Figured I'd post this here if anybody is interested. I'm probably going to go to a watch shop to see if they'll sell it for me with a commission. Btw, if I do this what do you think is a reasonable commission to give them? 10%?

Corum bubble watch in excellent condition with all the authenticity documents. I bought this pre-owned about 18 months back, but have literally never worn it as I have a small wrist and was too lazy to get the band adjusted. I apologize for the crappy quality pics. If you like you can google corum bubble white face watch to see better pics of what it looks like and a full description of the watch. After you receive it, you can return it with-in 5 days if you decide you don't want it provided you pay for the shipping. These go for $1.1-$1.4k on ebay. Problem is, I've never sold on e-bay so I don't know how it'd go over being a first time seller with no rep.

Payment: Preferred method is BoA transfer. Will also accept Paypal, or cash in the central Florida area, or certain poker rooms in South Florida.

Price: I won't consider anything below $1k. I'll throw in free shipping to the continental US. Outside the USA, you'll have to pay for whatever the shipping cost is (cost will depend on how you want it shipped, insurance, etc).

I can take more pics upon request. It really is a very unique looking watch, and is in excellent, like-new condition. I have a different corum bubble watch that I wear. PM or post if you're interested. Has never been in a smokey area.