Thread: Scammed On 2+2 By User Search_4

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Scammed On 2+2 By User Search_4

Scammed on 2+2. Here are the details.

Agreed to send $750 on Lock (FckCoolers) to Search4 on Lock in exchange for a BoA wire. He confirmed he got my money and at 7:20 PM last night said he was sending BoA. Still not in my bank account as I write this and he has not been back on Skype or answered any PM's on 2+2 between last night and this morning. I PM'd him saying I was reporting him as a scammer across every site that does transfers.

His email address on Lock is search4umphreys@yahoo.com
    2+2 name is search_4
    P5's name is Search4

I also sent an email to Emily @ Lock Poker reporting this potential scammer and asking if anything can be done to help me. No idea where to go from here. He had a clean record on P5's and 2+2 so hopefully this gets resolved ...

Update: Got an email from someone he almost scammed - I really wish that guy had posted about it in the forums and have no idea why he didn't, but this basically confirms Search_4 is a scammer. I am in the process of trying to get him permanently IP banned from P5's and 2+2 and have already contacted multiple people at Lock Poker. Doubt I ever see this money again but at least I can say I tried everything.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Definitely post any e-mails you get from Lock on this.

Does anyone here have a connection with Lock/Merge to where you can look up this guy's info?

Have you reported this on 2+2?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I reported it on 2+2 and P5's. A couple 2+2 members tried to help me by getting in touch with Shane. I PM'd Shane and Rizen multiple times and they never responded. It's a fucking joke, pardon my language. They offer no assistance no matter how big or small your issue is.

For emails, this is all I received:

Hi there,

I have forwarded this to our operations manager.

Best,

Emily
    _
    Emily Hope
    Senior Dr | Marketing

Lock Poker
    Toll free - 1 800 284 5952

I have since sent her a follow up email every day since 6/27 and no reply. I am going to keep trying because I want my money back. No matter what happens, I am done with Lock Poker forever. It is very clear they do not care about any of us.

Thread Information