Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Trump Has Alzheimers Thread

Load Metric

Official Trump Has Alzheimers Thread

So of all people, Alex Jones has put the president's mental decline on page 1, by accident no less.

Here is Alex Jones claiming that the president is being drugged without his knowledge:

"I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea, and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged,” Jones said. “Now first they had to isolate him to do that. But, yes, ladies and gentleman, I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words, and I’m going to leave it at that. I’ve talked to folks that have talked to him directly.”

And this is the medical definition of "sundowning" :

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...g/faq-20058511

And here is a far more involved, professional analysis that will be ignored by this community because a) its not Alex Jones and b) its essentially an academic paper so the village science deniers will feel obligated to discredit it's lack of Jesus power or something:

http://neurocritic.blogspot.com/2017...to-assess.html

But to the 5 or 6 people here who actually have educations or are not fetal alcoholism survivors, prepare to face some really unpleasant truths.

Bonus points: huge history of Alzheimers in Trump's family. The hugest history folks.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Possible.

This is the problem with electing a President around (or over) 70.

Even though I'm a big fan of Reagan's, it's clear that his Alzheimers was already taking effect in the middle of his 2nd term. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice that in hindsight.

Age could/should have been a major issue in this last campaign, but it wasn't. Trump was old. Hillary was old. Bernie was even older and looked 80.

Somehow the younger candidates facing Trump in the primary didn't make enough of a deal of his age or health. They were all pretty clueless in how to counter him. (Then again, so was Hillary.)

People worry about an aging President dying, but the bigger issue is the slow mental decline, which is not at all uncommon for people over 70.

Load Metric
    Crazy like a fox!!!!

All part of his master plan.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Essentially an academic paper.

Links to a blog.

Shut it down for fucks sake. Fat smelly social retard loser nerd.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quick tardboy, make an owl thread. Youre my little bitch boy muppet. How was this weekends thai food? Not having to leave the house for weeks at a time must be sweet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Donald Trump has proven that you don't have to be a genius (or have any intelligence at all) to be a Billionaire.

Load Metric
    By now it should be clear that Alex Jones making statements about anything should be flat out discarded. Sort of like Druff making statements about computers. They only make sense to the gullible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    By now it should be clear that Alex Jones making statements about anything should be flat out discarded. Sort of like Druff making statements about computers. They only make sense to the gullible.

I feel like you typed that without actually reading beyond the words "Alex Jones" in the original post.

It would be unprecedented for Jones to go after Trump, which is the only plausible explanation for reporting he is exhibiting textbook signs of Alzheimers. For him to do so while attributing those symptoms to a broad conspiracy to poison him with tranqu's is entirely realistic however.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sonatine - you seem like the type to be scared of your own shadow. From what I hear, it is a big shadow too.

Load Metric
    The obvious pro to a sick Trump is seeing the twisted old bastard struck off. But surely there are a few cons to consider too.

Like fucking armageddon for starters.

The one positive from those hurricanes is its distracted Trump from escalating international tensions even further. But in a week or two, he'll be back to spazzing out on twitter, itching to stir up the hornet's nest even further with China and their lovable rogue neighbours.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It also probably doesn't help his mental state that during the late 70s and early 80s, Trump snorted up the equivalent of the 50 yard line at Studio 54 on a regular basis (as most well-to-do Manhattan urbanites did during that time).

Is there a Trump death line out there? Like, not by assassination....but just all of us waking up one morning and finding out his heart gave out or some shit during his sleep? He has an atrocious diet. Good value there IMO
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

I feel like you typed that without actually reading beyond the words "Alex Jones" in the original post.

It would be unprecedented for Jones to go after Trump, which is the only plausible explanation for reporting he is exhibiting textbook signs of Alzheimers. For him to do so while attributing those symptoms to a broad conspiracy to poison him with tranqu's is entirely realistic however.
    I'm not willing to believe his observation. Do we have Trump slurring words in believable reports? Jones will make up an observation if he can then explain it away with a conspiracy theory before cutting over to a commercial selling catheters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    It also probably doesn't help his mental state that during the late 70s and early 80s, Trump snorted up the equivalent of the 50 yard line at Studio 54 on a regular basis (as most well-to-do Manhattan urbanites did during that time).

Is there a Trump death line out there? Like, not by assassination....but just all of us waking up one morning and finding out his heart gave out or some shit during his sleep? He has an atrocious diet. Good value there IMO

He was also a long term client of the biggest legal speed peddler in NYC. He spent absolute ages strung out on that shit, degrading his nervous system/synapses.

Comments

Shizzmoney: that's probably why his face looks like a weathered NFL football

Load Metric
    I reckon his b cluster issues are being confused as dementia.
    He's a textbook narcissist with associated disorders. Borderline Personality Disorder is way more prevalent in males who are narcissistic.
    I've met a few people who have BPD and they do this funky bullshit in their minds and virtually anything becomes 'their truth' they flip flop on issues and lie with ease. Even when they obviously lie they ooze contempt and deflect in an often absurd manner when confronted.
    Probably more an old school narcissistic sociopath anyway, BPD is WAY more prevalent in women.
    In my professional opinion.

Comments

sonatine: extremely good post reps

Tellafriend: This perfectly describes the mental disorder- I lived w a chick with it and it's unnerving

Gold
    Load Metric
    You have to ask yourself why someone would sedate him. Lets assume this is a recent phenomena and his tweeting was often done sober. Who thinks that him being drugged up would reduce his tweeting? No. He'd be going off more than ever.

I do think he could be in early stages of dementia, but thats not like not particularly unlikely for any random person his age.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This would totally explain how he could forget he said an airplane could never bring down the towers.

Load Metric
    It's essentially an academic paper

So you post some nerds opinion from "blogspot"....you know where all the non science deniers post their riveting information.......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    This thread is full of alternative facts..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    This thread is full of alternative facts..

It would be funnier though if he did... just to imagine Hillary not even being able to beat someone who has Alzheimers.

Thread Information