K druff, time for an upgrade.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Load Metric
    How many miles?

Comments

wrenchjockey: 121,043
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I mean, I'm already a bit skeptical after a little bit of druffvestigation. See bolded items (contradicting each other) below from the description.

Death Row Records' 1996 BMW Tupac Shakur was shot in...

This is the actual car that Tupac Shakur was shot while riding in after a Fight at the MGM in Las Vegas. It was driven by Suge Knight and originally leased by Death Row Records.
    This is the first time this car has ever been up for sale or on display since his death in 1996. It has been completely restored to the condition it was in before his death and has just received a new coat of paint. There is a small indentation where we believe one of the bullet holes was but it is hard to tell. Other than that it is fully restored. The photo of the bullet holes is just for reference. The wheels have been replaced with the same wheels that it had at the time of the shooting. It runs great and is in excellent condition.

The shooting occurred September, 7th 1996 at 11:15 p.m. pacific time when the car with Shakur and Knight stopped at a red light at East Flamingo Road and Koval Lane. Shakur was struck by four .40 caliber rounds fired from a Glock two in the chest, one in the arm, and one in the thigh.

The new owner will be provided with documentation proving ownership and history. The car has had several owners since the shooting but the most recent put it through a full restoration. The car was put up for sale recently by an unauthorized company that did not have the rights to it or possession of the vehicle.(see cease and desist letter) Celebrity Cars has the vehicle on display in our showroom and is available for sale.

Priced at $1.5 Million

Well all well and good, but I ran the VIN and came up with this:

Name:  TUPAC5.png
Views: 641
Size:  78.5 KB

According to this report, the vehicle has been sold three times since the shooting. Two title registrations shown in boxes, plus the sale to the company selling the car.
    At the very least, someone's full of it.

Prior to this auction, all of the records are in the LA area, and after the auction everything is in the San Diego area, then sold to Celebrity Cars.

Interesting little twist, you'd think they'd have their shit together, selling a car they value at 1.5M.

Comments

Dan Druff: they didn't see detective wrench coming
    Last edited by wrenchjockey; 09-16-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Aren't the windows on those like an inch thick? Love that shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The shooting occurred right in front of the first apartment complex where I lived in Vegas.

This occurred about 8 years before I lived there, but that was the location. The complex was fairly nice, but the area was ghetto, despite being just 3/4 mile from Caesars.

Since the building got converted into condos in 2007 (and I was forced to move), it became super trashy, especially after the real estate crash of 2008.

Also...

After arriving at the scene, police and paramedics took Knight and a wounded Shakur to the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. Chris Carroll, the first Las Vegas police officer to arrive on the scene, heard Shakur's last words, "fuck you". Carroll reports that he refused to say another word to him or another officer.

I can actually relate a bit to Tupac there. In dreams I've had where someone is right about to kill me, I start yelling, "Fuck you" at them repeatedly, but then wake up before the actual deed is done.

Load Metric
    Lol at druff relating to tupac

I see it tho, i can see tupac yelling at the in n out employee that the restaurant closes at 12, not 11:55, THUG LIFE.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lol at druff relating to tupac

I see it tho, i can see tupac yelling at the in n out employee that the restaurant closes at 12, not 11:55, THUG LIFE.
    -I-A
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information