Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IT'S TIME TO FREE LEWFEATHER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I don't even get why or how he could be banned in the first place when you consider the community as a whole.

Seriously- you're banning a long term poster while you let garbage in the back door?

After the absolute garbage members that have been free to roam on this site destroying threads with their incessant yapping and bullshit, and then even after the site owner gives warnings/limits to the few of that heap of garbage posters, nothing is actually done about it when they keep doing it; thus, many peoples ambition to even come here and view the forum is put on hold.

In Lews memory

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    there is a huge difference between garbage posters and others that try to, or at least threaten, to fuck with users' real lives

that said, i wouldn't say i'm for lewfaggot coming back, but i'm not against it either

if he does come back, he knows that regardless of how long druff's leash is, we have enough dirt on lew to reach out and fuck him (and people close to him) properly

because of that, i would expect him to act like an adult

yeah right, guy logged into the twitch chat just to PM me and fuck with me, because he can't on any other social media platform anymore (or there either now).

fuck him and let him keep tweeting "Todd is mod" to his hearts content.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

there is a huge difference between garbage posters and others that try to, or at least threaten, to fuck with users' real lives

that said, i wouldn't say i'm for lewfaggot coming back, but i'm not against it either

if he does come back, he knows that regardless of how long druff's leash is, we have enough dirt on lew to reach out and fuck him (and people close to him) properly

because of that, i would expect him to act like an adult

yeah right, guy logged into the twitch chat just to PM me and fuck with me, because he can't on any other social media platform anymore (or there either now).

Once again everything is about poor little Larry.

One of these days, you will grow up and figure out that the only reason people constantly yank your chain is because we are certain that you will spin like a dreidel.

Honestly please seek help.

Comments

LarryLaffer: is cathy dead yet?

handicapme: offset

Load Metric
    Little Larry shitstain smearing his bucketfuls of diarrhoea since 2016 attempting to dictate the pace on the ban of a 10-year forum veteran.

I know he was somewhat of a victim of Lew's weirdness. But the little cunt speaks with no authority whatsoever after his own act of freaky weirdness against one of the very few women who has dared to venture onto these boards.

The people have spoken, Druff. Even those who insisted that Lew took a nap.

Leave the hammer hovering above his head. But set the man free.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Little Larry shitstain smearing his bucketfuls of diarrhoea since 2016 attempting to dictate the pace on the ban of a 10-year forum veteran.

I know he was somewhat of a victim of Lew's weirdness. But the little cunt speaks with no authority whatsoever after his own act of freaky weirdness against one of the very few women who has dared to venture onto these boards.

The people have spoken, Druff. Even those who insisted that Lew took a nap.

Leave the hammer hovering above his head. But set the man free.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Once again everything is about poor little Larry.

One of these days, you will grow up and figure out that the only reason people constantly yank your chain is because we are certain that you will spin like a dreidel.

Honestly please seek help.

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Comments

duped_samaritan: pretty fucking annoying

SrslySirius: shut up garrett

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  giphy (1).gif
Views: 276
Size:  124.2 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    nice tilt larry

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff, please ban the lightweight cumstain larrie from this thread, this is #BIGTOPIC

Comments

JACKDANIELS: #BIGTOPIC
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Anybody who posts/threatens to post personal information about another poster, regardless of who it is, needs a nap. I've been very consistent with this opinion & supported jsearles, sixtoedpete, Larry, etc against this type of abuse over the years.

It's wrong & it's always wrong no matter who the abuser or abused is.

That being said it should only be a nap & everybody should get a second chance. Does anybody really think lewfather will return to this behavior if he returns? Even he knows it will be pretty simple & believable to report him & nobody is gonna let it go on for years before doing so.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Anybody who posts/threatens to post personal information about another poster, regardless of who it is, needs a nap. I've been very consistent with this opinion & supported jsearles, sixtoedpete, Larry, etc against this type of abuse over the years.

It's wrong & it's always wrong no matter who the abuser or abused is.

That being said it should only be a nap & everybody should get a second chance. Does anybody really think lewfather will return to this behavior if he returns? Even he knows it will be pretty simple & believable to report him & nobody is gonna let it go on for years before doing so.

nah i'm just sick of worthless cunts. and since she'd really like to remain a private worthless cunt i feel as if she'll heed my advice and shut the fuck up n go back to wherever she goes.

LOL like Larry never makes threats.

