Thread: Slim T Trip Report

Load Metric

Slim T Trip Report

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!?!?!?

Load Metric
    Was Slim at a table with Kristy Arnett? She blogs about a southern gentlemen/donk here: http://blogs.pokernews.com/KristyArn...-to-say-it.htm

Anyway, here’s what happened:

I was playing in the $1,000 NLH event on Sunday. My starting table had only one person I recognized (he’s a young Czech guy who I apparently met at a party in Prague. He said he remembered me because I told Melanie Weisner that I would go topless sunbathing on the beach with her if it was just us. I do not remember this. Tequila may be at fault) Anyway! The whole table was having fun, chatting away. I met a guy in the military, a farmer from Michigan, and a friendly, older, gentleman with a southern drawl.

The last player I mentioned, let’s just call him Texas, had done some things that pros would find fishy - his bet sizing, limp calling raises with J4 offsuit out of position, etc. But, he was having fun and didn’t mind he was losing chips. Texas got into a pot with a player with a Sissi Poker Pro patch on. Let’s just call him Italy. On the river, Texas made a large bet of 900 on a low, semi-coordinated, paired board. Italy tanked and asked him if he would show his hand if he folded (classic question to get a read on someone, obviously). Texas didn’t give up much information, joked a bit, then said, “I’ll show ya either way.” Italy called with ace-queen high, and Texas showed him ace-four, for bottom pair.

Italy threw up his hands, made a sound of disgust and laughed. “Were you betting for value? Did you even know what you were doing?” he asked. Texas laughed and didn’t say much. The banter between the two continued in a tense tone, until a few hands later, Texas raised Italy’s big blind. Someone joked about him picking on Italy. “Do you think I’m pickin’ on you?” Texas asked him.

Italy put down his iPad and fired back. “Hey, are you having fun? You are here for fun, right? This isn’t fun for me. This is work. You leave me be and you have fun.”

Texas sheepishly replied, “Well I’m not just here for fun either.”

Italy scoffed and said, “Well then, I feel sorry for your family.”
    Last edited by Deal; 06-27-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Load Metric
    SlimT is a fraud he is RAWWOLF irl see wad ey done done thair
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Was Slim at a table with Kristy Arnett? She blogs about a southern gentlemen/donk here: http://blogs.pokernews.com/KristyArn...-to-say-it.htm

Anyway, here’s what happened:

I was playing in the $1,000 NLH event on Sunday. My starting table had only one person I recognized (he’s a young Czech guy who I apparently met at a party in Prague. He said he remembered me because I told Melanie Weisner that I would go topless sunbathing on the beach with her if it was just us. I do not remember this. Tequila may be at fault) Anyway! The whole table was having fun, chatting away. I met a guy in the military, a farmer from Michigan, and a friendly, older, gentleman with a southern drawl.

The last player I mentioned, let’s just call him Texas, had done some things that pros would find fishy - his bet sizing, limp calling raises with J4 offsuit out of position, etc. But, he was having fun and didn’t mind he was losing chips. Texas got into a pot with a player with a Sissi Poker Pro patch on. Let’s just call him Italy. On the river, Texas made a large bet of 900 on a low, semi-coordinated, paired board. Italy tanked and asked him if he would show his hand if he folded (classic question to get a read on someone, obviously). Texas didn’t give up much information, joked a bit, then said, “I’ll show ya either way.” Italy called with ace-queen high, and Texas showed him ace-four, for bottom pair.

Italy threw up his hands, made a sound of disgust and laughed. “Were you betting for value? Did you even know what you were doing?” he asked. Texas laughed and didn’t say much. The banter between the two continued in a tense tone, until a few hands later, Texas raised Italy’s big blind. Someone joked about him picking on Italy. “Do you think I’m pickin’ on you?” Texas asked him.

Italy put down his iPad and fired back. “Hey, are you having fun? You are here for fun, right? This isn’t fun for me. This is work. You leave me be and you have fun.”

Texas sheepishly replied, “Well I’m not just here for fun either.”

Italy scoffed and said, “Well then, I feel sorry for your family.”
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Easiest way to find out, ask Kristy if any of them had a wolfhound and if she ended up having sex with it.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    drexel and/or druff need to share their story of meeting slim t

the silence is deafening

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    drexel and/or druff need to share their story of meeting slim t

the silence is deafening
    Talked to Druff while he was on break in the 3k limit. I asked if Slim T was for real and he replied "yea, he really is that country," or something to that effect.

That's all I got, but I'm eager for the full report as well.

Load Metric
    More info on Slim T please.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i is in vegas

i done meeted druff and drexel

i is gone win event 58

slim t

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    i is in vegas

i done meeted druff and drexel

i is gone win event 58

slim t
    A+ Trip Report
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    slim t has tried to initiate contact with various outlets for a PFA Party, to no avail -

he says that " everbody done beed busys " so i assume that druff/drexel/serious/ etc have all had conflicting schedules during the WSOP -

i think that slim t is going to stay for an extra week

Ryan

Thread Information