Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jim Carrey goes full limitles at New York Fashion Week

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Most likely you were going for a circumcision joke which would be mildly funny if I didn't specify Reebok hoodie. Nobody wears Reebok foreskin and what the fuck has "most guys" ever had to do with me anyway?

Load Metric
    The devil/god is in the detail young limitles. You could learn a lot from me.

Load Metric
    The second most likely thing you were going for is some KKK joke which doesn't work for even more reasons than the 4skin option. And options 3-8 got so few votes they aren't worth mentioning.

This isn't an attack on you limitles please know that. I think you are great. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses.

Load Metric

Can someone screen this and tell me if limitles gets weird when his friend is interviewing him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here I will get this thread back on track with a post from an actual sane person.

They have been doing forensics on the girlfriend who committed suicide's computer. They found this letter she wrote to him from 2013. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this case will get settled, for a TON of money. This is essentially a smoking gun. Hookers, cocaine, and STD's.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3532465

Name:  letter.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  226.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Here I will get this thread back on track with a post from an actual sane person.

They have been doing forensics on the girlfriend who committed suicide's computer. They found this letter she wrote to him from 2013. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this case will get settled, for a TON of money. This is essentially a smoking gun. Hookers, cocaine, and STD's.
    No , it won't.

Jim Carrey doesn't want to settle this case.

His attorneys keep filing motions to dismiss.

Now he says he tried to settle this case from the beginning. He claims he offered the family money but they're trying to extort millions of dollars from him.

I bet he offered them $50,000 for the girls funeral, if they signed a non-disclosure agreement and a promise not to sue.

He thinks a jury would believe him over this girl's text messages and other evidence because he's a rich celebrity.

I think any lawyer or agent would urge him to settle this case for $1 to $5 million now. Then sign non-disclosure agreements so no one can talk about it.

Jim Carrey has as many STD's as Charlie Sheen and his career is fucking over and done.

The only movie he could make now is Dumb & Dumber 3.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Damn! He looks crazier than Mumbles!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you left this out

"It's unclear if this letter was ever sent to Carrey, or if there's any clear evidence that White was actually the one who wrote it, or when it was actually written."

Load Metric
    It's unreal that every comment in this thread isn't some form of "he's an actor, he's acting". This place still surprises me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    It's unreal that every comment in this thread isn't some for of "he's an actor, he's acting". This place still surprises me.
    I hate to really say it but the cliche football saying 'next man up' really does apply to the nwp/dd/pfa forums.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

you left this out

"It's unclear if this letter was ever sent to Carrey, or if there's any clear evidence that White was actually the one who wrote it, or when it was actually written."
    Are you mentally retarded? Or just drunk again?

Load Metric
    Limitles isn't mentally retarded. Sure he's a faggot and a big time little bitch but he's not mentally retarded.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler;705990[COLOR=#ff0000
    ]Here I will get this thread back on track with a post from an actual sane person. [/COLOR]

Are you talking third person in the opening sentence claiming sanity? You are insanely stupid.
    I'll put a little more of the quoted article so you can get your bearings you ugly, hacking, prickly-eyed mongo licking fuckity fucker

"I want you to apologize for it because you care enough to," the letter reads.

It's unclear if this letter was ever sent to Carrey, or if there's any clear evidence that White was actually the one who wrote it, or when it was actually written.
    And we're not sure about Unicorns"

Load Metric
    Which is more likely to happen tomorrow? Mass shooting in northwest USA or Jim Carrey offed? It's gotta be something. Way to many normies are covertly sliding Reynard wrap under their new era ball caps on this Vegas thing. And yeah that's prob exactly what they are supposed to be doing but still something else needs to take that focus off at least for a while. This is 9/11 at 30x speed as far as info coming out.

Load Metric
    I take it back. Jim Carrey has been awesome for years. I had no idea. He looks 10 years younger here at least.

"You're in a loving place, or you're in a unloving place. If you are with me right now you cannot be unhappy, it's impossible."

Thread Information