Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New mugshots from FLORIDA

Load Metric
    Garret Witty, the weird dupish guy from nwp? I thought he was uk

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Its almost like you can start compiling a "downward spiral" mugshot timeline

Comments

YUUP: Well played

vegas1369: Brilliant

Dan Druff: very well done as always

peter mcneil:

Forum Wars: The theme is perfect

JACKDANIELS: rofl

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juv-BZgqoRk

Lord of the Fraud: that is really good

Deal: Damn

Krypt:

IamGreek: Bravo

Flipper_Fair: Magnificent; too bad you don't have pics of his face from qj when he had black eye

varys: I died

Bootsy Collins: Excellent as usual.

Gordman: awesome

big dick: LOL

Ricky: reparation rep: I like it when you are a dick to people other than me.

handicapme: Yes.

nunbeater: oh wow lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's amazing what a woman would do for a line of Coke.....Name:  IMG_0070.JPG
Views: 446
Size:  1.12 MB

Comments

varys: Tits or gtfo
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    A preview of a future still to add to this vid?

Name:  IMG_7659.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  23.0 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: shut up Mumbles

Hockey Guy: JFC dude.

Ricky: offset rep, I see the thousand yard stare, there is a scary resemblance Mumbles
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-24-2017 at 02:51 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Garret Witty, the weird dupish guy from nwp? I thought he was uk
    Gareth was a fine, harmless chap. garrett is an unstable alcoholic who beats his dad and is a danger to himself and others when times get dark.

Gareth was actually the subject of the first gif i ever made that was more than just cropping existing video. Just found it in an old photobucket account.
    Name:  mouf2.GIF
Views: 332
Size:  111.3 KB

Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 09-24-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Just out of curiosity, how is it okay to post garrett's personal info/photos?

I get it that he's no longer an official member but that wasn't by his choice, besides, he could have several dupes here for all anybody knows &, therefore, still be a member.

Is it now okay to post all of Tyde's or Kilgore Trout's personal info since they are both banned? Is it now open season on any banned user or only 1?

Thanks in advance to Druff for this clarification.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I get it that he's no longer an official member but that wasn't by his choice, besides, he could have several dupes here for all anybody knows &, therefore, still be a member.

Is it now okay to post all of Tyde's or Kilgore Trout's personal info since they are both banned? Is it now open season on any banned user or only 1?

well druff never met him and he was mean to brandon.

Comments

The_Lurker: this guy knows the rules

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Name:  big-al-blood-in-blood-out-quote-1-picture-quote-1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  36.7 KB
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Just as I have never made a secret of my real name, Garrett revealed his on the forum almost immediately after registering. He also shared much more personal photos than these, namely one of his greasy micropenis.

Once you volunteer that information, repeating it is not doxxing. It would be uncool to post previously unknown private info like his address, employer, relatives, etc. But if you make the news or get your mugshot posted on public websites, that's fair game imo.

Comments

LarryLaffer: agree

Load Metric

i've prolly skipped some posts, but have people been posting pics other than his mugshots? i guess i never even thought about not using his real name, tbh.

Load Metric
    Sam Snead doesn't appear to be garrett, unless he moved to a different state.
    John_F_Nash_Jr
    Re: agree
    exactly and I agree people should fight their own battles within reason. Its obv normal for others to have an opinion like you did. Also how about this handicapme just 2 weeks ago hes justifying a many thousand dollar chargeback on his losses at fanduel. This week for the first time ever and Tydes right about this, all of a sudden hes becoming a 'big donator'.. lol just ironic unless hes doing it for someone else or something, but its funny. Scammer turns into main site donator when shit gets weird here. Go figure, but no one heres a scammer. Just ask Todd withered Wittles, he agreed handicap me was right in charging back fanduel bc fanduel scammed everyone according to druff (WHAT gtfo).... And now handicapmes donating to the tards here, hilarious. Oh and the scummy super bowl box 'freeroll' he put $150 in, has dupes in it with many boxs. People are getting fucked in the ass by scammers left and right on this board, ill give them this tho they are very calculated and high level scammers. The avg joe probably cant spot their scams here. Its incredble they use the old bait and switch tactic and everyones green repping liek hes the man. Bait and switch tactic run by a chargeback scammer (handicapme) bc he got his ass pounded fair and sq on fanduel.

This sites really done are you able to chat can we have conversation id liek to be able to talk actually instead of sending these traceable IMs (imo) on withered wittles board. I mean you can call me and block your # if you dont trust me or something this should be simple to accomplish.
    Forward Message Forward
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Sam Snead doesn't appear to be garrett, unless he moved to a different state.
    John_F_Nash_Jr
    exactly and I agree people should fight their own battles within reason. Its obv normal for others to have an opinion like you did. Also how about this handicapme just 2 weeks ago hes justifying a many thousand dollar chargeback on his losses at fanduel. This week for the first time ever and Tydes right about this, all of a sudden hes becoming a 'big donator'.. lol just ironic unless hes doing it for someone else or something, but its funny. Scammer turns into main site donator when shit gets weird here. Go figure, but no one heres a scammer. Just ask Todd withered Wittles, he agreed handicap me was right in charging back fanduel bc fanduel scammed everyone according to druff (WHAT gtfo).... And now handicapmes donating to the tards here, hilarious. Oh and the scummy super bowl box 'freeroll' he put $150 in, has dupes in it with many boxs. People are getting fucked in the ass by scammers left and right on this board, ill give them this tho they are very calculated and high level scammers. The avg joe probably cant spot their scams here. Its incredble they use the old bait and switch tactic and everyones green repping liek hes the man. Bait and switch tactic run by a chargeback scammer (handicapme) bc he got his ass pounded fair and sq on fanduel.

