Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Solomon & I to play on Live At the Bike!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thank you, Blake. Glad you enjoyed the list.

I'm watching the stream now. The copy I have is screwed up... the sound is slightly distorted/slow, so it sounds like everyone speaking is slightly retarded (including myself and Bart).

Either that, or everyone speaking really is slightly retarded.

Did it come off that way on the stream, or only on the recorded version I have?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Now that I have learned everything there is to know about poker from this thread.

Two questions.

What happened to LOLOMAN?

When did Larry and Brandon break up?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Now that I have learned everything there is to know about poker from this thread.

Two questions.

What happened to LOLOMAN?

When did Larry and Brandon break up?
    Gotta give sonatine credit for calling it that Lolomon wouldn't show up. I'm guessing he didn't want to hassle with the traffic, as sonatine said. He told Ryland that he would show up "2 hours late", and then never came.

I will start a separate thread about the Larry Laffer matter.

Comments

Paul Openfold: "Incognito81"

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Erick Ryland, It is decided within the community that you no longer believe in the bible by your actions last night. Erick you need to become a vegan because. 1. “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30

2. “But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the royal rations of food and wine … Then Daniel asked … ‘Let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ … At the end of ten days it was observed that they appeared better and fatter than all the young men who had been eating the royal rations.” —Daniel 1:8, 11–12, 15

3. “The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion shall eat straw like an ox; but the serpent—its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain.” —Isaiah 65:25

4. “But ask the animals, and they will teach you; the birds of the air, and they will tell you.” —Job 12:7

5. “The righteous know the needs of their animals, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” —
    Proverbs 12:10

6. “He gives to the animals their food, and to the young ravens when they cry.” —
    Psalms 147:9

7. “I will make for you a covenant on that day with the wild animals, the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground; and I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land; and I will make you lie down in safety.” —Hosea 2:18

8. “How long will the land mourn, and the grass of every field wither? For the wickedness of those who live in it the animals and the birds are swept away, and because people said, ‘He is blind to our ways.'” —Jeremiah 12:4

9. “Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight.” —Luke 12:6

10. “Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.” —Psalms 36:6

11. “Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.” —Matthew 5:7

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The fuck?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The community at this time is praying for Erik Ryland. It is clear he no longer believes in God or Jesus and we are hoping he accepts veganism to save him. Please Erick if you no longer accept God and the bible to please go vegan!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post
    Erick Ryland, It is decided within the community that you no longer believe in the bible by your actions last night. Erick you need to become a vegan because. 1. “And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” —Genesis 1:30

2. “But Daniel resolved that he would not defile himself with the royal rations of food and wine … Then Daniel asked … ‘Let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ … At the end of ten days it was observed that they appeared better and fatter than all the young men who had been eating the royal rations.” —Daniel 1:8, 11–12, 15

3. “The wolf and the lamb shall feed together; the lion shall eat straw like an ox; but the serpent—its food shall be dust! They shall not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain.” —Isaiah 65:25

4. “But ask the animals, and they will teach you; the birds of the air, and they will tell you.” —Job 12:7

5. “The righteous know the needs of their animals, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” —

6. “He gives to the animals their food, and to the young ravens when they cry.” —

7. “I will make for you a covenant on that day with the wild animals, the birds of the air, and the creeping things of the ground; and I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land; and I will make you lie down in safety.” —Hosea 2:18

8. “How long will the land mourn, and the grass of every field wither? For the wickedness of those who live in it the animals and the birds are swept away, and because people said, ‘He is blind to our ways.'” —Jeremiah 12:4

9. “Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God’s sight.” —Luke 12:6

10. “Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.” —Psalms 36:6

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post

Name:  IMG_4733.JPG
Views: 558
Size:  13.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Openfold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Name:  IMG_4733.JPG
Views: 558
Size:  13.5 KB
    And God said he should send his one begotten son
    To lead the wild into the ways of the man
    Follow me; eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh
    Come with me, Hail Mary
    Run quick see, what do we have here
    Now, do you want to ride or die
    La dadada, la la la la

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Paul Harvey was god
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    This cold posable be the best live at the bike episode ever

lol man did this prediction go sour fast.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    What does it mean that God gave humanity dominion over the animals?"

Answer: The word dominion means “rule or power over.” God has sovereign power over His creation and has delegated the authority to mankind to have dominion over the animals (Genesis 1:26). David reinforces this truth: “You made [mankind] rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet” (Psalm 8:6). Humanity was to "subdue" the earth (Genesis 1:28)—we were to hold a position of command over it; we were placed in a superior role and were to exercise control over the earth and its flora and fauna. Mankind was set up as the ruler of this world. All else was subjugated to him.

