Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My crypto / blockchain adventure

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Added another £3.5k of purchases this week taking total buys to around £48.5k including fees and costs. Only another £1.5k to go to complete the buy phase which will be to buy coinpoker when the ICO starts (10:00 GMT Friday 19th). Figure this will be a fail long term but pretty sure it will be a quick short term winner so just jumping into the warm ICO waters.

Still a bit uneasy about having such a large proportion of the portfolio value tied up in Dragonchain. Will keep an eye on it and if it falls much further I will pussy out and sell.

Used Bitcoin to increase holdings in Litecoin, Ethereum, OmiseGo, Ripple and Spankchain.

After a big run up last week, this week has been a bit of a correction. Weekly P&L is -£28,353.08 and the cumulative P&L is +£111,055.67.
    Are you using MyEtherWallet to buy ICO tokens?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Added another £3.5k of purchases this week taking total buys to around £48.5k including fees and costs. Only another £1.5k to go to complete the buy phase which will be to buy coinpoker when the ICO starts (10:00 GMT Friday 19th). Figure this will be a fail long term but pretty sure it will be a quick short term winner so just jumping into the warm ICO waters.

Still a bit uneasy about having such a large proportion of the portfolio value tied up in Dragonchain. Will keep an eye on it and if it falls much further I will pussy out and sell.

Used Bitcoin to increase holdings in Litecoin, Ethereum, OmiseGo, Ripple and Spankchain.

After a big run up last week, this week has been a bit of a correction. Weekly P&L is -£28,353.08 and the cumulative P&L is +£111,055.67.
    Are you using MyEtherWallet to buy ICO tokens?
    I use MyEtherWallet but my private keys are stored on my Trezor. MEW has a Trezor integration.

Comments

snake_in_the_ass: Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

rofl some dumbass at the office was pitching this to me like a month ago. Seems like he's in good company.
    Wow nice. Sweet 500% gain in one month. How much did you both put in?
    And the answer there came none. Because you didn't buy anything and missed the boat.

Better luck next time.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Wow nice. Sweet 500% gain in one month. How much did you both put in?
    And the answer there came none. Because you didn't buy anything and missed the boat.

Better luck next time.
    Updated p/l please n-word

Comments

Belly Buster: That's no way to ask

Load Metric

Better luck next time.
    Despite an ugly day today and taking quite a beating, still showing an overall profit of $10,640.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Made the final puchase this week. Total outlay is £50,210 in currency, and £486.66 in fees and other stuff.

Have generally unloaded my Dragonchain to balance the portfolio and have added to Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ethos. Jumped into the coinpoker ICO for 4 ETH hoping to sell early once it's listed.

Plan now is to sit tight and slowly sell up over the coming weeks. Weekly P&L is -£35,690.10 and the cumulative P&L is +£75,365.58.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Gold
    Load Metric

Better luck next time.
    Persians are the n-words of the Middle East.

Gold
    Load Metric

Better luck next time.
    The guy put his money on the line and is winning. You and that loser sonatine are on the sidelines with no skin in the game. You guys are the n-words.

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: n-word identification rep

Load Metric
    Name:  3A1B8377-9912-4B9C-879A-4CB449A208BD.jpeg
Views: 479
Size:  94.9 KB

Load Metric
    Yes because if there is one thing that the world of high finance has taught us, its that winners call total strangers on the internet n-words like 5 or 6 times before noon every day.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Yes because if there is one thing that the world of high finance has taught us, its that winners call total strangers on the internet n-words like 5 or 6 times before noon every day.
    I heard Warren Buffet starts the days with at least 10 “n-words” on 4chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I heard Warren Buffet starts the days with at least 10 “n-words” on 4chan.
    yeah but in his defense he has to unwind somehow since they shut down the child sex slave ring at his favorite pizzeria.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Made the final puchase this week. Total outlay is £50,210 in currency, and £486.66 in fees and other stuff.

Have generally unloaded my Dragonchain to balance the portfolio and have added to Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ethos. Jumped into the coinpoker ICO for 4 ETH hoping to sell early once it's listed.

Plan now is to sit tight and slowly sell up over the coming weeks. Weekly P&L is -£35,690.10 and the cumulative P&L is +£75,365.58.

Load Metric
    Druff you’re going to have to find a replacement for this eurofag as he’s probably killed himself by now

Load Metric
    Druff you’re going to have to find a replacement for this eurofag as he’s probably killed himself by now
    This is another guy who doesn’t deserve a beating.

He shared his story. It never inspired me to duplicate but I enjoyed his success.

He never talked Crypto smack like some of the others here and deserves a pass.

Comments

gimmick:

Sheesfaced:

Salty_Aus: Yup

BCR: One of the most cordial and useful posters here. Not to mention spending his time running the radio tournaments for the benefit of the site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

He shared his story. It never inspired me to duplicate but I enjoyed his success.

Yea never been a big fan of kicking people when they are down, not that i had any reason to either with Belly Buster. He provided solid content in his own thread for weeks. He might have tilted a bit two weeks ago towards Krypt. It appears people get grumpy when they lose money.

Two weeks ago i said he might have caught the last wave to make money with anything resembling holding. Guess even he didn't get out fast enough.

Gold
    Load Metric

Exactly. Hopefully escaped ahead or even. Even a small loss ain't the end of the world.

Load Metric

Amen

Krypt enjoys the suffering of others which is why he will never be a god.

Load Metric
    He's 20 and can't get laid without paying for it i'd be pissed too
    Last edited by big dick; 02-05-2018 at 10:04 PM.

I knew this would happen and tried to get Belly Buster to lock in at least some profits but I fear he lost it all. I found his story inspirational for how you could jump on a bandwagon late and still make good money if you were prepared to take a risk. At one point he was £100,000 ($130,000) ahead which is a pretty sweet chunk of change.

Thread Information