Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Absolute Stone Cold Lock

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thank you for alerting me to this thread! I've never even been to Latin America much less played in their poker tour. Glad they are a fan though. PeterDC gave me great life advice and is among the 1 percent of private messages from different screen names I remember receiving at NWP along with MiconsGirl, Mary J. Blige, somethingUSC, playchips and Sonny. I'd give my entire net worth (≈$3.50) for access to those.

For what it's worth I stopped giving hell to Siriusly ever since he made the post where he said something along the lines of him cringing over any joke he created that was over a month or two old. I'm not trying to say I'm in his league but that finally made him relatable to me. I've been telling people that same thing since junior high and zero people have ever said anything that made me think they understood.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Fantastic story - thx Deal. Missed this in real time.

Please tell me this was Ruth Parasol. Please!
    It wasn't.

It was Betsy Superfon, who apparently was the main pioneer of the 1980s phone sex industry.

Betsy is said to be a nice woman, but seems to have a soft spot for Peter Falcone, even after all he did to her.

She has also dabbled in poker occasionally. She almost appeared on DonkDown Radio, but backed out because she was embarrassed about the whole situation.
    Again apologies for the commercial break in the NFL DD thread. The thread is solid and will survive. Daly is always right.

Nolan Dalla wrote a great 3 part essay about getting stung by PeterDC/Peter Falcone. Very well written.

Nolan Dalla was never really on my list. Was just sort of oblivious to him. This article earns my respect as a writer and story teller.

Gonna be honest, I leave the Falcone tale wanting to know more about Superfon. She was friends with Ruth Parasol. My wife wonders sometime why I call her Ruth during sex.

Thx again Deal. An interesting journey down an old side road. That is what I like best about PFA - the unexpected gold.

http://www.nolandalla.com/conned-37500/
    How Peter Falcone Conned Me Out of $37,000

Load Metric
    Hard to watch the NFL because of all the penalties and phantom penalties. These referees are wrecking game after game. That goddamn Goddell has a new crusade every season. This year it is the pick play. Last couple of years it has been defensive holding. And all the bullshit protect the player penalties. Don't remember the game but saw a QB get tackled after his pass, not a late hit. Defender grabbed the QB by the legs, & rolled him to the ground, not even that hard. 15 yard penalty for roughing the QB. & if the QB gets tapped lightly on the head its 15 yards. Also noticed a lot more hands to the face this year.

Too many flags are flying.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium.

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium.

As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85.
    Anybody paid $14 to watch the game last night got a hell of a good deal. Entertaining game, not much defense % still a few too many flage but still entertaining.

Comments

big dick: You suck too

Load Metric
    the NFL sucks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    the NFL sucks
    So what do you have against it? Just saying the NFL sucks just points out what a simpleton you are. Or do you even have an opinion?

Thread Information