Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Professor TMMLK to sell NFL picks

Load Metric
    perhaps group deal. ten people each at 100 bucks for 1k?

Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure tmmlk gay didn't even beat 50% last year. So lol.

Comments

SDouble: GREAT POINT!

Load Metric
    Test him.

He was correct about Cam Newton last year. Took some hate too

For instance, Matt Stanford is the highest paid quarterback. Thoughts TMMLK? Kind of a lay up but curious to hear from god.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Test him.

For instance, Matt Stanford is the highest paid quarterback. Thoughts TMMLK? Kind of a lay up but curious to hear from god.
    Lol at Detroit wo Matt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Test him.

Lol at Detroit wo Matt.
    The NFL has gone off the rails. It's not the dollars but the way certain guys and positions are being valued. It's a reflection of the new game which just gets softer and sillier

The fail narratives are just too numerous to mention.

I am having a very difficult time getting vested in this upcoming season. A weekend diversion but very hard to get excited about anything I see.

Somebody sell me on something they like. I just see a juggernaut and a bunch of also rans.

Load Metric

I am having a very difficult time getting vested in this upcoming season. A weekend diversion but very hard to get excited about anything I see.

Somebody sell me on something they like. I just see a juggernaut and a bunch of also rans.
    Completely agree. It's not far from being like that Gladiators show you might watch for a few minutes while flipping the channels, but not much beyond that which I can relate to.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Completely agree. It's not far from being like that Gladiators show you might watch for a few minutes while flipping the channels, but not much beyond that which I can relate to.
    I heard someone make the following analogy.

If you're going out to a fine restaurant and ordering a great meal ... you don't fill up on the bread and ruin your appetite

The preseason is the bread. Haven't seen one minute.

I actually saw a quote from Belichick (who is always ahead of the trend) where he said that he values the scrimmages with opposing teams during the week more than the preseason games.

So I don't have much of an NFL appetite and have chosen to skip the bread in the hope dinner will look more appealing.

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Test him.

Stanford isn't that bad - he just doesn't have the talent around him. Tom Brady by far should be paid the most - but he just takes a loss to keep the team a float.

Brady will be the 1st QB to win a playoff game as QB at the age of 40. In addition, sight for six rings is looking very very positive. TMMLK believes they're untouchable this year.

The most interesting division this year will be the NFC South - it's wide open this year. I am leaning towards Tampa Bay to win it outright.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    Test him.

Stanford isn't that bad - he just doesn't have the talent around him. Tom Brady by far should be paid the most - but he just takes a loss to keep the team a float.

Brady will be the 1st QB to win a playoff game as QB at the age of 40. In addition, sight for six rings is looking very very positive. TMMLK believes they're untouchable this year.

The most interesting division this year will be the NFC South - it's wide open this year. I am leaning towards Tampa Bay to win it outright.

Hey Canasian if your are going to be selling picks and giving advice please realize what the guy's name is you are talking about. It's not Stanford Dounty Boy it's Stafford. Get your shit straight b4 I blind fold you with dental floss and have that Jap chick you dated kick you in your gook nuts.

Comments

drufdajewgod: lol

SDouble: ROFLMAO

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Hahaha

varys: Spoken in gods voice

Load Metric
    BadGuy23 --- where you been playa? You were giving some sound advice.... The boys in this thread could use a pick me up.

Name:  burningmoney.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  11.2 KB

Load Metric
    70% of the $$ on Oakland.

Line fell from -2 to +2

Tenn -2?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm very interested in TMMLK's picks. Any advice for survivor from you my Canadian buddy?

Comments

Drexel: Nice

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Lets all chip in 5$ and make the canasian sensation pick 1 lock game a week and roll the bet over week after week. I wouldnt be surprised if he could go 9 10 weeks in a row and then we use the money for a freeroll worth playing for. (all the people who donate to the freeroll you are truly amazing generous cool people, but im just saying)

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Lets all chip in 5$ and make the canasian sensation pick 1 lock game a week and roll the bet over week after week. I wouldnt be surprised if he could go 9 10 weeks in a row and then we use the money for a freeroll worth playing for. (all the people who donate to the freeroll you are truly amazing generous cool people, but im just saying)

TMMLK appreciates your generosity. Please keep in mind TMMLK has raised over $1,000++++ for the free-roll from going on air, posting in the forum and I don't even play in the free roll. I know 99% or more comes from the god C$ but still. I have sacrificed countless hours on air and also have several top quality posts on the forum. With that said TMMLK will donate 10% of all season pass holders for $500 for the 17 weeks back into the free-roll (Do you want your $50 back??). In addition any other picks at $20 per pick will also receive 10% free roll money. Please note money must be sent to Druff and he will distribute the funds is the only way for these terms.

Load Metric
    TMMLK is God

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post

TMMLK appreciates your generosity. Please keep in mind TMMLK has raised over $1,000++++ for the free-roll from going on air, posting in the forum and I don't even play in the free roll. I know 99% or more comes from the god C$ but still. I have sacrificed countless hours on air and also have several top quality posts on the forum. With that said TMMLK will donate 10% of all season pass holders for $500 for the 17 weeks back into the free-roll (Do you want your $50 back??). In addition any other picks at $20 per pick will also receive 10% free roll money. Please note money must be sent to Druff and he will distribute the funds is the only way for these terms.

Dear best poster/best co host,

I would honored to purchase a season pass for your picks if you would allow. Please let me know the cost.

Also, the fact we need to ask twice to change your title to "NFL Handicapper God" is an insult to your greatness.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW ILL BE RUNNING A COMPETING BUSINESS OVER AT SKATZPOKER AND WILL ALSO BE DOING DFS RECOS. I WILL BE CHARGING MUCH MORE REASONABLE RATES AND LOSING WEEKS RESULT IN DISCOUNT ON FOLLOWING WEEKS PACKAGE.

http://www.skatzpoker.org/forums/sho...133#post184133
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Todger please get a hold of your toddlers

Load Metric
    When can we get the first pick?

Load Metric
    TMMLK, thoughts on our Jacksonville Jaguars this season?

Thread Information