Thread: Seattle sports station morning show host busted in prostitution sting

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Seattle sports station morning show host busted in prostitution sting

I'm sure those that live around here have heard about this, but anyone who has spent any significant amount of time in the Seattle area knows Mitch in the Morning.

Oops.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...els-shut-down/

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I'm sure those that live around here have heard about this, but anyone who has spent any significant amount of time in the Seattle area knows Mitch in the Morning.

Oops.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...els-shut-down/

Poor guy went out for a rub n tug, and got pounded in the ass instead.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol

Load Metric
    Legalize it and get this stupid shit over with.

Comments

Indyrick: +1
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    From the article...

“The basic premise is, if there was no demand, we wouldn’t have this problem,” said Bellevue police detective Tor Kraft.

What total horseshit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me - and im referring to the constant pointless stings and war against the whole industry.

“The basic premise is, if there was no demand, we wouldn’t have this problem,” said Bellevue police detective Tor Kraft.
    Well, no shit...

The thing is, there is a demand, and there will always be a demand. It's the oldest profession in the history of mankind. Its not going anywhere anytime soon.

Maybe they should tax and regulate it...hmmm, kind of reminds me of something else they should do that to...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ya think Mitch in the Evening has a shot?

Comments

The_Lurker: well played

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just another classic example of the liberal assault on reality. Like everyone knows, the willingness of sex starved middle aged men to pay damaged often exploited young women for sex is as old as mankind itself. It is just a byproduct of how we as a species are wired and how we interact in groups.

A city trying to reduce the "demand" for prostitution with police stings shows just how disconnected from reality the people making the decisions really are. All they are going to do is cause the sex industry to go farther and farther underground where the exploitation and dangerous conditions for the girls is going to get higher and higher, and cause a lot of completely meaningless, useless and unnecessary damage in the process. Also, the fact that this police spokesman would even suggest that the men "aren't thinking about the exploitation of the women" (or something along those lines) again shows a very poor understanding of basic human (especially male human) psychology. When soliciting prostitutes the parts of the brain controlling your actions are way more ancient and way more powerful than the part of the brain that controls empathy.

Comments

Tellafriend: Right again

Load Metric
    Between Mitch Levy and Craig Carton in New York, the reputation of radio sports show hosts is at a new low.

Load Metric
    Hopefully someone reaches out and lends this poor bastard a helping hand so there's a happy ending to this treacherous situation.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Nice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Prohibition in markets for things like this is definitely not the answer and they can do a lot of monitoring with legalized versions of prostitutes forcing std testing regularly, etc...

The biggest problem is a majority of prostitutes are drug fiends and our government would try to prevent those workers from getting jobs (if legal) so we would still see a lot of illegal pimps out there selling the strung out hoes they have,

Do we have enough clean broads willing to get in on a clean and legal prostitution gig is the thing?

I'd lean towards yes but these girls would likely want a lot more money so the cheaper street pimp would still have enough clientele with his drugged up skank hoes and we know that guy ain't paying his fair share of taxes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Prohibition in markets for things like this is definitely not the answer and they can do a lot of monitoring with legalized versions of prostitutes forcing std testing regularly, etc...

The biggest problem is a majority of prostitutes are drug fiends and our government would try to prevent those workers from getting jobs (if legal) so we would still see a lot of illegal pimps out there selling the strung out hoes they have,

Do we have enough clean broads willing to get in on a clean and legal prostitution gig is the thing?

I'd lean towards yes but these girls would likely want a lot more money so the cheaper street pimp would still have enough clientele with his drugged up skank hoes and we know that guy ain't paying his fair share of taxes.
    In Amsterdam (and maybe other Northern Europe places?) legalized prostitution has been around a while and it seems to be working well, but I admit it is not something I have a whole lot of knowledge on so I could be wrong. In Seattle specifically I would guess there is enough tech money floating around to support relatively high priced, regulated legalized prostitution.

Thread Information