Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Professor TMMLK to sell NFL picks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post

TMMLK appreciates your generosity. Please keep in mind TMMLK has raised over $1,000++++ for the free-roll from going on air, posting in the forum and I don't even play in the free roll. I know 99% or more comes from the god C$ but still. I have sacrificed countless hours on air and also have several top quality posts on the forum. With that said TMMLK will donate 10% of all season pass holders for $500 for the 17 weeks back into the free-roll (Do you want your $50 back??). In addition any other picks at $20 per pick will also receive 10% free roll money. Please note money must be sent to Druff and he will distribute the funds is the only way for these terms.

Dear best poster/best co host,

I would honored to purchase a season pass for your picks if you would allow. Please let me know the cost.

Also, the fact we need to ask twice to change your title to "NFL Handicapper God" is an insult to your greatness.

Whatever he's charging I'll undercut him by half.

Comments

SDouble: ROFLMAO
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Ballin'
    Load Metric

TMMLK appreciates your generosity. Please keep in mind TMMLK has raised over $1,000++++ for the free-roll from going on air, posting in the forum and I don't even play in the free roll. I know 99% or more comes from the god C$ but still. I have sacrificed countless hours on air and also have several top quality posts on the forum. With that said TMMLK will donate 10% of all season pass holders for $500 for the 17 weeks back into the free-roll (Do you want your $50 back??). In addition any other picks at $20 per pick will also receive 10% free roll money. Please note money must be sent to Druff and he will distribute the funds is the only way for these terms.

I would honored to purchase a season pass for your picks if you would allow. Please let me know the cost.

Also, the fact we need to ask twice to change your title to "NFL Handicapper God" is an insult to your greatness.
    C$ the season pass is $500 for 17 weeks (3 games per week) against the spread - 3 games are of my choice. I don't guarantee a winning record - terms in conditions of these deals. The cost is $500 for the regular season - which if you purchase $50 will go to the free roll. All the money to be escrowed with Druff. Picks will be sent to you by private message on PFA each week. Good luck sir and I look forward to a great year.

I don't really follow Jacksonville, therefore cannot make a comment. It seems they are normally in the games until the end though (most times)

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    In addition god C$ - I will not be doing such deals until my PFA name is updated to what I requested to in my previous forum. Therefore if anyone would like to buy these picks please get a hold of Mr.Dan Druff by Sat, Sept 9th/2017 - deadline is 11:59:59 est standard time.

Thank you.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    just shit can this clown. i am ur guy. i dont have diva requests, just winners. you win, i win. you lose, i lose. 20 a week or 250 full season.

this thread is now dead. head over to the thread in my sig for some freeview DFS plays for week 1.

NEW SPORTS GOD IN TOWN.

SFO.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    just shit can this clown. i am ur guy. i dont have diva requests, just winners. you win, i win. you lose, i lose. 20 a week or 250 full season.

this thread is now dead. head over to the thread in my sig for some freeview DFS plays for week 1.

NEW SPORTS GOD IN TOWN.

SFO.
    u need to do a weekly selections show while ur smoking ur fatty

Comments

DJ_Chaps: ABSOLUTELY
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A SMALL LIST OF WEEK ONE FREEBIES

TB -3 +100
    OAK+1.5 -110 (+ML)
    IND +3.5 -110 (+ML)
    DAL -3.5 -110
    NO +3.5 -115 (+ML)

ODDS GRABBED FROM BODOG

Comments

Tellafriend: i really, really like NO getting 3.5
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Does this mean Daly can now charge $1k per prop bet pick?

Because he actually has a proven record, and is generous enough to put them out there for PFA gratis.

The same can be said of C$'s wormholes
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Brady will be the 1st QB to win a playoff game as QB at the age of 40.
    Lol. Fucking idiot. Brett Favre was the first (and only) QB over 40 to win a playoff game. He did that in 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

C$ the season pass is $500 for 17 weeks (3 games per week) against the spread - 3 games are of my choice. I don't guarantee a winning record - terms in conditions of these deals. The cost is $500 for the regular season - which if you purchase $50 will go to the free roll. All the money to be escrowed with Druff. Picks will be sent to you by private message on PFA each week. Good luck sir and I look forward to a great year.

I don't really follow Jacksonville, therefore cannot make a comment. It seems they are normally in the games until the end though (most times)

C$500??? Are you drunk or high dude??? There are legit taut sites and other professional pick sites with records to back up there prices that don't charge that much..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Brady will be the 1st QB to win a playoff game as QB at the age of 40.
    Lol. Fucking idiot. Brett Favre was the first (and only) QB over 40 to win a playoff game. He did that in 2010.
    Proves what a steaming pile of shit TMMLKs comments are at times.. Cant even get his facts straight..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    TMMLK, thoughts on our Jacksonville Jaguars this season?

I bet under 6.5 wins and am thinking of taking more.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Thank you TMMLK for your great picks! Any win total bets?

Thread Information