Load Metric
    Gordman, WillieMc, Lord of the Fraud, Hocky Guy, Simpdog. Maybe I've missed a few made guys who've weighed in.

Their response is actually pretty consistent.

Deal is correct with one thing, though. I am the sole decider of who stays and goes here, because it's my site
    This is true Druff. (love the reemergence of Deal btw)

The made guys - original members and long time contributors- are what kept this place alive and they administer their own sense of justice, trolling and taste. The site wouldn't exist otherwise. We owe them.

It's their site too. They earned it. They keep the lights on. Drexel has every opportunity to chime in here btw.

I was upset about what occurred. The type of offense and who it was committed against.

Lew was a made guy too. He contributed a lot. Few guys bothered to actually entertain us with their own show. He did the work. Being a made guy counts for something and tips the scales on a tough call.

I abide by their decision and hope you do too Druff

Load Metric
    Sanlmar I'm just another diamond user such as yourself. I would put you ahead of many diamond users in the best of all time rankings.

I provide some contests. I admit I can't write nor have the desire to type loads of content on here.

Anyways a telling point is Larry having a custom title where as many of the content/hit producers are merely diamond.

Even zap was pissed since he should be the only Diamond Pro on the site.

Anyways I still vote to free lew. Short leash for a probation period of Druff's choosing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Sanlmar I'm just another diamond user such as yourself. I would put you ahead of many diamond users in the best of all time rankings.

I provide some contests. I admit I can't write nor have the desire to type loads of content on here.

Anyways a telling point is Larry having a custom title where as many of the content/hit producers are merely diamond.

Even zap was pissed since he should be the only Diamond Pro on the site.

Anyways I still vote to free lew. Short leash for a probation period of Druff's choosing
    You know as well as I do that custom title Diamond stuff doesn't mean shit. Zap is god. Quality vs quantity. Proves my point.

I'm still learning. The PeterDC story I was oblivious of. Who Deal was. Lotsa stuff. The original history and work is much more important (as this is a nostalgia site).

But thanks kid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    nah i'm just sick of worthless cunts. and since she'd really like to remain a private worthless cunt i feel as if she'll heed my advice and shut the fuck up n go back to wherever she goes.

LOL like Larry never makes threats.
    Where in my post did I say Larry didn't deserve a nap for that? I thought that was pretty obviously the case & even said so in the thread where you quoted that from.

Comments

The_Lurker: wasn't directed at you

big dick: homo
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have decided that, due to the overwhelming support for his unbanning, as well as his respectful behavior during the almost 2 months since he was banned, I will unban him tonight.

If lewfather fucks up again and harasses people in the manner he was before, he will be permabanned, so this is his final chance.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have decided that, due to the overwhelming support for his unbanning, as well as his respectful behavior during the almost 2 months since he was banned, I will unban him tonight.

If lewfather fucks up again and harasses people in the manner he was before, he will be permabanned, so this is his final chance.

but seriously thanks for the second chance everyone.

Comments

The_Lurker: welcome back

Flipper_Fair: Freedom Lewfeather

hongkonger: Welcome back, don't be an asshole

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

but seriously thanks for the second chance everyone.

WELCOME BACK!!! KILL YOURSELF!!!!!! ETC!!!

Comments

lewfather: Here's some green, you'll always be special.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lewfather pesonal info

- white male

- sideburns

- likes Jay Z

- son

- father

- does drugs

- likes Jay Z

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Lewfather pesonal info

fixed

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Lolz

Platinum
    Load Metric

I need to fess up and admit that I didn't know he was banned for posting personal info etc. I haven't exactly been on the forum much lately, and when i saw this thread i rattled off a bit after id had a long day and a few cocktails, not knowing the true details and thinking he was banned for some petty reason...i mean, after all...hes been here for quite a long time - why would he do something serious?

So, i guess i stand corrected. Noose me...

...BUT, it apparently has been a couple of months and if you consider that and his time here, i think he does deserve a second chance with zero tolerance. I guess i overall feel benevolent when considering all the factors.

That being said, and this goes for everyone here - DONT BE A DICKHEAD AND SINK SO LOW TO POST USERS PERSONAL INFO. Thats a total bitch move. People have families and livelihoods and that could be shattered in an instant; we've seen whats happened in the past over the years.

Just dont do it.

Comments

Tellafriend:

big dick: GORDO

Thread Information