Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Solomon & I to play on Live At the Bike!

Load Metric
    MINE FIRST THO RYRY.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ryland what type of freaky shit was that fine piece of cajun ass amy into?
    The better question is WHY a woman that old wanted to date Ryland at the time.

Was it a self-esteem thing, where she felt old and suddenly thought of herself as more attractive if a 20-year-old fucked her?

Was it a weird fetish for teenage boys, as we've seen with various female teachers busted recently?

Was it just loneliness, where she decided "age is just a number" after Ryland paid her some attention?

The middle-aged woman dating really young guy thing always seemed really weird and creepy to me. At least the reverse can be justified by biology. This way has no natural or social justification. Most 40-year-old women think "little boy" when they look at a 20-year-old guy (even a good looking one), and don't really have attraction to him. I always wonder about the women who are into that.

Ryland, can you answer this?
    She told me before that she was really into poker players in general (some drunk chat on AIM), and Ryland never really left his house after dropping out of community college up to the point in time when he drove like 1200 miles to meet her, so it was definitely an upgrade for both parties. Let us not hate the player but hate the game?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Was it a self-esteem thing, where she felt old and suddenly thought of herself as more attractive if a 20-year-old fucked her?

Was it a weird fetish for teenage boys, as we've seen with various female teachers busted recently?

Was it just loneliness, where she decided "age is just a number" after Ryland paid her some attention?

The middle-aged woman dating really young guy thing always seemed really weird and creepy to me. At least the reverse can be justified by biology. This way has no natural or social justification. Most 40-year-old women think "little boy" when they look at a 20-year-old guy (even a good looking one), and don't really have attraction to him. I always wonder about the women who are into that.

She told me before that she was really into poker players in general (some drunk chat on AIM), and Ryland never really left his house after dropping out of community college up to the point in time when he drove like 1200 miles to meet her, so it was definitely an upgrade for both parties. Let us not hate the player but hate the game?
    But why didn't she date a poker player her own age? Surely it can't be tough for a 40-year-old woman in poker to find a middle-aged male poker player to go out with her, given that the poker community is almost all dudes, many of whom are over 40.

I used to cringe when talking to women my age, who would brag with statements like, "I might be 42, but I know I look good. I went to the bar last night, and five different guys in their 20s hit on me."

Amazing how some women get to 42 years old and haven't yet realized that most guys are horndogs who will fuck anything female. Just because a 23 year old hits on you doesn't mean you're still hot. It probably means he thinks he's got a good chance to get you in bed tonight.

I was wondering if perhaps Aimee got some kind of much-needed self esteem boost by having young Ryland interested in her.

Load Metric
    Dude ur lucky a chick chose to forego any kind of emotion pumping out kid of autism. Jc please ryland was blessed by Aimee.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ryland what type of freaky shit was that fine piece of cajun ass amy into?

I can't believe we are still diving into this 9 years later lol... Am I going to get this same kind of table talk about me dating 20 year olds when i'm as old as hugh heff?

EDIT: WOW, he just died today. RIP.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

This is taking place TONIGHT at 6pm PDT.

https://www.liveatthebike.com

Confirmed are me, Sol, and Ryland.

Brandon and Larry cannot make it.

Haven't heard from Jayjami.

If anyone wants to take Brandon's "spot", PM me or text the radio number at 775-372-8355. Otherwise it will be the three of us and six randoms.

Bart Hanson will be commentating.

The game is 5/5 NL.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is also probably the only time in my life where I'm going to be the headliner of a poker broadcast:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wouldn't it be great it if someone got rocked on the jaw on a live poker broadcast? Like if he just face planted onto his chips and pissed himself?

Load Metric
    this is literally going to be you and ryland and 7 random grinders, +1925 sol is going to fuck with rush hour traffic after work.

also -240 ryland is grinding on ACR on his cell phone between hands tonight, and leaves after chunking off one buyin on a terrible bluff.

also and im getting tired of asking rytown what type of freaky dynamics were at bar in the sack with aimee exactly?

like i could see it going either way, where it was just emotional maintenance sex and completely awful and vanilla or she was like "TONIGHT IM MRS ROPER AND YOURE MY ESTRANGED SON".

Comments

OSA: hahahahaha mrs roper

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I missed this entire thread.

Gold
    Load Metric
    BUMP

If anyone wants to take Brandon's "spot", PM me or text the radio number at 775-372-8355. Otherwise it will be the three of us and six randoms.

The game is 5/5 NL.

Will watch.. Be talkative please. Straddle. Bring your own seat cushion.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BUMP

The game is 5/5 NL.

How much you buying in for?

Load Metric
    PFA members please TID tonight.

Load Metric
    May the Poker Gods shine on you guys tonite.

Load Metric
    its apparently 5/10 nl btw.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is also probably the only time in my life where I'm going to be the headliner of a poker broadcast:

What will be greater, your food consumption at retail price or your contribution to the rake?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

What will be greater, your food consumption at retail price or your contribution to the rake?
    Will tune in to see if heavy food consumption thing is real.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I completely spaced on shipping the PFA shirt, but I guess it's just as well since OSA doesn't seem to be playing?

Load Metric
    pretty much order a plate of fries and gravy straight away

good luck pfa members tid
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    hopefully live at the bike doesnt realize this is a literal hate site half way through the broadcast and pull the plug

Thread Information