scenario,s that I recognize and have a 75percent success rate on..

I will not mention these sceneries but it does involve coming from behind when I know there is a player that ABSOLUTELY believe,s he has the nutz.. I just call it down.

I also know intuitively when I should cash out and put it down for a couple of days..

Im nothing like any of you guys but I am inarguably a very competent rec.. It allows me about 2k a month..

The one thing im attached to global, is that it's a fun! site even if I wasn't cashing.. they really go out of there way proactively make sure you feel appreciated..

And please don't underestimate the feeling of playing on a site were

everybody has huds on you.

Has seat scripting on you.

We're the whole ecosystem is geared for the grinder.

Playing with mass multi tablers who are playing foldem for rake back and nit nutz..

Global rocks and is actually more "fair" comparatively.

Banned
    Load Metric
    There you go Mulva, the sparten concurs, so it is OBV a fact.

Comments

big dick: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    all you have to do is play there to see what goes on. i don't have to make shit up. the shit speaks for it's self.

if you want to turn a blind eye and say it's part of the game or short term variance be my guest if that make you feel better. if you want to say people that complain are losing players be my guest. if that makes you feel better or superior as poker player, well that's just gr8 for you.

Comments

sah_24: Luls rigtards...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    I know a couple people killing this site
    At the end of the day, if your playing. Competent poker. You will cash consistently.

They charge the highest rake and no rake back or promos ALSO..

but you will get your $$$ the next day with no fees.. a 360× win.

Banned
    Load Metric
    all you have to do is play there to see what goes on. i don't have to make shit up. the shit speaks for it's self.

if you want to turn a blind eye and say it's part of the game or short term variance be my guest if that make you feel better. if you want to say people that complain are losing players be my guest. if that makes you feel better or superior as poker player, well that's just gr8 for you.

Lighten up Francis, it's not like I called your mom a cunt.

Load Metric
    You almost had me until Sparten agreed with you.

Comments

The_Lurker: Honestly the best laugh of the day
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You almost had me until Sparten agreed with you.
    i feel like gordon gecko did when he tries to sell off blue star airlines by saying it's wreck-able when he was confronted by bud fox.

Load Metric

ITS RIGGED DOOOOOOOD!
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    online poker...lol..................you can laugh because it's funny. but you can also cry because it's true

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I signed up a long time ago never even used the $2 free money or deposited but they have a $10k freeoll starting in a half hour (4:30pm EST) so I'll probably play just for that.

Load Metric
    I just woke up

what year is it?

Comments

The_Lurker: 2006 DUH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I signed up a long time ago never even used the $2 free money or deposited but they have a $10k freeoll starting in a half hour (4:30pm EST) so I'll probably play just for that.
    The great b&p on global..

One of the few posters I won't fuck with..

But undoubtedly global is making poker fun again and is definitely screwing with all those archaic poker sites who still think black Friday never happened.. boring poker those sites are..

Theres no doubt there learning but untill they get rid of huds and rake back..NO THANKS...

got booted 2100 out of 2650 player's in the 10k..

Who cares, had fun...

Load Metric
    Stfu Greek trash

Comments

Paul Openfold: Sand n-word Rep

sah_24: +1, go fuck a goat

Thread Information