Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling one of my Corum Bubble Watches if anybody is interested

Load Metric

Selling one of my Corum Bubble Watches if anybody is interested

Figured I'd post this here if anybody is interested. I'm probably going to go to a watch shop to see if they'll sell it for me with a commission. Btw, if I do this what do you think is a reasonable commission to give them? 10%?

Corum bubble watch in excellent condition with all the authenticity documents. I bought this pre-owned about 18 months back, but have literally never worn it as I have a small wrist and was too lazy to get the band adjusted. I apologize for the crappy quality pics. If you like you can google corum bubble white face watch to see better pics of what it looks like and a full description of the watch. After you receive it, you can return it with-in 5 days if you decide you don't want it provided you pay for the shipping. These go for $1.1-$1.4k on ebay. Problem is, I've never sold on e-bay so I don't know how it'd go over being a first time seller with no rep.

Payment: Preferred method is BoA transfer. Will also accept Paypal, or cash in the central Florida area, or certain poker rooms in South Florida.

Price: I won't consider anything below $1k. I'll throw in free shipping to the continental US. Outside the USA, you'll have to pay for whatever the shipping cost is (cost will depend on how you want it shipped, insurance, etc).

I can take more pics upon request. It really is a very unique looking watch, and is in excellent, like-new condition. I have a different corum bubble watch that I wear. PM or post if you're interested. Has never been in a smokey area.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Whenever you toss that pumpkin to the security guard at the Kennel Club, he might just turn around and buy the watch off of you!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Nice tiles. Are those travertine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Nice tiles. Are those travertine?
    I have no idea as I'm still renting, but my bathroom is a lovely facility. I think it might be marble. My landlord was telling me how much she spent renovating it, and I forget the exact number but it was a lot.

TRUMP 2024!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Whenever you toss that pumpkin to the security guard at the Kennel Club, he might just turn around and buy the watch off of you!
    DO YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU POST THIS STUPID SHIT? DID YOU ACTUALLY SIT THERE AND THINK TO YOURSELF, "I GOT IT, I KNOW WHAT CAN FINALLY WIN THEM OVER. THIS WITTY LINE" AND THEN POST THAT GARBAGE? YOU ARE HORRIBLE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FuHQHomieStepOff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    DO YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU POST THIS STUPID SHIT? DID YOU ACTUALLY SIT THERE AND THINK TO YOURSELF, "I GOT IT, I KNOW WHAT CAN FINALLY WIN THEM OVER. THIS WITTY LINE" AND THEN POST THAT GARBAGE? YOU ARE HORRIBLE.
    He also thought it was worth using 1 of his 12 posts of the day on.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuHQHomieStepOff View Post

He also thought it was worth using 1 of his 12 posts of the day on.

Load Metric
    Somebody on the hate site offered me $1k already. I took it in to a jeweler to get their opinion, since I had to repair another watch that I had. The owner was very impressed by it and asked me how much I wanted for it. I asked her if it would be possible to have them sell it for me and take a commission. She said "I can do whatever you want", lol. She asked how much I wanted to sell it for and I said $1.3k - $1.4k. She said $1.3, might be hard to get, and $1k might be more realistic but that she'll have her guy take a look at it and she'll get back to me with what she thinks she can get. But she didn't tell me what kind of commission she would charge.

Anyhow, my question is how much commission do you think I should ask for? I was thinking 10% would be reasonable. Does that sound about right?
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    I would just take the 1k from the hate site, just to avoid the hassle of dealing with anyone else.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    I would just take the 1k from the hate site, just to avoid the hassle of dealing with anyone else.
    I'd much rather sell it to the jeweler if I can get a similar amount because then I don't have to deal with the hassle of shipping it and paying for the shipping. And the guy who offered said he's waiting for a lock poker cashout, so I'll have to wait until he receives the cashout.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Well, you got me on that one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Somebody on the hate site offered me $1k already. I took it in to a jeweler to get their opinion, since I had to repair another watch that I had. The owner was very impressed by it and asked me how much I wanted for it. I asked her if it would be possible to have them sell it for me and take a commission. She said "I can do whatever you want", lol. She asked how much I wanted to sell it for and I said $1.3k - $1.4k. She said $1.3, might be hard to get, and $1k might be more realistic but that she'll have her guy take a look at it and she'll get back to me with what she thinks she can get. But she didn't tell me what kind of commission she would charge.

Anyhow, my question is how much commission do you think I should ask for? I was thinking 10% would be reasonable. Does that sound about right?

I'm not sure about jewelry, but I've sold other retail things for people in a store front and have dealt with it and it's usually in the 20-30% ballpark. I know they're just brokering it, but you're not only using their space and sales people, you're also using their namesake. They're taking responsibility for the watch, even if it is awesome. Shit happens

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

I'm not sure about jewelry, but I've sold other retail things for people in a store front and have dealt with it and it's usually in the 20-30% ballpark. I know they're just brokering it, but you're not only using their space and sales people, you're also using their namesake. They're taking responsibility for the watch, even if it is awesome. Shit happens
    Wow, 20-30% is redic. I'll prob just sell it to the hate site if that's the case. Thanks for the info
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

I'd much rather sell it to the jeweler if I can get a similar amount because then I don't have to deal with the hassle of shipping it and paying for the shipping. And the guy who offered said he's waiting for a lock poker cashout, so I'll have to wait until he receives the cashout.

Not to mention it's a great network to get into. One more person to do business with. Jewelry=$$

Banned
    Load Metric
    20% seems about right

Load Metric
    Ill give you like $80 if you can make it about a million times less tacky.

Load Metric
    Cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Ill give you like $80 if you can make it about a million times less tacky.
    Corum is the nuts, but thanks for fagging up the thread.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    CASH MONEY.

Load Metric
    what type of nigga dont want no cash?

Thread Information