Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where I think FPS Russia is correct

Platinum
    Load Metric

Where I think FPS Russia is correct

FWIW I am ethnically an Ashkenazi Jew. I am not religious at all, and I personally I feel I self identify more as an American than a Jew, but I also understand that for all intensive purposes most people, including Jews, treat Jews as a race, and by that definition I clearly am a Jew, so that is that.

Anyways, for good or bad I think that FPS Russia has a lot of valid points about Ashkenazi Jews in Western society. I think they do, as a group, exert enormous influence towards undermining Western nation states; however, I don't think their motives are evil, it is more of self preservation. For good or bad, for a couple thousand years Jews were treated as second hand citizens in Christian Europe, which put them under intense selective pressure, both biologically and culturally, where they as a group basically "evolved" high IQ, strong business skills, and strong family and group cohesiveness in order to survive. (I don't consider myself personally to be particularly smart or a good capitalist, but I think there is plenty of empirical and scientific evidence that as a group Jews are very smart and very good capitalists, and whether you want to attribute this to nurture/nature or some combination of the 2 probably doesn't matter)

Then in the beginning of the 20th century, when the Industrial Revolution and capitalism started, because of this selective pressure they had gone through Jews were situated very well genetically/culturally to become good capitalists and thrive. However, there was obviously a lot of bitterness by the "proletariat" class towards these Jews who had previously been 2nd class citizens but now were thriving while they weren't, and national fascists in the early 20th center, Hitler being the most notably, was able to draw on this bitterness to gain power and the Jews were almost wiped out via genocide.

Since that time I think Jews as a group have been working to undermine Western nation states, but I don't think their motive is evil per se, and I am not even sure it is even a cognizant, coherent strategy, I think it is more of a reflexive survival instinct to ensure that the anti-semitic national fascism of the early 20th century that killed so many European Jews never comes back. And they have largely been successful at this. However, I think they have been too successful and the pendulum has swung too far left, and the entire fabric of western society is in danger of being destabilized by globalism and our society is crumbling and in serious danger of coming apart.

I actually have more thoughts, but am tired, so maybe another day.

Comments

FPS_Russia: It's nice to see some conversation on this subject.

tony bagadonuts: intensive purposes rep

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I also think fps makes valid points at times, but like i said he's stuck in one dimension, there are hundreds of factions vying for power in many geo political theatres. To solely point out the jews is being narrow minded at best.

The jew conspiracy is conspiracy training wheels, also it's important to distinguish between criminal elements of any particular sect/cult/race etc and the people as a whole.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    FWIW I am ethnically an Ashkenazi Jew. I am not religious at all, and I personally I feel I self identify more as an American than a Jew, but I also understand that for all intensive purposes most people, including Jews, treat Jews as a race, and by that definition I clearly am a Jew, so that is that.

Anyways, for good or bad I think that FPS Russia has a lot of valid points about Ashkenazi Jews in Western society. I think they do, as a group, exert enormous influence towards undermining Western nation states; however, I don't think their motives are evil, it is more of self preservation. For good or bad, for a couple thousand years Jews were treated as second hand citizens in Christian Europe, which put them under intense selective pressure, both biologically and culturally, where they as a group basically "evolved" high IQ, strong business skills, and strong family and group cohesiveness in order to survive. (I don't consider myself personally to be particularly smart or a good capitalist, but I think there is plenty of empirical and scientific evidence that as a group Jews are very smart and very good capitalists, and whether you want to attribute this to nurture/nature or some combination of the 2 probably doesn't matter)

Then in the beginning of the 20th century, when the Industrial Revolution and capitalism started, because of this selective pressure they had gone through Jews were situated very well genetically/culturally to become good capitalists and thrive. However, there was obviously a lot of bitterness by the "proletariat" class towards these Jews who had previously been 2nd class citizens but now were thriving while they weren't, and national fascists in the early 20th center, Hitler being the most notably, was able to draw on this bitterness to gain power and the Jews were almost wiped out via genocide.
    Aside from saying FPS had good points with his anti-Semitic rants and nonsense YouTube videos, the rest of the above is mostly true.

