Thread: Friendly advice oh fuck this is now live

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Friendly advice oh fuck this is now live

I got's me a new neighbor that is some backwater hick, anyway, he took down a huge tree, all day chain saws and chippers, by 6pm I was goin O.J. I walk by the "used car lot", with a casual pass and immediate turn-around which get's their attention so they said yes when I asked if they had a permit.

After the tree downing they are out front with a small fire. This is Canada but it's not exactly the boonies.

Cut to ten minutes ago, a firetruck rolls up an down the street and ends up in front of said hick's house. Someone else not too pleased

Question was going to be, should I double down tomorrow a.m. with loud music or otherwise. They intend to start up again at ten in the A.M.

Comments

FPS_Russia: When Canada gets nice and diversified (and it is) and not getting robbed, beat up or killed will be your concern you'll realize this is a nothing burger. They'll run out trees soon unuf.

DRK Star: Yes, it's always a good idea to fuck with guys who burn things, and have chainsaws and a wood chipper

Load Metric
    Do you rent or own?

Because honestly if its an option, just fucking move.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Literal tree hugger haha
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I have a whole bunch of evil shit in mind.

first off don't get caught ok!

ne drop of super glue in any lock will fuck it up permanently.

also ignore him, better yet pretend he is dead. letting the neighbours fuck with him is fun too.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You have to get a permit to cut down a tree on your own property? Holy shit Canadians must love cutting down trees for something like that to happen.

If I were you I'd just go over there with a bottle of sloe gin and my maple leaf tattoo visible, yada yada yada, problem solved.

Load Metric
    Were they using the tree they cut down as firewood? That would be a shitty, smoky fire if so.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    I have a whole bunch of evil shit in mind.

first off don't get caught ok!

ne drop of super glue in any lock will fuck it up permanently.

also ignore him, better yet pretend he is dead. letting the neighbours fuck with him is fun too.
    Yeah you're right about being too obvious. Just asking about the permit shines a light on me.
    Yes I own, and I should say these are not next door neighbors, but across the street and down a bit.
    Tree cutting taken seriously here for various reasons. Can't cut some types down at all.
    The guys got firewood stacked high already so I hope that's not his thinking, possibly sub division on the brain as it's a big corner lot. They're back at it now

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    In American cities the govt will actually come in by force to cut down lazy peoples trees. In Canada you have to ask the govt if you can cut down a tree and some can't be cut for any reason(I'm guessing the Maple). Amazing difference. Say what you want about the boonies but at least there are no tree SWAT teams... If you cut down a tree you plant a new one. How is that a hard concept?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I got's me a new neighbor that is some backwater hick, anyway, he took down a huge tree, all day chain saws and chippers, by 6pm I was goin O.J. I walk by the "used car lot", with a casual pass and immediate turn-around which get's their attention so they said yes when I asked if they had a permit.

After the tree downing they are out front with a small fire. This is Canada but it's not exactly the boonies.

Cut to ten minutes ago, a firetruck rolls up an down the street and ends up in front of said hick's house. Someone else not too pleased

Question was going to be, should I double down tomorrow a.m. with loud music or otherwise. They intend to start up again at ten in the A.M.
    This (pic below Red Cedar) is the beast in question, actually three stumps left when all said and done. Not this tall but as tall as any in this area. Think shake roofing, which you can't buy anymore or wooden decks.

Immigrants into these parts are the least likely to become boorish neighbours. Good ole northern white trash are the most offensive. They only cut down some trees but outed themselves with a little campfire on the front lawn afterwards. That's one I haven't seen before.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric

This (pic below Red Cedar) is the beast in question, actually three stumps left when all said and done. Not this tall but as tall as any in this area. Think shake roofing, which you can't buy anymore or wooden decks.

Immigrants into these parts are the least likely to become boorish neighbours. Good ole northern white trash are the most offensive. They only cut down some trees but outed themselves with a little campfire on the front lawn afterwards. That's one I haven't seen before.

Did they come from any of these places?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Bakersfield at number 5? This list is bullshit. My hometown is the undisputed white trash capital of California.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    While everyone hand wrings over what they perceive as a crisis and displays various levels of white guilt. Let me remind you what's happening every single day and never reported in the MSM.
    Check out this letter. Sept 9th

Other recent videos, remember this is constant and 100% unreported by the MSM. If this was white on black crime we all know the MSM would declare this a national crisis and have around the clock coverage. Why the bias?

Sept 8th Three dead white girls -- Four fellas explaining why they did it in Fort Worth and Kenosha
    Sept 10th Welcome to hell -- Black on white murder beyond belief
    Sept 5th White dude offers a fella some help at 7-11 -- Fella attacks him with an AX
    Sept 7th
    The real reason George Clooney is selling his Italian villa and moving to the USA
    Sept 5th Black mob beats white guy at wedding in St Charles, Mo.
    Sept 11th Danger, denial, deceit and delusion at the Obama library in Chicago

On and on and on this 1 guy on YT is the only one covering this,
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-12-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Yeah, northern hayseed is a better term for the neighbours. They work, own every type of vehicle for land and water and on weekends enjoy
    felling large Western Cedars. The patriarch is a modern day Barnie Rubble

Load Metric
    you know... its all about the view.

Name:  IMG_4154.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  906.4 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information