God’s command to subdue the earth and the animal life in it is a command to have the mastery over all of it. A true mastery (of anything) cannot be accomplished without an understanding of the thing mastered. In order for a musician to master the violin, he or she must truly understand the instrument. In order for mankind to attain mastery over the animal kingdom, we must understand the animals.

With the authority to rule comes the responsibility to rule well. There is an inherent accountability in the command to subdue the earth. Man has a duty to exercise his dominion under the authority of the One who delegated it. All authority is of God (Romans 13:1-5), and He delegates it to whomever He will (Daniel 4:17). The word subdue doesn’t have to imply violence or mistreatment. It can mean “to bring under cultivation.”

Man is to be the steward of the earth; he is to bring the material world and all of its varied elements into the service of God and the good of mankind. The command to subdue the earth is actually part of God’s blessing on mankind. Created in the image of God, Adam and Eve were to use the earth’s vast resources in the service of both God and themselves. It would only make sense for God to decree this, since only humans were created in God’s image.

When God gave humanity dominion over the animals, it was in order to care for, tend to, and use those animals to their fullest potential in a just manner. At the time that God gave mankind dominion over the animals, humans did not eat meat (Genesis 1:29). Eating meat did not begin until after the Flood (Genesis 9:1–3), and it was at that time that animals started to fear humans. However, although God changed the way we interact with animals, in that they are now “meat,” we still bear a responsibility to treat animals humanely. Human rule over animals does not mean we have the right to mistreat or misuse those animals.

Having dominion over the animals should entail a humane management of them as the resource God has ordained them to be. We should consider that mankind was given the task (and blessing) of representing God in this world. We are the caretakers. We hold sway over all the earth, and we (bearing God’s image) bear a responsibility to act as God would. Does God misuse His creation? No. Is God unwise in His management of resources? No. Is God ever cruel or selfish or wasteful? No. Then neither should we be. Any misuse or mistreatment of God’s creation is the result of sin, not the result of following God’s original command. We must fulfill our duty to manage the earth wisely until that time when the wolf shall lie down with the lamb in the kingdom of Christ (Isaiah 11:6).

So Ryland made a big deal of himself by raising with 7-2 off suite with his zipper open. He also was lying and deceiving. Lying and deceiving is against the bible. It is important to understand that if you do not believe in the bible you can not have dominion over the animals, and must become vegan, or be a savage and go to hell.

Comments

tyde: WTF

Hockey Guy: ^^^^What he said

sonatine: LETS HEAR HIM OUT PEOPLE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    This cold posable be the best live at the bike episode ever

Oh, really? You mean it's a commodity to be able to make things entertaining? Yah don't say.

You had one person who was a farbissina and said nothing and the other who couldn't shut the fuck up and ran on his hamster wheel trying to keep up with Suicide King's evil twin brother from LA.

Maybe next time, when a certain user tries to crowdfund for a vacation, or maybe lets say a Live at the Bike episode, yourself and others on this site might loosen up on purses strings? Just a thought.

Comments

tyde: pay your own way you broke fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Oh, really? You mean it's a commodity to be able to make things entertaining? Yah don't say.

You had one person who was a farbissina and said nothing and the other who couldn't shut the fuck up and ran on his hamster wheel trying to keep up with Suicide King's evil twin brother from LA.

Maybe next time, when a certain user tries to crowdfund for a vacation, or maybe lets say a Live at the Bike episode, yourself and others on this site might loosen up on purses strings? Just a thought.
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-6322-1377649986-2.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  54.5 KB
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I’m a lot whiter than you guys give me credit for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    7:42 into this new vlog by Matt Berkey you will see that Marle girl looking to get put into some academy thing.

She is also back in around 11:05 mark

She may or may not win a seat later on
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 10-23-2017 at 04:29 AM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    7:42 into this new vlog by Matt Berkey you will see that Marle girl looking to get put into some academy thing.

She is also back in around 11:05 mark

She may or may not win a seat later on
    WillieStole finally has some new “material.” Nice find.

Comments

WillieMcFML: thanks. Now time for a nap

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I made a training video from some of the hands that Druff and Ryland played, and posted it up for free here. http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos...aud-alert-game

Load Metric
    What was the ball sniffer situation with Ryland?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    I made a training video from some of the hands that Druff and Ryland played, and posted it up for free here. http://www.crushlivepoker.com/videos...aud-alert-game
    Video was so so, but you gotta love Rylands hair!
    LOVE THE HAIR
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information