Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Michael's friend's field reports, meeting girls and trying to be social (NSFW)

Load Metric
    Guys, gaming on girls might be creepy, but you know what's creepier? Not gaming on girls.

You end up as that weird customer who brings flowers in for the regular cashier at your arbys. Or you never approach a girl you don't know and end up falling for your coworker Janeane, leaving notes and telling her she is so beautiful, simultaneously creeping out both hwr and HR.

Willie, try to adjust your frame of the situation to a guy having fun, and trying to offer fun to others. Also, my friend isn't nec opposed to a relationship, but figures the more girls he meets, the more chances he has to find one that's just right.

I thought this would be a fun value offering thread guys, i don't have to continue it if everyone's creeped out.

Load Metric
    mrobot quit acting like a cuck mouse, I was only mentioning that the "PUA" community is kinda creepy, on the whole

not judging your situation personally, and I'm sure there are a lot of take-aways from some of the stuff they teach, but a lot of it rubs me the wrong way and it is very polarizing

like I said, will try to write up a lengthier post later today if I get around to it

but please don't try the "I'll take my ball home" pull, again

Load Metric
    honestly, i like the stories and can't wait to see the "after" pic when that redhead becomes a lamp shade

Load Metric
    the insinuation being that michael murdered her, skinned her and used her skin to make a lampshade.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    This started with reconfiguring his tinder profile

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I appreciate the original material and the obvious effort you've put into this thread, mrobot.

Like a good little poker player you are good at the empathy game. Playing way above the rim. Putting yourself in the other person's shoes is easy for you and a regular part of your game.

Two things strike me as I read or skim your work:

The level of effort here is exhausting.

Second, I think I'm pretty good at the empathy game too. People are a mystery and I have always elected to view life as an outsider looking in. Intellectually I get the different things that make people tick. Giving enough of a shit to act on it is another story.

In this vein, I am absolutely unable to project the appeal of the bondage choking thing.

I am not judging and it goes without saying that what I like has nothing to do with my curiosity. My wife likes sex outdoors. I get it. For her it's a sense of uninhibited freedom. It ain't my thing. We've established I'm not hiking or camping in some remote wilderness - so the risk of getting caught in a residential neighborhood is always my hang up.

The appeal of choking someone out in the context of sex mystifies me. Wanting my partner to be tied up, immobile and unable to actively pahticipate exceeds my imagination.

The thing that strikes me most about your marketing is this - the prospect of a girl responding to the image of bondage and contacting me would scare the shit out of me. What kind of crazy and emotional baggage am I about to get involved with here?

The baseline of crazy that comes with women is already difficult to deal with.

But then I can't imagine being a Dodgers fan either.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Y'all are just hatin because Michael fucks

Comments

BetCheckBet: :this

Load Metric
    Guys, gaming on girls might be creepy, but you know what's creepier? Not gaming on girls.

You end up as that weird customer who brings flowers in for the regular cashier at your arbys. Or you never approach a girl you don't know and end up falling for your coworker Janeane, leaving notes and telling her she is so beautiful, simultaneously creeping out both hwr and HR.

Willie, try to adjust your frame of the situation to a guy having fun, and trying to offer fun to others. Also, my friend isn't nec opposed to a relationship, but figures the more girls he meets, the more chances he has to find one that's just right.

I thought this would be a fun value offering thread guys, i don't have to continue it if everyone's creeped out.
    This is one of the most entertaining threads for a long time. Please, continue.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    blake is terrible and gets peed on by his wife please ignore

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    blake is terrible and gets peed on by his wife please ignore
    Pantone 294 is his favorite color humiliation

Load Metric
    lets leave the dodgers out of blakes cuck life sally

Load Metric
    Hey Sanlmar. To address some of your points.

I think my empathy game is pretty good. I imagine most live players might be above the average in that regard, but who knows. I know the two keys are value and comfort, and empathy helps a lot with the comfort. Also allows you to escalate at a non creep pace and just generally be able to adjust.

I think I get you on the not wanting to participate with dumb people thing. I will say, the most successful runs I've been on are when I'm pretty much retarded. Girls just wanna have fun for the most part.

I dont think the whole bdsm thing is any kind of requirement, just one of my kinks and one that a lot of girls I've met have. There are guys doing well that just like vanilla sex or have diff kinks. I don't know if i have a large enough sample size to correlate girls into that stuff being crazy. Right now it's skewed pretty heavy to the they are crazy side, but maybe you attract what you are so I'm crazy and it's my own fault.

I could see where one might think it's exhausting, and maybe it is for some people, but it's no more exhausting than collecting comics, or keeping tabs on sports, or whatever other hobby you might enjoy. It's def less exhausting than poker.

Comments

Tellafriend: Far less exhausting than betting sports rep

Load Metric

Load Metric
    LOL @ someone older than 19 approaching life like this.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I think my empathy game is pretty good.

the truth about women with father issues becomes the truth about michael being a sociopath.

STILL GOD THO.
    Last edited by sonatine; 09-03-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    The cinder block walls and metal doors

They teaching this relationship stuff in prison or is this one of the University of California campuses?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I'm not trying to get people to do this or stop them from doing it. It's a fun little hobby that might have some tangible benefits, esp for naturally shy or introverted people. Like meditation or something.

Load Metric
    i dont fault anyone for tipping the balances in their favor for getting laid, but honestly the tactics used by PUA/redpill homos is a 1 to 1 match for how cult leaders manipulate people and pimps control whores. its weaponized psychology.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    All of our choices of import are made by the reptilian portion of our brain with the sole goal of spreading our DNA. Everything else is secondary and meant to pass the time, including our consciousness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I think my empathy game is pretty good.

the truth about women with father issues becomes the truth about michael being a sociopath.

STILL GOD THO.

"... as predators, they are aroused by the hunt and the suffering of their prey. They may obtain pleasure in seeing others shamed"

The hunt then the bondage/humiliation. Check & check

What we are missing is narcissism. mrobot is humble, and humorously self deprecating. Or is he operating 2nd, 3rd and fourth level shit. Some kinda elegant human chess.

Genius or just a god?

What did Michael order while OSA was feasting on mac & lobster? A man's character is revealed in these unguarded settings

Fuck I'm bored. I need a life. Wish it would stop raining

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I'm not trying to get people to do this or stop them from doing it. It's a fun little hobby that might have some tangible benefits, esp for naturally shy or introverted people. Like meditation or something.
    Three middle aged guys are spewing nonsense. I can't speak for lol wow

You quit and you're dead to me. Make the right choice.

I just wasted 2 hours online. Wife is gonna come home and give me shit for being lazy. Gonna have some guys over and watch Sale v Severino - she'll say Hi and leave.

I ain't getting laid. I have no life

Again, I can't speak for lol wow.

Thread Information