I embarrassingly know jack shit about computers so looking for some laptop advice from anybody who knows about computers...

have a shitty HP laptop right now and it keeps choking on itself so looking to upgrade...

I'm looking for something that can run bovada/ACR/my HUD/hold em manager and thinkorswim (trading platform) at the same time without running really slowly...

right now I have 6GB of RAM and an intel core i3-4030U 1.90 GHz processor...I think that's what I need to focus on when looking for computing power, but again not sure...if I'm correct that these are the main things I need to look at what kinda size RAM/processor would I need to be able to run all those programs above smoothly? don't need some super high end gaming laptop, but would like something that's functional even if it means not going in and picking out the cheapest one and upgrading every couple of years...

would prefer to spend around $500, but if I need to spend more to get something that's functional and won't cause me to fucking tilt when shit starts to slow down I'll do it...

thanks in advance for any help...