Jews in the US adapted to their environment, and rose from the working-poor to a very successful group.

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard
    Since that time I think Jews as a group have been working to undermine Western nation states, but I don't think their motive is evil per se, and I am not even sure it is even a cognizant, coherent strategy, I think it is more of a reflexive survival instinct to ensure that the anti-semitic national fascism of the early 20th century that killed so many European Jews never comes back. And they have largely been successful at this. However, I think they have been too successful and the pendulum has swung too far left, and the entire fabric of western society is in danger of being destabilized by globalism and our society is crumbling and in serious danger of coming apart.
    This part is where you really do sound like FPS.

Jews aren't trying to undermine anything.

The problem is that, as a formerly oppressed group which made it on top despite the adversity, Jews are now overly sensitive to any perceived oppression against others. Therefore, many Jews find it their God-given duty to "help" blacks, gays, Mexicans, even Muslims, recalling their own history as an oppressed and disadvantaged minority in the US.

Unfortunately, while noble, this "search for victims" rarely ends well, as each disadvantaged group has their own story and reason for being disadvantaged.

For example, while racism still exists in the US and does hinder the success of black people, the major problems in the US black community comes from within. Even if all racism were magically eliminated, the black community in the US would still be a mess due to its own internal problems. Liberal Jews do not want to acknowledge this, and instead believe they can play superhero and lead all disadvantaged groups to rise to prosperity. It's not nearly that simple.

In other areas, there has been some progress. For example, there have been huge strides made in the past 20 years regarding mainstream acceptance of gays. However, this was a much easier task, as gays were not economically disadvantaged, nor did they suffer from an internal cultural violent crime problem.

White anti-Semites will often point to a Jewish conspiracy to destroy Western civilization. What Jews saw as bringing much-needed equality and acceptance to gays in America, the white nationalists see a conspiracy to destroy the family unit and bring down the West from within. This is, of course, ridiculous, but that's how they see it. Similarly, Jews pressing for an end to racism are seen by these same white nationalists are attempting to cause a mix of all races, thus destroying the "superior" white race.

I do not believe Jews are trying to destroy Western civilization at all. Instead, liberal Jews are trying to tweak it to achieve "equality", but are misguided in many of their attempts and reasons for doing so.

Load Metric
    The OP needs to read up a *bit* more about history to get the timing of some historical happenings. Or, at least watch and learn from entertaining YouTube vids.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fair enough. I should clarify I don't think there is a deliberate Jewish conspiracy to destabilize the West. Like I said earlier, if anything it is a collective, unconscious defensive reflex. At the end of the day most liberal Jews, and indeed most liberals period, are good people trying to do the right thing for everyone. But I do believe that liberal Jews in power today (whether that be in business, media, technology, law etc.) are hyper sensitive to Christian right wing nationalistic fascism for historical reasons, and in their quest to combat this force they are destabilizing the underpinings of Western society.

I am not personally religious at all, but I do believe that religiosity, specifically Christianity, is an important component that keeps our society (and indeed probably any society) functional. And I am highly skeptical that as a society, or indeed as a species, we can just turn our backs on religion and move on to some greater secular globalistic utopia. It certainly isn't perfect, or fair to all, but religion has its place in giving societies the ethical and moral framework necessary to function. I know Marx said religion is the opium of the people, but in lieu of it it would appear we are literally turning to opium to fill that void to disastrous consequences.