This sites really done are you able to chat can we have conversation id liek to be able to talk actually instead of sending these traceable IMs (imo) on withered wittles board. I mean you can call me and block your # if you dont trust me or something this should be simple to accomplish.
    Forward Message Forward
    What is that? Where did you find it?

Clearly this was posted a few years ago.

What makes you think this was garrett? Also, the screen name "John_F_Nash_Jr", in reference to mathematician John Forbes Nash, Jr., isn't a name one would expect garrett to choose.

Load Metric
    I believe druff banned this account awhile back, So i don't feel like a rat. John_F_Nash_Jr
    hey dont be a rat
    it's garrett how's it going you never emailed me back. Also dont tell Druff this is me hell figure it out adventually, maybe but I wanted to reach out and say hey and figure out why you didn't email me. Hopefully all the 'venom' didn't scare you off because I received so much of it for a while. '

Also just won a VIP experience last night for 2 to the Orlando Magic vs. Golden State Warriors on Feb 22. Which is really cool courtside pregame, tour of the arena, VIP suite, all inclusive, SWAG, postgame locker room, press conference etc apparently a whole VIP deal ...

I dont necc know anyone around here to go and if you aren't a rat or liar and we get along maybe you'd be interested. Not necc an offer yet as I have to contact fanduel today but just to let you know i'm not drawing stone dead like some think. Also its vs. Golden State Warriors which makes THAT game in particular way more awesome...

Hope you and I are good bc truly I am friendly and thought you would be one too. Hope you didn't turn and burn over Todd withered Wittles and these has beens who never were (liek lol Gerson and the fools who parade around that fool).

Get back to me when you can thanks soon thanks

Load Metric
    sorry is there an actual attempt here to claim sam fucking snead is garrett?

this is sad beyond words.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    John_F_Nash_Jr
    i saw the exact posts youre talking about. And I dont expect you or anyone to stand up for me. You said i was pounding you with IMs and asked about my $25 and he didnt say weeks before, he said Jan 3rd which is BS, i was just chat muted it was a total fkn scumbag line to NOT PAY UP to me for obv reasons.. Anyway and then you gree repped him, now your on his nutsack for not paying MArty. Are you aware this is starting to make Withered Wittles look pretty suspect. First even if HE THINKS all agree with him, they dont, they noticed he didnt pay that up and inexplicably gave it to the biggest shady fuck on this site Gerson. Why and how that guy got my winnings, id love to hear you justify that. Marty is owed $40 and hes not paying up hes crying about a measly fucking $25 on Bovada, i wouldnt doubt Bovada and them are lurkign here and have for a while and starting to see rightthrough this guy. They already dont liek advantage players etc..

Point is he isnt right, you run a fuckin contest you pay up when its won fair and square. He implied I was banned on Jan 3rd and the contest was the 5th, which was bullshit i was just post restricted not banned obv tille like a week after that. There's clearly LEGS to stand on but I fight my own battles point is what you are saying isnt accurate at all. You just puppeted that fuckin scammer. He owes marty too and hes weasling out of that one, bc he can. And the 15 or so circle jerking leftovers who are still here posting in every thread (lol its sad to watch hoenstly) ofc just stroke his decisions. When in fact observers think its 100% scummy. MARK MY WORDS on that.. Peopel are watching this and they do NOT agree with him at all. They are beginning to see this site for the actual place it is. Largely filled with filthy scumbags, all I can say is I hope Gerson and this Daredevil fraud stay on radio bc 100% they arent going to drive #s up, they are has beens never were, old news etc etc.. They are going to make people LOSE interest, 100% except the 15 or so nuthugger circle jerkers here. Oh and there 15 or more dupes, but literally a core of 15-20 here will be left soon. And all hugging Drexels busted nuts wondering, hmmm wtf happened bc they are too dumb to realize.

Anyway your playing both sides here and its becoming real clear. Nothing to do with me but mark my words on my dead body this sites done now. Itll be left with the core of tards which todds providing a palce for them to beat each other off. And its going to decline here moving forward more and more as people aren't interested aside from these 15 or so idiots, about the has beens of yesteryear. Anywhow not being a dick to you but I hope you see it for what it is and arent one of the retarded 15 who are disillusioned into thinking this pale is full of something and someones it is not.

It IS a bunch of fools here, and frauds hoenst to god!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    sorry is there an actual attempt here to claim sam fucking snead is garrett?

this is sad beyond words.

STILL QUITE OUTRAGED
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Because this place is AIDS and has never made sense. Everyone has the same mental illness as Sonatine I guess.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: crux rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    What makes you think this was garrett? Also, the screen name "John_F_Nash_Jr", in reference to mathematician John Forbes Nash, Jr., isn't a name one would expect garrett to choose.
    He also had an account on 2+2 named after John Nash. He posted a lot about the NJ poker scene, bragged about being friends with Alex Rocha (lol), and sent me belligerent PMs out of nowhere. Classic garrett.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Want to know how the scar over the right eye came about, was not there in the early picture unless it was the lighting

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Want to know how the scar over the right eye came about, was not there in the early picture unless it was the lighting
    The chronology might not be exactly right because I can't place a date on the smock pic, but the first two are from '09 and '12. So it happened some time between then.

Thread Information