Thread: Todd don't worry about the change!!

Ballin'
    Load Metric

Todd don't worry about the change!!

Hi Todd,

It was a pleasure talking to you on air in regards to my "name update". However, after some thought, I wish to revoke those changes and keep my current status of "ballin" or anything else you prefer as the site owner. The reason I am requesting this is that I don't want you to possibly incur future gambling debts if my picks were to lose. I am concerned for you in regards to your gambling habits. I don't want to see it get to a stage where you are using "Obama Care" like Master Ken for a cell phone to host radio shows in the future.

Therefore anyone who was interested in or was going to buy "Professor TMMLK" picks please note it will be cancelled as my concerns stated above. Thank you for your understanding in regards to this important matter.

In closing, I have a poem for you below Todd.

Best Wishes,
    TMMLK

Fellow gambler, take my hand, I'm your friend. I understand. I've know your guilt, your shame, remorse.

I've borne the burden of your cross. I've found a friend who offered ease. He suffered, too, with this disease.

Although he had no majic cure, He showed me how we could endure. We walked together side by side; We spoke of things we had to hide. We told of sleepless nights and debts, of broken home and lies and threats.

And so my weary gambler friend, Please take this hand that I extend. Take one more chance at something new.....Another gambler helping you!!!!

Comments

MumblesBadly: PFA needs more humility and poetry. Well done on both fronts!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    1/4
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    What a baby

Load Metric
    Don't tell me you bet your whole bankroll on the Patriots

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    Hi Todd,

It was a pleasure talking to you on air in regards to my "name update". However, after some thought, I wish to revoke those changes and keep my current status of "ballin" or anything else you prefer as the site owner. The reason I am requesting this is that I don't want you to possibly incur future gambling debts if my picks were to lose. I am concerned for you in regards to your gambling habits. I don't want to see it get to a stage where you are using "Obama Care" like Master Ken for a cell phone to host radio shows in the future.

Therefore anyone who was interested in or was going to buy "Professor TMMLK" picks please note it will be cancelled as my concerns stated above. Thank you for your understanding in regards to this important matter.

Best Wishes,
    TMMLK

Fellow gambler, take my hand, I'm your friend. I understand. I've know your guilt, your shame, remorse.

I've borne the burden of your cross. I've found a friend who offered ease. He suffered, too, with this disease.

Although he had no majic cure, He showed me how we could endure. We walked together side by side; We spoke of things we had to hide. We told of sleepless nights and debts, of broken home and lies and threats.

And so my weary gambler friend, Please take this hand that I extend. Take one more chance at something new.....Another gambler helping you!!!!

Dear best poster/ best co host ever,

Very disappointing you caved in here and didnt hold out for the title you deserve.

With all due respect, I hope you now die in a grease fire.

gs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was just about to change the statuts, too.

Oh well

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: HOF

MumblesBadly: LOL Druff teasing the Unofficial NFL Picks God!

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    Hi Todd,

Best Wishes,
    TMMLK

Dear best poster/ best co host ever,

Very disappointing you caved in here and didnt hold out for the title you deserve.

With all due respect, I hope you now die in a grease fire.

gs

TMMLK is heart broken by your comments C$ - Hopefully you can find it in you to forgive the best poster and co host. I am just looking to help out where I can. I don't think I will sleep well tonight now with C$ now coming down hard on me

Load Metric
    Why don't you just shut up and post a winner?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Why don't you just shut up and post a winner?
    Even Stu Feiner will give you a free pick.

But he doesn't include a poem with each pick. Get busy or get lost TMMLK

Thread Information