Also, I am by no means an Islamic sympathizer. If anything, it is the opposite and I am truly skeptical religious Muslims can peacefully coexist as a sizable minority in any non-Muslim country. The empirical evidence would surely suggest this isn't the case. But in a sense I can see why Muslim leaders are so fearful of secular capitalism encroaching on their populations, and why they are so aggressive in fighting it. They see all the drug use, teenage pregnancy, children out of wedlock, divorce, etc. that is destroying our society, especially among the lower classes, and they are desperate to stop this from happening to their society.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The OP needs to read up a *bit* more about history to get the timing of some historical happenings. Or, at least watch and learn from entertaining YouTube vids.

I am aware you could nit pick my argument to death. This is not some formally laid out manifesto I have spent years going over to make sure it is air tight. I am just sitting on my couch in my underwear typing out my thoughts as I think them. However, I hope you can see past all the inconsistencies to see the general point I am getting at. If you see some huge historical inconsistency that you feel invalidates my argument, then I would genuinely like to hear it. But I don't really want to nitpick little details.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Aside from saying FPS had good points with his anti-Semitic rants and nonsense YouTube videos, the rest of the above is mostly true.

Jews in the US adapted to their environment, and rose from the working-poor to a very successful group.

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard
    This part is where you really do sound like FPS.

Jews aren't trying to undermine anything.

The problem is that, as a formerly oppressed group which made it on top despite the adversity, Jews are now overly sensitive to any perceived oppression against others. Therefore, many Jews find it their God-given duty to "help" blacks, gays, Mexicans, even Muslims, recalling their own history as an oppressed and disadvantaged minority in the US.

Unfortunately, while noble, this "search for victims" rarely ends well, as each disadvantaged group has their own story and reason for being disadvantaged.

For example, while racism still exists in the US and does hinder the success of black people, the major problems in the US black community comes from within. Even if all racism were magically eliminated, the black community in the US would still be a mess due to its own internal problems. Liberal Jews do not want to acknowledge this, and instead believe they can play superhero and lead all disadvantaged groups to rise to prosperity. It's not nearly that simple.

In other areas, there has been some progress. For example, there have been huge strides made in the past 20 years regarding mainstream acceptance of gays. However, this was a much easier task, as gays were not economically disadvantaged, nor did they suffer from an internal cultural violent crime problem.

White anti-Semites will often point to a Jewish conspiracy to destroy Western civilization. What Jews saw as bringing much-needed equality and acceptance to gays in America, the white nationalists see a conspiracy to destroy the family unit and bring down the West from within. This is, of course, ridiculous, but that's how they see it. Similarly, Jews pressing for an end to racism are seen by these same white nationalists are attempting to cause a mix of all races, thus destroying the "superior" white race.

I do not believe Jews are trying to destroy Western civilization at all. Instead, liberal Jews are trying to tweak it to achieve "equality", but are misguided in many of their attempts and reasons for doing so.
    I don't think the Jews or the gays are at the forefront of this, at least not as a group (I am sure there are individual Jews and gays involved) but I do think elements of the fringe left are exactly and explicitly trying to bring down the West from within, because they feel the family unit, and everything else about the west, is a tool of oppression that needs to be eliminated to bring about an egalitarian society. And in our current climate of political correctness and guilt we are giving these dangerous fringe elements way too much power and voice in our society. I think third wave feminism is just as abhorrent and dangerous to our society as naziism, and as a society we should be shouting down and shaming this dangerous anti-societal viewpoint as aggressively as we did the Charlottesville protesters.

I do think that when it comes to family social values liberal Jews as a group act very cynically. In their private lives they are actually extremely conservative, i.e. promoting marriage, not having children out of wedlock, not getting divorced while there are children in the house, focusing on education and opportunity for their own children. But publicly they will fight for someone else's decision, and even enable such decisions, to do all the things that are taboo to them. And they will support social causes for other groups they would never support for their own community because they know it would ultimately weaken them and make them dependent on the state, i.e. generational welfare.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 09-06-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Load Metric
    I just hope Adelson and Mnuchin both get shot in the head

Gold
    Load Metric
    Therefore, many Jews find it their God-given duty to "help" blacks, gays, Mexicans, even Muslims, recalling their own history as an oppressed and disadvantaged minority in the US.
    This is the quote of the year. Jews hate blacks, mexicans and Muslims!

Comments

varys: Seriously

Banned
    Load Metric
    This thread has intellectual super aids, and is prima facie evidence that there is no hope for mankind.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    This thread has intellectual super aids, and is prima facie evidence that there is no hope for mankind.
    I didn't read any part of this thread except your post, and I fully approve of it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What exactly is semitism?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semitism

Definition of Semitism
    a : Semitic character or qualities
    b : a characteristic feature of a Semitic language occurring in another language
    : policy or predisposition favorable to Jews

Once you know the exact definition of semitism you can see that the term antisemitism is the mother of all slippery slopes.
    I don't hate anybody, I like Jews way more than Christians ainec. I'm out

Load Metric
    Prima facie

More like prima facial..

Comments

Muck Ficon: Worst poster on this site....by far.

SrslySirius: nerds and their fancy book learnin' lolamirite
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Persians own the f ing Middle East for the last time you nerds. We have the smartest people and best resources/ land in that shithole region. That's why our projected GDP is #1 EVEN WITH SANCTIONS

GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I believe if it wasn't for Islam taking over and being such a backward cultural influence the Persian people would have been on par with Western European as far as societal advancement the last 1000 years, who knows maybe even further because they had a pretty big headstart before the Mongols and Muslims conquered and set them back so far.

From my empirical evidence they definitely seem to thrive as a more or less secular community here in Southern California, although a lot of them are Jewish so I donno if they are primarily considered Persian or Jewish as far as identity politics goes.

Comments

Krypt: unreal

Load Metric
    I believe if it wasn't for Islam taking over and being such a backward cultural influence the Persian people would have been on par with Western European as far as societal advancement the last 1000 years, who knows maybe even further because they had a pretty big headstart before the Mongols and Muslims conquered and set them back so far.

From my empirical evidence they definitely seem to thrive as a more or less secular community here in Southern California, although a lot of them are Jewish so I donno if they are primarily considered Persian or Jewish as far as identity politics goes.
    Potentially top 5 post. Persians and Jews share many similarities culturally IMO. Historically speaking, we're the only empire that ever treated the Jewish community fairly. Islam and the Arabs literally set us back a thousand years. Our religion is Zoroastrianism ffs, but the mongols/Turks/arabs really did a number on us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Persians own the f ing Middle East for the last time you nerds. We have the smartest people and best resources/ land in that shithole region. That's why our projected GDP is #1 EVEN WITH SANCTIONS

GOD
    You dumb towelhead. The only thing Persians are good at is spraying on too much cologne.

Comments

Tellafriend: sooooooo this ^

Gold
    Load Metric

The Southern California Persians are probably the worst humans on the planet. All they talk about is money, they have no personality or culture. Just a bunch of robots chasing the dollar. Bunch of fucking losers who are still wearing Drakar cologne from the 90's.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I am aware you could nit pick my argument to death. This is not some formally laid out manifesto I have spent years going over to make sure it is air tight. I am just sitting on my couch in my underwear typing out my thoughts as I think them. However, I hope you can see past all the inconsistencies to see the general point I am getting at. If you see some huge historical inconsistency that you feel invalidates my argument, then I would genuinely like to hear it. But I don't really want to nitpick little details.
    Here's the issue with the details you perceive as "nitpick": They matter. For example, the Holocaust did kill a majority of the Jews in Europe (about 2/3rds), but many already lived outside of Europe before then (about 8 million). So, they were hardly "almost wiped out via genocide" due to the Holocaust.

And the details matter because when you demonstrate a gross ignorance of basic historical facts, it's even harder for anyone beyond similarly ignorant people to put any credence to your thesis when already tinged with the flavor of a coordinated conspiracy. As if folks like George Soros and Sheldon Adelson are in cohoots in such an understaking.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information